This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

You post daily against white people, and then say that you are not racist. Yes, the holocaust did not last 188 years. This is because the victims were exterminated. They were grouped together, stuffed into trains for days and unloaded in the middle of the night. All of their belongings were thrown into piles, the woman’s heads were shaved, and then they were killed in gas chambers. The ones that weren’t killed immediately, were used to get rid of bodies, medically experimented on, or shot in large groups and buried in mass graves. Then they were utilized to dig up the remains and attempt to dispose of the evidence. There is footage of thousands of bodies being pushed around with bulldozers. Because they weren’t immediately identified by their skin tone or facial features, they were tattooed and forced to wear arm bands. No way they ever had anything to do with crime against blacks. They are still top of the list from the KKK way before blacks or other races. Even with everything they went through as a race, they embraced family, education, and became successful. And now are targeted by self proclaimed leaders of the black community. Hate mongers such as Farakan and Sharpton, who are out for themselves and manipulate anyone that will listen. The commonality between what happened to blacks and Jews, is that it was made into law by people that perpetuated the crimes. I won’t even mention the extermination that occurred in Japan, which makes the holocaust look tame. You are obviously not pleased with your life, or you wouldn’t be embracing any form of racism, nor posting daily about it. Your obsession with this and playing victim is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn good catch!! He looks just like him.
My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.
Yes that is exactly the problem. Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

Why don’t you expand on blacks selling blacks into slavery, some actually being slave owners, or indentured servitude that currently exists in Africa. You seem extremely knowledgeable. Please educate us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would I do that when the subject is about whites being racist towards Blacks here in the US? :rolleyes:

She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.
Yes that is exactly the problem.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.
No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Actually that is the issue. White racism has long been the issue.

For someone as narrow minded as you are, this comes as no surprise.
Thats good to hear. I am glad you understand that I keep the focus where the focus belongs.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.
No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Thats good to hear. I am glad you understand that I keep the focus where the focus belongs.

You keep the focus where you want to keep the focus.

Let me ask you: If whites are the weaker race and are weaker due to melanin deficiency as you seem to think, what exactly do you expect us to do about our racism if it is an intrinsic trait?

Let me ask you: If whites are the weaker race and are weaker due to melanin deficiency as you seem to think, what exactly do you expect us to do about our racism if it is an intrinsic trait?
Thats true. I dont let anyone deter me from putting the focus where is it should be.

What does being weak due to a melanin deficiency have to do with racism? There are Blacks that have a melanin deficiency. White racism is mainly due to an inferiority complex. There may be echos of the neanderthal DNA causing this as well. Its kinda obvious that inferiority complex can be overcome because not all whites are racists.

Thats true. I dont let anyone deter me from putting the focus where is it should be.

What does being weak due to a melanin deficiency have to do with racism? There are Blacks that have a melanin deficiency. White racism is mainly due to an inferiority complex. There may be echos of the neanderthal DNA causing this as well. Its kinda obvious that inferiority complex can be overcome because not all whites are racists.
You're right, some whites can overlook the inferiority of blacks, but not all.

You're right, some whites can overlook the inferiority of blacks, but not all.

FIFY

"You're right, some whites can overlook the inferiority of the white race, but not all.

Thing about "Mien kampt", it was a bunch of gibberish. And the thing about Nazism? The thing about that is that, it is like Gertrude Stein said...there is no there "There". Nazism, the closer you examine it, the emptier it becomes. What is Nazism? The more you know supposed white racism the more you question humanity.So what was the division between the Hutus and the Tutsies? Both Blacks Africans and yet they did this ginormous holocaust...silly humans. So how does racism play out in that, IM2?
deflection_explained.jpg

My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
Are you still clinging to that mind-of-a-10-year-old belief now as an adult?

Your focus is not where it should be, it's where you want it to be.

What does being weak due to a melanin deficiency have to do with racism?[/quote]

So if being the weaker race has nothing to do with white racism then why did you say it?

