‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

Translation: Trump told me his returns are long. That means something. I might be very long...and that means even more. And he told me he gets audited every year so he does.

If he cheated the IRS would say something since they havent, we don't need to know anything more. Plus if it was put out, I haven't seen it but I'm sure your head would explode and in the interest of saving exploding heads Trump is protecting us all by not releasing them. And even tho they wouldnt understand they could lie about one page of numbers because numbers lie. So it's to help you all.

:spinner:
If he cheated, the IRS would say nothing. If he refused to pay his taxes, the IRS would say nothing publicly

Right, but that's not a reason to not release. There is a reason for every action.

what do you expect to find that IRS auditors and lawyers could not find?

Immaterial.

the whole tax return is nothing but a dem/lib/media attempt to get something to screech about and create lies and innuendo.

The guy is a multi billionaire, he uses the tax code legally to minimize his tax liability, big fuckin deal.

The topic is Russia. Not tax breaks.

Ok, then tell us exactly and specifically what Russia did to change the results of our election. Until you can do that, the whole Russia thing is a pile of steaming bullshit.

Come on closed caption, tell us exactly how the Russians changed the outcome of our election. Or STFU about the Russians

I wonder if the money he sent to Iran in the middle of the night was meant to be transparent or did he just get caught.

If the money we sent to Iran was a bribe, or a ransom, it was the most clever in history. Paying the bad guys with their on money.

I would say stupid rather than clever. They have tested a lot of medium and long range missiles since they got that money. Now they can put a nuclear warhead on them and start WWIII.
We could have kept the money but what message would that send to other foreign governments doing business with us?
They might think twice before investing in our national debt or storing large fortunes in our banks.

They might, or they might think twice about sponsoring terrorism.
Could you tell us exactly what terrorism they sponsor

Google is your friend and will keep you from appearing to be ignorant.

State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror - CNNPolitics.com

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

I wonder if the money he sent to Iran in the middle of the night was meant to be transparent or did he just get caught.

If the money we sent to Iran was a bribe, or a ransom, it was the most clever in history. Paying the bad guys with their on money.

I would say stupid rather than clever. They have tested a lot of medium and long range missiles since they got that money. Now they can put a nuclear warhead on them and start WWIII.
We could have kept the money but what message would that send to other foreign governments doing business with us?
They might think twice before investing in our national debt or storing large fortunes in our banks.

Now they can take more hostages since they know we will pay to get them back.

They might, or they might think twice about sponsoring terrorism.
Ask Trump if the USA is any better...

No need, I already know the answer to the question.

Good, then you agree with Trump:

President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' - CNNPolitics.com

he was not defending Putin, he was telling the truth.
In the context of the question asked by Bill O'Reilly, which had no reference to the USA, Trump's response, as President of the US ,did become an apologist for Putin at our expense. I can't see Putin responding that way in response to a similar question because he puts Russia first.

Last edited:
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

The money wasn't ours, it belonged to the people of Iran. Are you a thief...Hmm I forgot...Isn't that how America got started.... I guess Obama restored some sense of morality...God bless 'im.

Some of it was theirs. most of it was ours, delivered as a pallet of cash on a secret plane in the middle of the night, then miraculously the next day the American hostages were released. Meanwhile the Iranian nuclear weapon program continues unabated.
What a deal! Obozo
Who told you that some of the money was theirs and most of it was ours?

When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

The money wasn't ours, it belonged to the people of Iran. Are you a thief...Hmm I forgot...Isn't that how America got started.... I guess Obama restored some sense of morality...God bless 'im.

Obama actually believes the Iranians are the good guys and the Israeli's are the bad guys. The return of the money was to pay to get some, not all of the hostages back. Now they can take some more hostages and get some more money. The return of all of the hostages should have been part of the nuclear deal, but Obama and Kerry aren't that smart.
Do you just make this stuff up or are you being spoon fed?

Why do you care who his many companies do business with?

Why don't you? Especially if it's with our enemies?

Besides ISIS and Iran, who are our enemies?

I asked why don't you care who he does business with especially if it's with our enemies?

tell me who our enemies are and I will answer your question.

The specific enemies isn't the point. You not caring who the US president does business with is the point. Why don't you care?

