This would be a Great Case for the Supreme Court

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Y’all might not have heard, but a Virginia judge ruled that it was a violation of the law to alter admission standards - or in the case in question, eliminate the admissions exam itself - in order to get more blacks into a prestigious public high school and get rid of a good percentage of the Asians. IOW, race cannot be a determining factor in allocating opportunities.

is it that far of a leap to say it is in violation of the equal protection act to select individuals for jobs when their race is the first qualifying factor? IOW, was it not in violation of the rights of whites to be told that their race disqualified them from consideration for the SCOTUS?

One problem here: for the case to move forward, it would require a white who would have been a better pick - more academically successful, better record of having rulings upheld, no racist comments in his or her background - to bring suit, and the only whites who could have been nominated, except for being the wrong color, would have to be liberal. And liberals, as we know, are all in favor of racism, as long as it goes against whites and in favor of blacks.

I guess we will have to settle for the AA case.

Mod Edit: Added source Parent Coalition Wins Asian-Discrimination Lawsuit against Fairfax County Public Schools

Last edited by a moderator:
The POTUS is blatantly doing it !! He is committing a crime
Another reason for impeachment: he is violating the Constitution he swore to uphold. Add that to his allowing in invaders and flying them throughout the country (during a pandemic) and supplying Islamic terrorists with $85 billion in military aid, and there are there reasons. Then add in general incompetence and cognitive decline, and there’s a fourth.

One problem here: for the case to move forward, it would require a white who would have been a better pick - more academically successful, better record of having rulings upheld, no racist comments in his or her background - to bring suit, and the only whites who could have been nominated, except for being the wrong color, would have to be liberal. And liberals, as we know, are all in favor of racism, as long as it goes against whites and in favor of blacks.

No, no, this would be the perfect case to move forward on.

Just have the plaintiff scream, "BUT I'M WHITE AND I HAVE PRIVILEGE!!! I AM TOTALLY ENTITLED!!!"

Or maybe we need to stop having "elite" schools and redirect those resources to where they are needed. That would be a crazy idea.

Another reason for impeachment: he is violating the Constitution he swore to uphold. Add that to his allowing in invaders and flying them throughout the country (during a pandemic) and supplying Islamic terrorists with $85 billion in military aid, and there are there reasons. Then add in general incompetence and cognitive decline, and there’s a fourth.
What Islamic terrorists?

Except our laws allow for people to be granted asylum. Trump violated it by not hearing their claims and sending people to concentration camps. (Ah, remember when you used to think Concentration camps were a 'bad" thing?)

Biden wasn't the guy who gave the Taliban 85 Billion in military eqipment. We can thank Bush for that, thinking we could give these people enough money, and they would learn to love Jesus and Coca-Cola and Democracy!!!

If Biden were in cognitive decline, you might have a case under the 25th Amendment, but you kind of missed that boat with Trump's erratic behavior.

No, no, this would be the perfect case to move forward on.

Just have the plaintiff scream, "BUT I'M WHITE AND I HAVE PRIVILEGE!!! I AM TOTALLY ENTITLED!!!"

Or maybe we need to stop having "elite" schools and redirect those resources to where they are needed. That would be a crazy idea.
Put down the meth pipe joe, this is about intelligence not race

YOu mean the Taliban who Trump signed a peace deal with to withdraw, released 5000 hard core prisoners, and agreed to withdraw.

I mean, you guys were fine with this deal when Trump signed it, what did you THINK was going to happen?
Biden could of ripped it up?

Y’all might not have heard, but a Virginia judge ruled that it was a violation of the law to alter admission standards - or in the case in question, eliminate the admissions exam itself - in order to get more blacks into a prestigious public high school and get rid of a good percentage of the Asians. IOW, race cannot be a determining factor in allocating opportunities.

is it that far of a leap to say it is in violation of the equal protection act to select individuals for jobs when their race is the first qualifying factor? IOW, was it not in violation of the rights of whites to be told that their race disqualified them from consideration for the SCOTUS?

I guess we will have to settle for the AA case.
Race is a very "special" issue for you huh?

It's in the news 24/7. It's one of, if not the, biggest issues in the news. And most of it is bullshit. ie: blacks murder whites at much higher levels than whites murder blacks. Blacks are the racists, not whites

JoeB131 YOu have a reading problem. Go back to grade school. It's the blacks who have the privilege. Not only in school admissions, but in being racist. Look at Whoopie, Joy Reid, etc. They are racist all the time and keep their jobs

They get to keep their jobs because people are willing to watch them. Just like Rush Limbaugh said racist and misogynistic shit every day and no one took him off the air.

Now, yes, if you are a mannish woman playing third fiddle to a puppet and a guy with a bucket on his head, you should avoid saying stupid things if you want to keep your job on a Star Wars show.

When Trump reduced troops from 13,000 to 2500 why didn't he take the weapons with them?
if you want to dump in Trump, start a new thread. This one is about Biden’s violation of the Constitution by announcing that no whites (or men) will be considered for an upcoming job.

Yes. I am opposed to racists, and people choosing job candidates - and excluding others - based on race. You, otoh, are fine with racism if you think it’s acceptable for a US President to announce that no whiteys will be considered for an upcoming role.

Forum List

Back