There are Blacks that have a melanin deficiency. White racism is mainly due to an inferiority complex. There may be echos of the neanderthal DNA causing this as well.

Do you have any scientific evidence or reasoning behind this?

Its kinda obvious that inferiority complex can be overcome because not all whites are racists.

You know who also has an inferiority complex? Black racists. You know one of the signs of an inferiority complex? Exaggerated egotism. That's you to a T. You say things like you're revoking my privilege of communicating with you when all that really means is that you're not going to respond to my posts. Another example is your frequent ridiculous references to your "stare" and your "palpable presence".

Your bloated self confidence is so cartoonish and cliched it can't be anything but an affectation. I don't know what you're compensating for but it's obvious you're compensating for something.

I don't know anyone who hates al white people. There is a difference between hating the history of what occurred and actualy hating people today.

Speaking for myself, I do hate the fact that I saw my own parents have feces and urine thrown on them back in 1964 at a civil rights march down south.

I hate the fact that while traveling across the country in the 60's that we could not use a bathroom at a gas station where we paid for gas.

I also hate the fact that my grandparents were so fearful of white people that they would go out of their way to defer to them, no matter what.

These are things that I witnessed first hand, not things that I read about or heard about, but saw.
Mercy!!!!

Your bloated self confidence is so cartoonish and cliched it can't be anything but an affectation. I don't know what you're compensating for but it's obvious you're compensating for something.
We know I take up space rent free in your head. I know you feel unsure of yourself and out of your element when dealing with someone like me. My palpable presence obviously intimidates you into making foolish comments. However thats really no excuse. I see you havent learned your lesson. I am now revoking your privileges for communicating with me. This time it will be for a minimum of 2 weeks.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Dr. Shonna Etienne COONS.jpg

You know who also has an inferiority complex? Black racists.

Hello, Ghost. In my experience and opinion, most non-black and black or American citizens of African descent are NOT racist.

However, I sincerely believe many PRO BLACK minded Americans are selfishly exploiting or PIMPING cries of Racism for their own $personal gain$ or notoriety.

"From Young And Pro Black To Grown Sellout" published by www.negromanosphere.com member 'larmovement'.

Sadly, I truly believe many PRO BLACK minded Americans are using declarations of RACISM to gin-up 'White Guilt' and more importantly, to DISTRACT attention from America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Ghost, I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Ghost, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

See my USMB Sig for more info about America's Illogical Pro Black Culture of Hate, Hypocrisy and Distrust.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
also:
crime
sexual assault
murder
Go on, and therefore...
blacks need to stop being racist/etc
obviously the black race is more racist/hateful/ as a group

Then point out any Black people here, who have an ongoing thread posted about
"hate crimes committited by white people".

You are a crazy, race obsessed screwball.
you are more proof blacks are afraid of the truth--which is what I'm pointing out
no--we don't want the truth to be told , do we??

also:
crime
sexual assault
murder
Go on, and therefore...

you are more proof blacks are afraid of the truth--which is what I'm pointing out

Truth is based on objectivity. Which YOU have an absence of.

Black Americans still are victims of hate crimes more than any other group – Center for Public Integrity

also:
crime
sexual assault
murder
Go on, and therefore...

Black Americans still are victims of hate crimes more than any other group – Center for Public Integrity
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
.......you are like gun NUTS that are scared of the Per Capita monster--which is the REAL/truthful statistic
..any body that graduated 4th grade or higher knows how scientific/math stats are used...don't try to deny it or you will look even more stupid

Go on, and therefore...

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
.......you are like gun NUTS that are scared of the Per Capita monster--which is the REAL/truthful statistic
..any body that graduated 4th grade or higher knows how scientific/math stats are used...don't try to deny it or you will look even more stupid

I understand per capita. But are hate crimes tracked numerically or are they tracked and recorded by government agencies based on race?

Answer that question, NUTJOB.

Forum List

Back