What does Biden do in Delaware…more to the point what are they doing to him in Delaware and who is he meeting.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Political commentators in the Right have pointed out that Biden runs away to Deleware and no one knows what he is doing there….the thought is he is seeing the mad scientist doctors keeping his brain functioning and also the visitors are not recorded there at the same level as they are at the White House….so taking bribes for the biden family is much easier there……

now, with Putin rampaging through Ukraine, Biden is running away to Delaware again……time for the shots and the bribes?

Political commentators in the Right have pointed out that Biden runs away to Deleware and no one knows what he is doing there….the thought is he is seeing the mad scientist doctors keeping his brain functioning and also the visitors are not recorded there at the same level as they are at the White House….so taking bribes for the biden family is much easier there……

now, with Putin rampaging through Ukraine, Biden is running away to Delaware again……time for the shots and the bribes?

Yep. I have thought for some time that he gets some kind of strange Swedish treatments there for advanced dementia. It's so bad they simply cannot be skipped....even in a war.

Xiden is earning the $3.6m they got from the Moscow mayor's wife.
Doing nothing but weak sanctions that Putin prepared for.
No SWIFT expulsion, no unleashing US energy, we still buy oil from Russia instead of selling oil and gas to the EU.
Xiden is a failure of unimaginable proportions.
WW3 should be starting any day.

Yep. I have thought for some time that he gets some kind of strange Swedish treatments there for advanced dementia. It's so bad they simply cannot be skipped....even in a war.
66of1f.jpg

I agree with you that his trips to Delaware have to do with his dementia. Instead of treatment, I believe it is simply because dementia patients are easily agitated in unfamiliar surroundings. Delaware is his long time home.

Xiden is earning the $3.6m they got from the Moscow mayor's wife.
Doing nothing but weak sanctions that Putin prepared for.
No SWIFT expulsion, no unleashing US energy, we still buy oil from Russia instead of selling oil and gas to the EU.
Xiden is a failure of unimaginable proportions.
WW3 should be starting any day.
If this does not tell us that Prog Politicians operate by pure party lines than nothing will. This is a disgrace. We the people.....sure...Every turn we take where there is a major ph uk up, it is schmoozed over or in your face with those involved with the accusations of terrorists, racists and Nazis. It is getting so bad that they make Sodom and Gomorrah look like chaste monks in a Monastery.

I agree with you that his trips to Delaware have to do with his dementia. Instead of treatment, I believe it is simply because dementia patients are easily agitated in unfamiliar surroundings. Delaware is his long time home.
IT WAS ON YOUTUBE SO I KNOW IT'S TRUE.

Who cares?! The guy goes back home for some R and R. What’s so fascinating about that?

Who cares?! The guy goes back home for some R and R. What’s so fascinating about that?

It's not R and R....it is treatments with his Doctor and secret meetings with donors that they don't want recorded in the White House logs...

It's not R and R....it is treatments with his Doctor and secret meetings with donors that they don't want recorded in the White House logs...
Haha, ohh we are back on the health attacks. So boring. I remember when you all did that to Hillary after she fainted. I remember you all laughing when the left attacked Trump for his health.

The health attacks are predictable and ineffective. Try something new

Forum List

Back