This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

You advocate adults talking to kids about sexual perversions. You’re a sicko.
I advocate for responsible adults being supportive of children who have questions about gender and sexual orientation. Once again your pathological hysteria is turning into something dirty and perverse.

Interesting how you ignore my question. IF YOUR CHILD ( OR A CHILD THAT YOU MIGHT HYPOTHETICALLY HAVE) WERE GAY OR TRANS AND YOU FOUND OUT...HOW WOULD YOU RSPOND? How would you handle it. Answer the question. Don't be a coward

I advocate for responsible adults being supportive of children who have questions about gender and sexual orientation. Once again your pathological hysteria is turning into something dirty and perverse.

Interesting how you ignore my question. IF YOUR CHILD ( OR A CHILD THAT YOU MIGHT HYPOTHETICALLY HAVE) WERE GAY OR TRANS AND YOU FOUND OUT...HOW WOULD YOU RSPOND? How would you handle it. Answer the question. Don't be a coward
That’s an issue for parents, not adult strangers.

Really, you know, this is a novel concept. I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah, we have a serious disjunct here.

Bag it, people, arming teachers is not the answer.

THANK YOU for this consistency...

And once again I respect you for it.

I assert that the conservative narrative that teachers are groomers has been WAY overblown. But if you *believe* that, then why would you for one second consider giving any of us...GUNS???

Not my fault you support adults talking to children about sexual perversions and keep it secret from parents.
Give it a fucking rest! You are a broken fucking record, and not the sharpest tool in the shed,

You keep repeating the same mindless, stupid shit without being able to explain or present any alternative viewpoint

You continue to be too much of a COWARD to state how you would respond to a gay or trans child if you were the parent

You are a fucking pathetic mess

Last edited:
Give it a fucking rest! You are a broken fucking record, and not the sharpest tool in the shed,

You keep repeating the same mindless, stupid shit without being able to explain or present any alternative viewpoint

You continue to be too much of a COWARD to state how you would respond to a gay or trans child if you were the parent

You are a fucking pathetic mess
Uh. Seek professional help before a good citizen caps you. Nobody likes your kind.

Forum List

Back