‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

If the money we sent to Iran was a bribe, or a ransom, it was the most clever in history. Paying the bad guys with their on money.

I would say stupid rather than clever. They have tested a lot of medium and long range missiles since they got that money. Now they can put a nuclear warhead on them and start WWIII.
We could have kept the money but what message would that send to other foreign governments doing business with us?
They might think twice before investing in our national debt or storing large fortunes in our banks.

They might, or they might think twice about sponsoring terrorism.
Ask Trump if the USA is any better...
GW and Cheney certainly weren't.

It goes much further back and much deeper than that.

We could have kept the money but what message would that send to other foreign governments doing business with us?
They might think twice before investing in our national debt or storing large fortunes in our banks.

Could you tell us exactly what terrorism they sponsor

I decline to participate in your education. You might be the only person on earth who defends the Iranian Gov.
I am not defending them Homer, in fact they have over 80,000 troops in Iraq helping to defeat ISIS. I just want to know from you what terrorism they support

LOL, do some research. You do realize that ISIS is a part of the "rebel" group fighting Assad, right? You DO know we are supporting said "rebels" , right?
Its hard to keep track of who is fighting who, who are the good guys and who isn't. Ever since Bush attacked Iraq that part of the world has been a disaster. Who knows if it will ever recover

I would say stupid rather than clever. They have tested a lot of medium and long range missiles since they got that money. Now they can put a nuclear warhead on them and start WWIII.

GW and Cheney certainly weren't.

It goes much further back and much deeper than that.
Was ISIS a factor before Bush attacked? How about Al Queda in Iraq?

No need, I already know the answer to the question.
Its people like you who hear on right wing news that Iran is a sponsor of terorism. You dont know who they sponsor, or when they sponsor, and you wouldn't think of checking out facts for yourself. But like a good little righty you keep repeating and repeating, as though you know what the phyuck you are talking about

It's people like me that do their homework and use dozens of sources that simply shake their heads at uneducated people like you kid. I check everything out kid, and I mean EVERYTHING. But you are willingly uneducated and I see no need to help you with something that is your job to do. A kid like you simply says "nuh-uh" to any news he doesn't like.

The money wasn't ours, it belonged to the people of Iran. Are you a thief...Hmm I forgot...Isn't that how America got started.... I guess Obama restored some sense of morality...God bless 'im.

The international court set up to handle claims arising out of the Iran hostage crisis had already announced it was going to rule that Iran was entitled to reclaim their escrow account, plus interest.

Its people like you who hear on right wing news that Iran is a sponsor of terorism. You dont know who they sponsor, or when they sponsor, and you wouldn't think of checking out facts for yourself. But like a good little righty you keep repeating and repeating, as though you know what the phyuck you are talking about

It's people like me that do their homework and use dozens of sources that simply shake their heads at uneducated people like you kid. I check everything out kid, and I mean EVERYTHING. But you are willingly uneducated and I see no need to help you with something that is your job to do. A kid like you simply says "nuh-uh" to any news he doesn't like.
I just asked a simple question which you are completely unable to answer.

Could you tell us exactly what terrorism they sponsor

I decline to participate in your education. You might be the only person on earth who defends the Iranian Gov.
I am not defending them Homer, in fact they have over 80,000 troops in Iraq helping to defeat ISIS. I just want to know from you what terrorism they support

LOL, do some research. You do realize that ISIS is a part of the "rebel" group fighting Assad, right? You DO know we are supporting said "rebels" , right?
Its hard to keep track of who is fighting who, who are the good guys and who isn't. Ever since Bush attacked Iraq that part of the world has been a disaster. Who knows if it will ever recover

Kid we are supporting the side ISIS is fighting on. Go to this site, click on view and read the memo. Or don't and remain ignant ;)

Pgs. 287-293 (291) JW v DOD and State 14-812 - Judicial Watch

You confuse my refusal to educate you with me not having the ability to do it. Not my problem kid.

You confuse my refusal to educate you with me not having the ability to do it. Not my problem kid.
You never had the ability, Homer. Typical righty

You never had the ability, Homer. Typical righty

Sorry you were never in my league on your best day.

Pgs. 287-293 (291) JW v DOD and State 14-812 - Judicial Watch

Now go to that link and learn about ISIS.

ISIS is fighting the governments of both Iraq and Syria. Our support of Syrian rebels isnt support for all their affiliates.

One of Fox News’s top military analysts now says President Donald Trump must release his taxes to prove that the Russian government has no financial leverage over him.

Ret. Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, the hawkish Fox analyst who infamously called former President Barack Obama a “p*ssy” on air in 2015, warned Fox viewers on Friday that Trump needed to get over his “lunatic” idea of a strategic alliance with Russia, which he suggested was brought about by the president’s past admiration for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“He can’t get over his adulation of Vladimir Putin,” said Peters, who also said that Obama wouldn’t challenge Russia due to “sheer cowardice.” “He just will not challenge Russia on anything.”

Peters said that Trump needed to prove that he was not compromised by Russian intelligence agencies by releasing his tax returns to prove that he doesn’t have any significant investments in the country.

“Look, this scandal — and it is a scandal — could bring down the administration, if the administration doesn’t get ahead of it,” he said. “They cannot keep allowing the slow drip-drip of blood.”

Nonsense.

One of Fox News’s top military analysts now says President Donald Trump must release his taxes to prove that the Russian government has no financial leverage over him.

Ret. Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, the hawkish Fox analyst who infamously called former President Barack Obama a “p*ssy” on air in 2015, warned Fox viewers on Friday that Trump needed to get over his “lunatic” idea of a strategic alliance with Russia, which he suggested was brought about by the president’s past admiration for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“He can’t get over his adulation of Vladimir Putin,” said Peters, who also said that Obama wouldn’t challenge Russia due to “sheer cowardice.” “He just will not challenge Russia on anything.”

Peters said that Trump needed to prove that he was not compromised by Russian intelligence agencies by releasing his tax returns to prove that he doesn’t have any significant investments in the country.

“Look, this scandal — and it is a scandal — could bring down the administration, if the administration doesn’t get ahead of it,” he said. “They cannot keep allowing the slow drip-drip of blood.”

Nonsense.
Why do you say nonsense. You know absolutely nothing about any of the pertinent facts

C6GHHjuWQAAGfww.jpg:large

Clearly Barack Obama wasn't that big of a pussy. Everyone seems to forget one of Obama's last statements.

"I want this Russian investigation done BEFORE I leave office."

And it's been a drip--drip--drip of leaks ever since.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the denials have been numerous
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

It's clear that Trump and company have been wholly outfoxed by Barack Obama. Obama was smart enough not to turn this intelligence information over to FBI Director James Comey as he is also under investigation over his interference into the election. And he certainly wasn't going to turn it over to Republicans who would have squashed it. He's cast a wide net that will be insnarling the whole bunch.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

This isn't going to stop, I imagine Obama will release the Kracken on this administration when Democrats take over the house and Senate in 2018.

Forum List

Back