This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

blacks need to stop being racist/etc
obviously the black race is more racist/hateful/ as a group

Then point out any Black people here, who have an ongoing thread posted about
"hate crimes committited by white people".

You are a crazy, race obsessed screwball.
you are more proof blacks are afraid of the truth--which is what I'm pointing out
no--we don't want the truth to be told , do we??

Truth is based on objectivity. Which YOU have an absence of.

Black Americans still are victims of hate crimes more than any other group – Center for Public Integrity
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
.......you are like gun NUTS that are scared of the Per Capita monster--which is the REAL/truthful statistic
..any body that graduated 4th grade or higher knows how scientific/math stats are used...don't try to deny it or you will look even more stupid

I understand per capita. But are hate crimes tracked numerically or are they tracked and recorded by government agencies based on race?

Answer that question, NUTJOB.
here--and this is crosschecked in that blacks murder at over four times the rate
AND many hate crimes by blacks are not recorded as such--here's an example:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
Offenders

Then point out any Black people here, who have an ongoing thread posted about
"hate crimes committited by white people".

You are a crazy, race obsessed screwball.
you are more proof blacks are afraid of the truth--which is what I'm pointing out

Black Americans still are victims of hate crimes more than any other group – Center for Public Integrity
Offenders
.......you are like gun NUTS that are scared of the Per Capita monster--which is the REAL/truthful statistic
..any body that graduated 4th grade or higher knows how scientific/math stats are used...don't try to deny it or you will look even more stupid

I understand per capita. But are hate crimes tracked numerically or are they tracked and recorded by government agencies based on race?

here--and this is crosschecked in that blacks murder at over four times the rate
Offenders

This murderer was outraged over being fired, and thought he was discriminated against. This was not a hate crime, you idiot. It was a crime of anger and retaliation.

Your bloated self confidence is so cartoonish and cliched it can't be anything but an affectation. I don't know what you're compensating for but it's obvious you're compensating for something.
We know I take up space rent free in your head. I know you feel unsure of yourself and out of your element when dealing with someone like me. My palpable presence obviously intimidates you into making foolish comments. However thats really no excuse. I see you havent learned your lesson. I am now revoking your privileges for communicating with me. This time it will be for a minimum of 2 weeks.

If by "take up space rent free in your head" you mean that I notice and point out how utterly farcical and risible your egotistical facade is, you're absolutely right. But, a few questions I know you won't answer:

1.) Why "revoke" my privilege of communicating with you? What are you afraid of? If I wasn't taking up rent-free space in your head, why bother taking any measures at all?
2.) Why express it in terms of revoking my communicating privileges when I'm still communicating but you're just not responding to me?
3.) How can I be intimidated by things like "revoking your communication privilege" when I know that is not within your power or ability?

I'm not the one talking about my own awesomeness all the time. I'm not the one who is always talking about how many white women I ensnared with my piercing stare. I'm not the one talking about my palpable presence. I'm not the one who is always insulting other peoples' intelligence or their intellect.

You're a fucking joke. You're not self confident, you're just conceited.

Offenders

Offenders

This murderer was outraged over being fired, and thought he was discriminated against. This was not a hate crime, you idiot. It was a crime of anger and retaliation.
so he murders because of his RACE!!! not a hate crime?????!!!!
if this isn't a hate crime, nothing is
he's not murdering for drugs/$$/passion/sex/etc
he's murdering out of HATE--plain and simple

I remember that case where they were shot and killed by a black man (Vester Flanagan) live on TV

Why didn't they test this couple to find out if they had any drugs in their systems ?

The statistics show that white people take more drugs than black people.

Were these two having an affair? Is there anyone else who wanted them dead who could have paid a disgruntled employee to kill them?

Plus the person who killed them Vester Flanagon said his personal experiences with racial discrimination and the shooting deaths of nine Black people in a Charleston church last June motivated him to kill.

I don't trust this story because

1) How did the killer know they were going to be at that park ? (Vester Flanagan hadn't worked there in over 2 years so how would he know their interview schedule unless he was tipped of ?)

2) She (Alison Parker) took those bullets like "Call of duty" or "Rambo" in high heels and everything (There's real life video of people bigger than her getting shot and they go down soon after getting shot like that)

3) Why was there no blood splatter at all ?

4) Her boyfriend straight away posted a very lengthy "eulogy" like tribute on social media only a couple of hrs after this happened ? Seems like he shoulda still been in shock mode. No ?

5) That tiny girl hit several times at CLOSE RANGE by a 9mm Glock and there's no blood and, again, she took that like a champ and manages to take off running IN HEELS no less!!

6) The cameraman does not even flinch for the first 3-4 shots with a 9mm firing 3 inches from his ear...???

But the black man always has to be the one to blame. Not the two white people.

