‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

I wonder if the money he sent to Iran in the middle of the night was meant to be transparent or did he just get caught.

The money wasn't ours, it belonged to the people of Iran. Are you a thief...Hmm I forgot...Isn't that how America got started.... I guess Obama restored some sense of morality...God bless 'im.

Some of it was theirs. most of it was ours, delivered as a pallet of cash on a secret plane in the middle of the night, then miraculously the next day the American hostages were released. Meanwhile the Iranian nuclear weapon program continues unabated.
What a deal! Obozo

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year.

Translation: Trump told me his returns are long. That means something. I might be very long...and that means even more. And he told me he gets audited every year so he does.

If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

If he cheated the IRS would say something since they havent, we don't need to know anything more. Plus if it was put out, I haven't seen it but I'm sure your head would explode and in the interest of saving exploding heads Trump is protecting us all by not releasing them. And even tho they wouldnt understand they could lie about one page of numbers because numbers lie. So it's to help you all.

:spinner:
If he cheated, the IRS would say nothing. If he refused to pay his taxes, the IRS would say nothing publicly

Right, but that's not a reason to not release. There is a reason for every action.

what do you expect to find that IRS auditors and lawyers could not find?

the whole tax return is nothing but a dem/lib/media attempt to get something to screech about and create lies and innuendo.

The guy is a multi billionaire, he uses the tax code legally to minimize his tax liability, big fuckin deal.

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year.

Translation: Trump told me his returns are long. That means something. I might be very long...and that means even more. And he told me he gets audited every year so he does.

If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

If he cheated the IRS would say something since they havent, we don't need to know anything more. Plus if it was put out, I haven't seen it but I'm sure your head would explode and in the interest of saving exploding heads Trump is protecting us all by not releasing them. And even tho they wouldnt understand they could lie about one page of numbers because numbers lie. So it's to help you all.

If he cheated, the IRS would say nothing. If he refused to pay his taxes, the IRS would say nothing publicly

Right, but that's not a reason to not release. There is a reason for every action.

the whole tax return is nothing but a dem/lib/media attempt to get something to screech about and create lies and innuendo.

The guy is a multi billionaire, he uses the tax code legally to minimize his tax liability, big fuckin deal.
Its all about who he does business with, that we want to see in his tax returns. Why did he promise to release tham only to lie again

Its all about who he does business with, that we want to see in his tax returns. Why did he promise to release tham only to lie again
If he had financial ties to Russia Obama's operatives would have leaked it long ago.

If he had financial ties to Russia Obama's operatives would have leaked it long ago.
Pathetic excuse- do better

Pathetic excuse- do better
Meaning it was a solid point you can't rebut. You think everyone is as stupid as you? You're clearly in the lower percentile.

Now Trump is trying to deflect by claiming, without backing anything up, that Obama was spying. He probably saw this on Kids TV the other day and misunderstood what it was all about.

Why do you care who his many companies do business with? Who do Pelosi and her husband do business with? Who paid Obama's college tuition? What did Bubba Clinton and Lynch talk about in their secret meeting on the tarmac? Why no outrage about those secrets?

This is nothing but a left wing attempt to find something to create a "crisis" about in order to take the attention away from the positive things that Trump is doing.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Immaterial.

The topic is Russia. Not tax breaks.

Now Trump is trying to deflect by claiming, without backing anything up, that Obama was spying. He probably saw this on Kids TV the other day and misunderstood what it was all about.

Watergate was about one political party spying on the other one. It cost a president his job and his place in history. If Obama did what Nixon did, he should be held accountable, just as Nixon was.

Immaterial.

The topic is Russia. Not tax breaks.

Ok, then tell us exactly and specifically what Russia did to change the results of our election. Until you can do that, the whole Russia thing is a pile of steaming bullshit.

transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

I wonder if the money he sent to Iran in the middle of the night was meant to be transparent or did he just get caught.

The money wasn't ours, it belonged to the people of Iran. Are you a thief...Hmm I forgot...Isn't that how America got started.... I guess Obama restored some sense of morality...God bless 'im.

Obama actually believes the Iranians are the good guys and the Israeli's are the bad guys. The return of the money was to pay to get some, not all of the hostages back. Now they can take some more hostages and get some more money. The return of all of the hostages should have been part of the nuclear deal, but Obama and Kerry aren't that smart.

Forum List

Back