This would be a Great Case for the Supreme Court

Oh, I thought this thread was about an entitled white person whining she didn't get admission to a school.
No meth head Joe this thread is about dumbing down America based on some Negros not being smart enough to pass a 5th grade test

It's in the news 24/7. It's one of, if not the, biggest issues in the news. And most of it is bullshit. ie: blacks murder whites at much higher levels than whites murder blacks. Blacks are the racists, not whites
Yes, another good point. The leftists have made race front and center - from CRT hostilities to taking Aunt Jemima off the shelves to White supremacy, blah, blah, blah - and now we have a president announcing that whites are excluded from consideration for a prestigious job, and when a white points out the wrong in that, a leftist comes out and remarks how race is an issue to him, with the subtle dig that she’s racist.

The point is that Biden used racist parameters to exclude the majority of potential nominees, and this is in violation of the equal protection clause.

Yes. I am opposed to racists, and people choosing job candidates - and excluding others - based on race. You, otoh, are fine with racism if you think it’s acceptable for a US President to announce that no whiteys will be considered for an upcoming role.

You guys kind of lost that argument when you put completely unqualified people like Clarence Thomas and Amy "Serena Joy" Barrett on SCOTUS because of ideological reasons.

No, no, this would be the perfect case to move forward on.

Just have the plaintiff scream, "BUT I'M WHITE AND I HAVE PRIVILEGE!!! I AM TOTALLY ENTITLED!!!"

Or maybe we need to stop having "elite" schools and redirect those resources to where they are needed. That would be a crazy idea.
1) Or the plaintiff could show why he was more qualified, and point out that it was racist and in violation of the law to exclude him from consideration because he wasn’t the ”correct” race.

2) And eliminating what you call “elite” schools - where is where our best and brightest go, and if more turn out to be Asian or white, oh well - to give them a foundation to continue making America an exceptional country (which is what leftists are trying to remove) Is a bs idea.

Yes, another good point. The leftists have made race front and center - from CRT hostilities to taking Aunt Jemima off the shelves to White supremacy, blah, blah, blah - and now we have a president announcing that whites are excluded from consideration for a prestigious job, and when a white points out the wrong in that, a leftist comes out and remarks how race is an issue to him, with the subtle dig that she’s racist.

The point is that Biden used racist parameters to exclude the majority of potential nominees, and this is in violation of the equal protection clause.

1645878916720.png

Deflection. no need to, The US had the power to deter the Taliban from taking over
No we didn't. Do you remember when the Taliban first emerged? They were war orphans who stopped the rapes, opium production and carjacking.. Afghanistan was completely lawless. They went overboard, but the consensus was that they would mellow in time and be good for Afghanistan. The country has been in shambles since 1974 when afghan communists overthrew the monarchy.
Biden could of ripped it up?
Don't be stupid. The 5000 prisoners were released by September 2020. Trump was president.

Yes. I am opposed to racists, and people choosing job candidates - and excluding others - based on race. You, otoh, are fine with racism if you think it’s acceptable for a US President to announce that no whiteys will be considered for an upcoming role.
I am completely against racism. I find racists like you abhorrent.

1) Or the plaintiff could show why he was more qualified, and point out that it was racist and in violation of the law to exclude him from consideration because he wasn’t the ”correct” race.

Again, it's kid of obscene that after 400 years of institutionalized racism against blacks, you SUDDENLY want to invoke racial fairness.

2) And eliminating what you call “elite” schools - where is where our best and brightest go, and if more turn out to be Asian or white, oh well - to give them a foundation to continue making America an exceptional country (which is what leftists are trying to remove).

America WAS an exceptional country because we rejected privilege based on birthrite.

No we didn't. Do you remember when the Taliban first emerged? They were war orphans who stopped the rapes, opium production and carjacking.. Afghanistan was completely lawless. They went overboard, but the consensus was that they would mellow in time and be good for Afghanistan. The country has been in shambles since 1974 when afghan communists overthrew the monarchy.
Don't be stupid. The 5000 prisoners were released by September 2020. Trump was president.
Wrong thread, honey.

Excuse me if I am wrong, but the Taliban took over when Biden was in power. When we took our troops out. You made a major fail

if you want to dump in Trump, start a new thread. This one is about Biden’s violation of the Constitution by announcing that no whites (or men) will be considered for an upcoming job.
You opened the door with your lies. Facts matter.

Wrong, no they were not. But we have undeniable proof the Biden is choosing for skin color
Do we need to provide quotes of Bush the Greater saying he would appoint a black man to replace a black man or Trump saying he would appoint a woman?

They have been posted before. How'd you miss that?

Excuse me if I am wrong, but the Taliban took over when Biden was in power. When we took our troops out. You made a major fail
No excuse for you.

The Taliban have been in control of most of Afghan for years

You idiot. Trump took 11,000 troops out when he was president.

Forum List

Back