Republicans’ 2024 advice to DeSantis: Wait your turn

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
will post excerpts later

people saying DeSantis will not run for president, please realize he is up for re-election this fall for Governor. Announcing he will run before them would be political suicide. See what happens in 2023.

In which Politico puffs up Trump because they are terrified of DeSantis, and for good reason

I love it. Either way, Trump tosses a monkey wrench into the whole mess. Which is good because that means Democrats win in 2024. :)
If Trump magically makes it the nomination, he loses in the general election..badly. No one wants to go through another four years of his shit.

I love it. Either way, Trump tosses a monkey wrench into the whole mess. Which is good because that means Democrats win in 2024. :)
If Trump magically makes it the nomination, he loses in the general election..badly. No one wants to go through another four years of his shit.

So what are you suggesting? That Brandon is a shoo-in for a 2nd term because he clearly the sharpest tool in the race and the GOP might as well just mail it in?

No one wants to go through another four years of his shit.

Will anyone want to go thru another 4 years of Biden/Harris in 2024?

Trump went directly with the leaders of other nations. Obama and Biden did not. For Trump it was not just ceremonial. What we see now is what the founding fathers warned us against. The downside of huge government with a decaying and fraying fiat currency losing its mojo.

DeSantis is impressing me more and more. I didn't pay much attention to him when he first took over as Governor of Florida. Since he's been more prominant on the nation news scene, I like what I see.

He seems to stand for individual liberty and keeping government out of our personal decisions.

Recently I'm glad to see that he supports not forcing sexual and gender identity issues upon the younger elementary school kids. Young children need to learn how to read, write and begin studying general math. They don't need sexuality of any type forced upon them.

From what I've seen from Desantis I'd be more than happy to see him as the Republican nominee in 2024

Yeah? Who's he running with for the first four? That Putin fluffer Trump? Fuck that.
Current events should be showing you who the true "Putin puffer" really is. Biden is under Putin's control.

Forum List

Back