This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

Thing about "Mien kampt", it was a bunch of gibberish. And the thing about Nazism? The thing about that is that, it is like Gertrude Stein said...there is no there "There". Nazism, the closer you examine it, the emptier it becomes. What is Nazism? The more you know supposed white racism the more you question humanity.So what was the division between the Hutus and the Tutsies? Both Blacks Africans and yet they did this ginormous holocaust...silly humans. So how does racism play out in that, IM2?
I get a kick out of people who think Hitler's hatred of Jews was racism.
Are there really people out there that think Jewdism is a race?

Jesus was or still is a Jew, depending on your beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the Nazi thing...I actually tried to read Mien Kamp. Have any of you? It was enlightening. To say the least. It led me to my belief about NAZIS .
My great grandparents told me that Hitler did a lot of great things for Germany and its people.

Please enlighten us.

They were my maternal grandparents.
Grandpa drove a station wagon.
Grandma baked a lot.

It can be done.

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out Christian Picciolini

He's not much of a "White-Man" he'd be mistaken as an Arab in many countries in Europe.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.

He stopped being racist when he stopped pretending to be black?

It can be done.

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out Christian Picciolini

Now if we could just find a way to teach blacks not to be racist.
They're the real problem with racism in America.

LOL! Show me laws and policies blacks have made and are making to deny or deprive whites of anything, then we blacks will work on ending our racism.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

What laws do we have now that deny or deprive blacks?

Thing about "Mien kampt", it was a bunch of gibberish. And the thing about Nazism? The thing about that is that, it is like Gertrude Stein said...there is no there "There". Nazism, the closer you examine it, the emptier it becomes. What is Nazism? The more you know supposed white racism the more you question humanity.So what was the division between the Hutus and the Tutsies? Both Blacks Africans and yet they did this ginormous holocaust...silly humans. So how does racism play out in that, IM2?
I get a kick out of people who think Hitler's hatred of Jews was racism.
Are there really people out there that think Jewdism is a race?

Jesus was or still is a Jew, depending on your beliefs.

That's nice.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.
Damn good catch!! He looks just like him.
My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.
Yes that is exactly the problem. Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

Why don’t you expand on blacks selling blacks into slavery, some actually being slave owners, or indentured servitude that currently exists in Africa. You seem extremely knowledgeable. Please educate us.

My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.
Yes that is exactly the problem. Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

LOL, Your biggest enemies of Black Negroids, aren't pale, blonde, Whites, but rather the Mediterrenaan race.

A.) Mediterranean Arabs took more Black slaves in the Arab Slave Trade than Whites had in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

B.) Mediterranean Portuguese took the most Black slaves of Europe & also founded the Atlantic Slave Trade.

C.) The Arab brutality, genocide & slavery of Black Negroids still has gone on in recent years in Darfur, Mauritania, and else where.

D.) Many Sub-Saharan Africans admit North African Arabs are far more intolerant of Black Negroids than Whites are.

E.) The most anti-Black nations in Europe are Mediterranean, like Italy, Spain & Greece.

Yup, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary & Russia tend to be quite prejudiced, but more so against Gays, Jews, and Muslims, a lot more Eastern Europeans are more likely to accept a Black Christian than Southern Europeans, even if Southern Europeans are more likely to accept Gays & Jews.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

Anonymous white internet forum poster

Any supremist groups, are a small fringe group of assholes. The majority are in jail, and represent no one. 99% of whites have never known any, nor would they acknowledge them or give them the time of day. This group of human garbage are largely underground, and crawl out when they see an opportunity to cause trouble. They are the equivalent of a bad cartoon character. Definitely not mainstream.

This may be true but at least 1/3 of all whites express similar views acceding poll done in 2017

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

The problem is not just limited to the few who join groups. Whites need to sop denying just how large the problem they have really is.

It can be done.

Now if we could just find a way to teach blacks not to be racist.
They're the real problem with racism in America.

LOL! Show me laws and policies blacks have made and are making to deny or deprive whites of anything, then we blacks will work on ending our racism.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

What laws do we have now that deny or deprive blacks?

They're not being allowed to have their own college fund... oh, wait, that's white people.

About the Nazi thing...I actually tried to read Mien Kamp. Have any of you? It was enlightening. To say the least. It led me to my belief about NAZIS .
My great grandparents told me that Hitler did a lot of great things for Germany and its people.

Please enlighten us.

