This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

Golfing Gator, why would you leap to the conclusion that these signs must be at a high school? Because it would be inappropriate to talk to students below high school age about their sexuality?

Are you aware that the Florida law that the left raging about forbids talking about sexuality to kids third grade and below?
It should be for ANY age, unless it is pertaining to medical school, or medical issues.

Case in point

"we hate this system but we're ready to give all these groomer-teachers guns if it means we get to keep ours!!"

please like we can't see this
If we get to keep ours???

No one is forcing you to carry a gun. Anyone comes to take ours. This nation is going to War

If we get to keep ours???

No one is forcing you to carry a gun. Anyone comes to take ours. This nation is going to War

I have no problem carrying a gun. I have no idea why the OP, who has railed about teachers for years and years, suddenly thinks it's ok for teachers to have them.

Have I ever said EVERY TEACHER???

Figures a teacher of discernment has no clue what discernment is.

"Sending your kid to public school is the equivalent to child abuse"

The actual TITLE of one of your threads

Now

Explain how with lightening speed you want us child abusers to have guns

Were you BSing then?

Or are you BSing now?

"Sending your kid to public school is the equivalent to child abuse"

The actual TITLE of one of your threads

Now

Explain how with lightening speed you want us child abusers to have guns

Were you BSing then?

Or are you BSing now?
Would you send your child to a school that brought in a homosexual to twerk in front of the kids just wearing a thong?

Yes or no.

All groomers use the same bs excuse.
Can't you people do anything more than continuously regurgitate the same tired and stupid shit ad nauseum ? The only grooming that is going on is to groom them to be responsible and decent adults who feel good about who they are, whatever that may be, accept others for who they are AND NOT BE ignorant bullies and hysterical fear mongers

Can't you people do anything more than continuously regurgitate the same tired and stupid shit ad nauseum ? The only grooming that is going on is to groom them to be responsible and decent adults who feel good about who they are, whatever that may be, accept others for who they are AND NOT BE ignorant bullies and hysterical fear mongers
What other sexual secrets do you make with other peoples kids since your fine with this.

Answer the question. What other sexual secrets do you make with other peoples kids?
I don't talk to other peoples kids. I am not a teacher or a therapist. The point is that there are times that a teacher is the only person that a child can confide in. Some have ignorant bigots as parents who reject and ridicule them or worse. Now let me ask you something, if you found out that your child was gay or trans, how would you respond?

I don't talk to other peoples kids. I am not a teacher or a therapist. The point is that there are times that a teacher is the only person that a child can confide in. Some have ignorant bigots as parents who reject and ridicule them or worse. Now let me ask you something, if you found out that your child was gay or trans, how would you respond?
You advocate adults talking to kids about sexual perversions. You’re a sicko.

"Good parents are upset"

also we're going to give these teachers we don't trust....GUNS

You gonna keep whining and running or do you have any way to explain the fact that you are ready to give the very same people you've been bitching about FOR YEARS guns and ammunition?
Really, you know, this is a novel concept. I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah, we have a serious disjunct here.

Bag it, people, arming teachers is not the answer.

Forum List

Back