If he cheated, the IRS would say nothing. If he refused to pay his taxes, the IRS would say nothing publicly

Right, but that's not a reason to not release. There is a reason for every action.

Immaterial.

the whole tax return is nothing but a dem/lib/media attempt to get something to screech about and create lies and innuendo.

The guy is a multi billionaire, he uses the tax code legally to minimize his tax liability, big fuckin deal.

Ok, then tell us exactly and specifically what Russia did to change the results of our election. Until you can do that, the whole Russia thing is a pile of steaming bullshit.

Come on closed caption, tell us exactly how the Russians changed the outcome of our election. Or STFU about the Russians

This isn't about tax breaks or about proving to you something that cannot be proved. This is about knowing who Trump does business with. There is no reason to side with being ignorant.

I tend to believe that if Iranian assets hadn't been frozen in 1979, there would have been no payment at all. That nexus is sufficient to give veracity to Obama's claim that the release of funds had been planned before the 4 US spies were disclosed in Iran. BTW I don't think we would have paid 100 million a piece for the return of spies. It is far cheaper to deny them!

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year.

Translation: Trump told me his returns are long. That means something. I might be very long...and that means even more. And he told me he gets audited every year so he does.

If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

If he cheated the IRS would say something since they havent, we don't need to know anything more. Plus if it was put out, I haven't seen it but I'm sure your head would explode and in the interest of saving exploding heads Trump is protecting us all by not releasing them. And even tho they wouldnt understand they could lie about one page of numbers because numbers lie. So it's to help you all.

Its all about who he does business with, that we want to see in his tax returns. Why did he promise to release tham only to lie again
So what if he did business with Russia? Still holding onto that fake Russia ploy by Libs? Three fkn months and as of shows this morning, zippppppp

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year.

If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

Immaterial.

I agree, nothing to the Russians ploy

Its all about who he does business with, that we want to see in his tax returns. Why did he promise to release tham only to lie again
So what if he did business with Russia? Still holding onto that fake Russia ploy by Libs? Three fkn months and as of shows this morning, zippppppp

If he did do business with them the reason it matters is because he's said he's never done business with them. It can't be both.

If he did do business with them the reason it matters is because he's said he's never done business with them. It can't be both.
Post that quote

Post that quote

Why? You aren't denying he said it, you're just asking me to quote it. I have better things to do

Post that quote

Why? You aren't denying he said it, you're just asking me to quote it. I have better things to do
Well if I'm asking you to post a quote, odds are I don't believe it. In other words, prove he made any such comment

Obama actually believes the Iranians are the good guys and the Israeli's are the bad guys. The return of the money was to pay to get some, not all of the hostages back. Now they can take some more hostages and get some more money. The return of all of the hostages should have been part of the nuclear deal, but Obama and Kerry aren't that smart.
Do you just make this stuff up or are you being spoon fed?

It is obvious to the most casual observer. Unless they are spoon fed nonsense from the Obama minions.

I tend to believe that if Iranian assets hadn't been frozen in 1979, there would have been no payment at all. That nexus is sufficient to give veracity to Obama's claim that the release of funds had been planned before the 4 US spies were disclosed in Iran. BTW I don't think we would have paid 100 million a piece for the return of spies. It is far cheaper to deny them!

The funds were frozen because they took over the US Embassy and held US hostages for almost a year. We should have kept the funds as payment for the Embassy IMO.

The funds were frozen because they took over the US Embassy and held US hostages for almost a year. We should have kept the funds as payment for the Embassy IMO.

I think the i billion dollar Iranian owned skyscraper in Manhattan we seized is adequate compensation for the embassy. DOntcha think????

I think the i billion dollar Iranian owned skyscraper in Manhattan we seized is adequate compensation for the embassy. DOntcha think????

Is this the building you refer too?

"In a setback for victims of attacks linked to Iran, a federal appeals court in New York on Wednesday threw out a lower-court ruling that had upheld the government’s move to seize a landmark Manhattan building on charges that it was a front for Iran.

The court, in a separate decision, also reversed a ruling that could have allowed people with relatives killed in terrorist attacks tied to Iran to collect proceeds from the sale of the property, at 650 Fifth Avenue near Rockefeller Center."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/business/iran-assets-terrorism-appeals-court-ruling.html

Post that quote

What you meant to say is you have make up another false quote.

Forum List

Back