Grandma baked a lot.

Thanks. I’m curious about the good things they said he did also.

Please enlighten us.

Grandma baked a lot.

Thanks. I’m curious about the good things they said he did also.

They never said.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

Any supremist groups, are a small fringe group of assholes. The majority are in jail, and represent no one. 99% of whites have never known any, nor would they acknowledge them or give them the time of day. This group of human garbage are largely underground, and crawl out when they see an opportunity to cause trouble. They are the equivalent of a bad cartoon character. Definitely not mainstream.

This may be true but at least 1/3 of all whites express similar views acceding poll done in 2017

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

The problem is not just limited to the few who join groups. Whites need to sop denying just how large the problem they have really is.

Oh, please educate me about being white. Have you had much interaction with these groups personally? Have they committed offenses against you? Obviously it’s ok for you to group ALL whites together, but if anyone says anything about blacks it’s racist. I’ve never been to California, and don’t know anyone there. Am I still grouped in with anyone white that may be racist there also? Someone else nailed it. The biggest racist on this site started this post.

Why don’t you expand on blacks selling blacks into slavery, some actually being slave owners, or indentured servitude that currently exists in Africa. You seem extremely knowledgeable. Please educate us.

Let us expand then.

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION

Topic: The consistent disingenuous arguments of the Modern White Conservative American

The honorable IM2 presiding.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery

More.

In the first place, the Portuguese initiated what eventually became the Trans-Atlantic slave trade mainly through slave raids along the coasts of Africa. The first of these raids came in 1444 and was led by Lançarote de Freitas. The problem with raiding for slaves was that it was extremely dangerous. For instance, the slave trader Nuno Tristão was killed during an ambush. Slave raiding proved to be an extremely dangerous way to obtain slaves, but buying slaves was much safer and took less effort on the part of the Europeans. Therefore, the first phase of the slave trade began not with a trade, but with a series of raids. This point is especially important because although the slave trade was on some levels based on a partnership between European buyers and African traders, the slave trade did not begin as such.

Typically wars in West Africa were relatively short affairs that left a small number of causalities. The introduction of European weapons made these wars more drawn out and destructive affairs. Moreover, the only way Africans could acquire these firearms was through the trade of slaves. A king of Dahomey once requested that Europeans establish a firearms factory in his nation, but this request went ignored. Firearms became necessary for African nations to defend themselves both from African rivals as well as from European intrusion, but the only way to acquire these weapons was through the slave trade. This situation only benefited the competing European powers that were able to play Africans against each other.

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

More.

In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

More.

The history white people need to learn

Why is that whites can't take responsibility for what they have done? We are not talking about Africa and most certainly you do not want to discuss how whites enslaved other whites in Europe under feudalism. Your entire argument misses the reason why poor whites allowed the rich ones to pay their passage and to work for 7 years so they could escape slavery in Europe. Blacks did not create the Aparthied system in the US. So lets not be dishonest while ignoring the millions of slaves in Europe, to include the UK, as of today in order to divert from the OP.

Modern slavery is a reality also in Europe

Modern-day slavery in focus + Europe | Global-development | The Guardian

giphy.gif

Oh, please educate me about being white. Have you had much interaction with these groups personally? Have they committed offenses against you? Obviously it’s ok for you to group ALL whites together, but if anyone says anything about blacks it’s racist. I’ve never been to California, and don’t know anyone there. Am I still grouped in with anyone white that may be racist there also? Someone else nailed it. The biggest racist on this site started this post.

Stupid response.

I've never been on welfare but I saw poverty as a problem for blacks and so I worked for 30 years to get people out of it. So once again we see a dumb ass excuse from somebody white at USMB. So as not to lump all whites into a category, lets look at some whites who do not make such punk excuses.

Get rid of your fragility.

What whites like you think racism is, is not even racist.

Let us expand then.

Topic: The consistent disingenuous arguments of the Modern White Conservative American

More.

In the first place, the Portuguese initiated what eventually became the Trans-Atlantic slave trade mainly through slave raids along the coasts of Africa. The first of these raids came in 1444 and was led by Lançarote de Freitas. The problem with raiding for slaves was that it was extremely dangerous. For instance, the slave trader Nuno Tristão was killed during an ambush. Slave raiding proved to be an extremely dangerous way to obtain slaves, but buying slaves was much safer and took less effort on the part of the Europeans. Therefore, the first phase of the slave trade began not with a trade, but with a series of raids. This point is especially important because although the slave trade was on some levels based on a partnership between European buyers and African traders, the slave trade did not begin as such.

