Zone1 Stop Listening to Thomas Sowell

Lia Thomas could not compete in womens sports without undergoing estrogen treatments for at least 1 year. That's the NCAA rule pertaining to trans athletes.
Lia Thomas still had male parts when competing in women's sports. The girls in the locker room are on record saying he exposed himself to them.

Transgenders are the Democrats’ new “protected minority,” so nothing will come of it, but exposing one’s male genitalia to an unwilling person is a form of sexual assault.
What happened to "Me Too"?

Substantive debate involves facts, not opinions that are called facts. So if you want a substantive debate you recognize fact and not your opinion.

If I seem angry all the time it's in response to the garbage I read. Secondly, whites are in here mad about imaginary anti white racism and you say nothing. So I don't know what makes whites like you believe we have no right to be angry or that they think they have the right to tone police.

To be black and conscious in America is to be in a constant state of rage.
James A. Baldwin

Since you ain't James Baldwin.... It's easy for whites to talk the stuff you talk. So until you turn black and live with what blacks actually live with instead of what your white mind imagines we live with do not try telling me how I should communicate. No one should have you live facing white racism. Sheesh, go work in your white community to end it.
poor little black guy so helpless and pitiful

Substantive debate involves facts, not opinions that are called facts. So if you want a substantive debate you recognize fact and not your opinion.

If I seem angry all the time it's in response to the garbage I read. Secondly, whites are in here mad about imaginary anti white racism and you say nothing. So I don't know what makes whites like you believe we have no right to be angry or that they think they have the right to tone police.

To be black and conscious in America is to be in a constant state of rage.
James A. Baldwin

Since you ain't James Baldwin.... It's easy for whites to talk the stuff you talk. So until you turn black and live with what blacks actually live with instead of what your white mind imagines we live with do not try telling me how I should communicate. No one should have you live facing white racism. Sheesh, go work in your white community to end it.
And when did Baldwin write that?

Forum List

Back