Last edited:
I remember that case where they were shot and killed by a black man (Vester Flanagan) live on TV

Why didn't they test this couple to find out if they had any drugs in their systems ?

Why would they?

Were these two having an affair? Is there anyone else who wanted them dead who could have paid a disgruntled employee to kill them?

What difference does that make? If the issue here is that they were killed by a black man, they were still killed by a black man.

Plus the person who killed them Vester Flanagon said his personal experiences with racial discrimination and the shooting deaths of nine Black people in a Charleston church last June motivated him to kill.

And? Does this somehow justify murder?

1) How did the killer know they were going to be at that park ? (Vester Flanagan hadn't worked there in over 2 years so how would he know their interview schedule unless he was tipped of ?)

They were local TV reporters and local TV reporters go out every day for stories. All he would have had to do was wait in the parking lot and follow them to where they were going.

2) She (Alison Parker) took those bullets like "Call of duty" or "Rambo" in high heels and everything (There's real life video of people bigger than her getting shot and they go down soon after getting shot like that)

She still died.

Because it wasn't a Mel Gibson movie.

4) Her boyfriend straight away posted a very lengthy "eulogy" like tribute on social media only a couple of hrs after this happened ? Seems like he shoulda still been in shock mode. No ?

I don't know what bearing this has on the case unless you're intimating that he was involved somehow.

5) That tiny girl hit several times at CLOSE RANGE by a 9mm Glock and there's no blood and, again, she took that like a champ and manages to take off running IN HEELS no less!!

She still died.

6) The cameraman does not even flinch for the first 3-4 shots with a 9mm firing 3 inches from his ear...???

It was more like one second. A second and a half at most. Also, you don't know that the gun was 3 inches from his ear.

[/quote]

What are you going to blame the two whites for, dying?

Offenders

Offenders

You have to realize that Harmonica isnt exactly playing with a full deck. He thinks that all crimes are racially motivated if a person of another race is involved.

The statistics show that white people take more drugs than black people.

black hate crime--plain and simple --undeniable

Honestly ? I don't care when black people kill white people or kill non blacks.

I'm not saying I condone it. But it doesn't make me happy or sad. I just don't care.

I'm not saying I condone it. But it doesn't make me happy or sad. I just don't care.
we knew that--you didn't have to tell us
but you do care when a dangerous jackass black criminal is shot in self defense
makes so much sense
:rolleyes-41:
that's why the black race is where it is

we knew that--you didn't have to tell us
but you do care when a dangerous jackass black criminal is shot in self defense
makes so much sense
:rolleyes-41:
that's why the black race is where it is
The same way you don't care when black man is shot by a white or non black man.

"that's why the black race is where it is."

As opposed to whites, who have been given everything by the government?

This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The same way you don't care when black man is shot by a white or non black man.

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

"William “Willie” Cooper, 58, was gunned down on Saturday near the “Lilydale Outreach Workers for a Better Community,” a nonprofit organization he ran."

MITCHELL: William 'Willie' Cooper's murder sparks fear among activists

chicago.suntimes reports, "A car drove up on 95th Street near the Dan Ryan Expressway. Someone waved Cooper over to that car, and someone in that vehicle wielding an AR-15 assault weapon fatally shot Cooper in the mouth and torso."

"He was pronounced dead on the street."

"So far, police have made no arrests."

"But Cooper’s death has had a chilling effect on the community."

"After all, if someone known for helping teenagers find jobs and ex-offenders get back on their feet could get assassinated on the street, then what hope is there?"

"People who knew Cooper describe him as the “Mayor of 95th” Street."

"But so far, no one has stepped up with the information police need to make an arrest."

"Besides running his own anti-violence group, Cooper was associated with CeaseFire, now known as “Cure Violence.”"

"“Willie was one of my first violence interrupters. He helped mediate over 50 conflicts that could have turned deadly while he worked with me. Everybody loved him and respected his office,” said Tio Hardiman, the former director of Ceasefire Illinois."

Hello, Paul. Sadly, it appears Mr. William Cooper joins countless *EVERYONES* the late Tupac Shakur, a popular American urban-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim, as well as victim of gun violence, speaks about in his often misinterpreted, as well as much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* admonishment/concept.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Paul, seriously, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent HATEFUL, cold blooded killers causing great emotional and physical harm to our peaceful American neighbors, as well as entire American communities?

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_a.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg
Paul, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
Offenders

Offenders

You have to realize that Harmonica isnt exactly playing with a full deck. He thinks that all crimes are racially motivated if a person of another race is involved.

Correct. Specifically If a BLACK person is involved. He has created a career for himself of scouring the internet daily looking for any crime by any black person that he can label as a hate crime.

He is a Loonytoon.

Forum List

Back