Typically wars in West Africa were relatively short affairs that left a small number of causalities. The introduction of European weapons made these wars more drawn out and destructive affairs. Moreover, the only way Africans could acquire these firearms was through the trade of slaves. A king of Dahomey once requested that Europeans establish a firearms factory in his nation, but this request went ignored. Firearms became necessary for African nations to defend themselves both from African rivals as well as from European intrusion, but the only way to acquire these weapons was through the slave trade. This situation only benefited the competing European powers that were able to play Africans against each other.

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

More.

In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

More.

Why is that whites can't take responsibility for what they have done? We are not talking about Africa and most certainly you do not want to discuss how whites enslaved other whites in Europe under feudalism. Your entire argument misses the reason why poor whites allowed the rich ones to pay their passage and to work for 7 years so they could escape slavery in Europe. Blacks did not create the Aparthied system in the US. So lets not be dishonest while ignoring the millions of slaves in Europe, to include the UK, as of today in order to divert from the OP.

giphy.gif

That has nothing to do with the current times, or you’re racist beliefs. We know blacks hate whites. It blatantly obvious. And blatantly hypocritical. Any whites that were involved in that time are more than long gone. It’s a way of blaming white people for a culture that has not reached their potential, and refuse to do so. One could strongly suggest that the holocaust was as traumatic an experience or more so,but they for the most part they overcame the tragedy. They embraced family, education and became successful despite adversity. They still continue to be targeted by racism to include Nazis,as well as Farakan and Sharpton. You quoting rhetoric and racist beliefs against whites doesn’t prove anything. You have been indoctrinated with racist beliefs, and are attempting to do the same to others.

That is a real problem, blacks hate whites because of what was done to their ancestors, which means they are blaming whites today who have and had no control over their ancestors.

Yes that is exactly the problem.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.
No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Actually that is the issue. White racism has long been the issue.
Of course there is white racism, but there is also black racists. The problem is that blacks refuse to acknowledge it, in denial even as they hate whites just for being white.

Yes that is exactly the problem.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.
No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Actually that is the issue. White racism has long been the issue.

For someone as narrow minded as you are, this comes as no surprise.

That is a real problem, blacks hate whites because of what was done to their ancestors, which means they are blaming whites today who have and had no control over their ancestors.

I don't know anyone who hates al white people. There is a difference between hating the history of what occurred and actualy hating people today.

Speaking for myself, I do hate the fact that I saw my own parents have feces and urine thrown on them back in 1964 at a civil rights march down south.

I hate the fact that while traveling across the country in the 60's that we could not use a bathroom at a gas station where we paid for gas.

I also hate the fact that my grandparents were so fearful of white people that they would go out of their way to defer to them, no matter what.

These are things that I witnessed first hand, not things that I read about or heard about, but saw.

Let us expand then.

More.

More.

More.

giphy.gif

That has nothing to do with the current times, or you’re racist beliefs. We know blacks hate whites. It blatantly obvious. And blatantly hypocritical. Any whites that were involved in that time are more than long gone. It’s a way of blaming white people for a culture that has not reached their potential, and refuse to do so. One could strongly suggest that the holocaust was as traumatic an experience or more so,but they for the most part they overcame the tragedy. They embraced family, education and became successful despite adversity. They still continue to be targeted by racism to include Nazis,as well as Farakan and Sharpton. You quoting rhetoric and racist beliefs against whites doesn’t prove anything. You have been indoctrinated with racist beliefs, and are attempting to do the same to others.

Our culture is the American culture. The holocaust did not last 188 years by law then continues. Jews are a religion of all races. White Jews are practicing racism against black Jews.

Opinion | Black Jews Are Being Chased Out Of the Jewish Community By Racism. Here Are Their Stories.

What I said proves much. Your refusal to accept the truth defines you, not me.

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

Topic: The consistent disingenuous arguments of the Modern White Conservative American. Pt. 2

Symbolic racism (also known as modern-symbolic racism, modern racism, symbolic prejudice, and racial resentment) is a coherent belief system that reflects an underlying unidimensional prejudice towards black people in the United States. These beliefs include the stereotype that blacks are morally inferior to white people, and that they violate traditional White American values such as hard work and independence. This is also more of a general term than it is specifically related to prejudice towards black people. It can be more generally characterized as an open dislike and derogation of individuals related to one's self.[clarification needed] These beliefs may cause the subject to discriminate against black people and to justify this discrimination. Some people do not view symbolic racism as prejudice since it is not linked directly to race but indirectly through social and political issues.

David O. Sears and P.J. Henry characterize symbolic racism as the expression or endorsement of four specific themes or beliefs:

1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination.
  2. The failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast.
  4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.
Symbolic racism is a form of modern racism, as it is more subtle and indirect than more overt forms of racism,] such as those characterized in Jim Crow laws. As symbolic racism develops through socialization and its processes occur without conscious awareness, an individual with symbolic racist beliefs may genuinely oppose racism and believe they are not racist. Symbolic racism is perhaps the most prevalent racial attitude today.

Whitley and Kite cite six underlying factors that contribute to symbolic racism. They are to this day believed to have been some of the biggest influences on modern racism.

1. Implicitly anti-black affect and negative stereotypes.
  2. Racialized belief in traditional values.
  3. Belief in equality of opportunity.
  4. Low belief in equality of outcome.
  5. Group self-interest.
  6. Low knowledge of black people.
According to Whitley and Kite, those who hold symbolic racist beliefs tend to hold implicitly negative attitudes, most likely gained in childhood, towards blacks that may or may not be conscious. These attitudes may not be outright hatred, but rather fear, disgust, anger, contempt, etc. In addition, those who hold symbolic racist beliefs may also believe in traditional American values such as hard work, individuality, and self-restraint. However, these beliefs have become racialized. Many perceive that black individuals do not hold or act in accordance with these values. Instead, black individuals rely on public assistance, seek government favors, and act impulsively. As Whitley and Kite note, "The fact that White people also accept public assistance, seek government favors, and act impulsively is not relevant to people with symbolic prejudice; it is their perception (usually in stereotypic terms) of Black people's behavior that they focus on."

Within American society, institutionalized practices have been influenced by Structural Racism resulting in "the subordination and devaluation of minority groups". In history, the solution for the deficit in the achievement gap between White and African American students believed that African Americans would academically perform better if these students were to adopt a Eurocentric cultural values system. This assumption of the inferiority of the African American culture closely relates to the work ethic themes from the concept of symbolic racism.

References
  1. Tarman, Christopher & Sears, David O. (2005). "The Conceptualization and Measurement of Symbolic Racism" (PDF). The Journal of Politics. 67 (3): 731–761. doi:10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00337.x.
  2. Bobocel, D. Ramona; Son Hing, Leanne S.; Davey, Liane M.; Stanley, David J.; Zanna, Mark P. (1998). "Justice-based opposition to social policies: Is it genuine?". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 75 (3): 653–69..
  3. ^ McConahay, John B.; Hardee, Betty B.; Batts, Valerie (December 1981). "Has Racism Declined in America? It Depends on Who is Asking and What is Asked". Journal of Conflict Resolution. 25 (4): 563–79. .
  4. Henry, P. J.; Sears, D. O. (2008). Moore, J. H., ed. Symbolic and Modern Racism. Encyclopedia of race and racism. Volume 3 (1st ed.). Macmillan. pp. 111–112.
  5. ^ James, Erika Hayes; Brief, Arthur P.; Dietz, Joerg; Cohen, Robin R. (2001). "Prejudice matters: Understanding the reactions of Whites to affirmative action programs targeted to benefit Blacks". Journal of Applied Psychology. 86 (6):
  6. Whitley, Bernard E.; Kite, Mary E. (2010). The Psychology of Prejudice and Discrimination. Belmont, CA: Thomson-Wadsworth.
  7. ^ Harrison, David A.; Kravitz, David A.; Mayer, David M.; Leslie, Lisa M.; Lev-Arey, Dalit (2006). "Understanding attitudes toward affirmative action programs in employment: Summary and meta-analysis of 35 years of research". Journal of Applied Psychology. 91 (5): 1013–36.
  8. ^ Sears, David O.; Henry, P. J. (2002). "Race and Politics: The Theory of Symbolic Racism" (PDF).
  9. ^ Virtanen, Simo V.; Huddy, Leonie (1998). "Old-Fashioned Racism and New Forms of Racial Prejudice". The Journal of Politics. 60 (2): 311–332.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back