This nonsense is about to stop...

Audit away, we will find what most people already know, TP rallies were organized by lobbyists with deep pockets and the OWS was truly an organic thing with no clear leaders to send a bill to, seriously, who would you contact in the OWS to send a bill to?

Communist party of america, SEIU, George Soros. Oh wait, some of that missing 2 trillion dollars could be enough to erase the paper trail, that and we have a justice department that is too incompetent to do it's job to investigate anything anyways.

Yes while we are at it let's simply investigate all of the money used in any recent protest movement, the tea party would shit a brick if their money trail was exposed for all to see.

I'd love to see it. I am convinced it would shock and confuse you. There really isn't very much money being spent by the TPM. It doesn't cost very much to create and service web pages. The individual chapters have members which support them, but there is no overarching organization that funnels money down to the local orgs.

AH:

Those are quite standard definitions of "liberal" and "conservative." By those definitions, I see no evidence that Wall Street is liberal (seeks liberty and equality or promotes change within established institutions in service to liberty and equality), or that it gives more to liberal candidates than to conservative ones.

My opinion of that is that the leaders of Wall Street, are because of their education, social environment, and the culture they spend their time is with other liberals, they are happiest where they fit in. The reason for their support of liberal causes is their relationship with liberals everywhere. They are of the same community of thought/philosophy, which is the same thing that motivates us all. The financial chiefs and manipulators, the big ones, all hail from Liberal schools.

If you tallied up the contributions, although they give to both parties, they (WS) give more to Democrats, and particularly Liberal Democrats. I.E. not so much to Democrats from southern states.

On the other hand, the corporate CEOs of the producing/manufacturing corporations at lower than the Fortune 500 come out of business schools of the Middle part of the country and are more conservative. I don't say it is iron clad, that there aren't exceptions, after all Bush went to Yale and Harvard, but then I hardly call GWB a conservative either.

My definitions are so basic that they are the exception to the rule. I am not highly nuanced.

Last edited:
Communist party of america, SEIU, George Soros. Oh wait, some of that missing 2 trillion dollars could be enough to erase the paper trail, that and we have a justice department that is too incompetent to do it's job to investigate anything anyways.

Yes while we are at it let's simply investigate all of the money used in any recent protest movement, the tea party would shit a brick if their money trail was exposed for all to see.

I'd love to see it. I am convinced it would shock and confuse you. There really isn't very much money being spent by the TPM. It doesn't cost very much to create and service web pages. The individual chapters have members which support them, but there is no overarching organization that funnels money down to the local orgs.

What do you call the lobbying groups that funneled huge amounts of anonymous money into the campaigns of people who ran in the 2010 election and ran a zillion advocacy ads against the incumbents? Without them the big political success often trumpeted by TP groups would have been impossible. What do you figure all those freshman obstructionists in congress owe to the secret cash that put them there? Certainly more loyalty then they have to their local constituents. The TP could not wait for things to progress naturally, when the lobbyists showed up with a mountain of strings attached cash they were only too happy to oblige.

What do you call the lobbying groups that funneled huge amounts of anonymous money into the campaigns of people who ran in the 2010 election and ran a zillion advocacy ads against the incumbents? Without them the big political success often trumpeted by TP groups would have been impossible. What do you figure all those freshman obstructionists in congress owe to the secret cash that put them there? Certainly more loyalty then they have to their local constituents. The TP could not wait for things to progress naturally, when the lobbyists showed up with a mountain of strings attached cash they were only too happy to oblige.

So they were anonymous. And from that you determine they were from the TPM. I suspect that if the TPM gave huge amounts of money it would be proud of it and be transparent. Look, these people in leadership of groups, all of which have memberships of only a few hundreds of sometimes thousands, aren't big operators.

So you see bigshots (who Koch brothers?) funnelling mony to the TPM and that being funneled again into secretive subterranean channels to buy or support candidates surreptitiously.

I imagine that it is far more transparent than you imagine, but it's understandable, your projection. That is the way you would do it.

My own estimation is that scrutiny of anything right wing in this country is so thorough that it would not be done that way, and if it is not to any great extent. There have to be more optimum and less dangerous ways, than involving all these chapter leaders in illegal activities.

Keep in mind that the TPM is hostile to Wall Street operators. That disllike was the impetus of the TPM in the first place.

Last edited:

So they were anonymous. And from that you determine they were from the TPM. I suspect that if the TPM gave huge amounts of money it would be proud of it and be transparent. Look, these people in leadership of groups, all of which have memberships of only a few hundreds of sometimes thousands, aren't big operators.

So you see bigshots (who Koch brothers?) funnelling mony to the TPM and that being funneled again into secretive subterranean channels to buy or support candidates surreptitiously.

I imagine that it is far more transparent than you imagine, but it's understandable, your projection. That is the way you would do it.

My own estimation is that scrutiny of anything right wing in this country is so thorough that it would not be done that way, and if it is not to any great extent. There have to be more optimum and less dangerous ways, than involving all these chapter leaders in illegal activities.

Keep in mind that the TPM is hostile to Wall Street operators. That disllike was the impetus of the TPM in the first place.

Have you ever heard of the citizen's united decision and do you understand why so many on the TP hit list are so angry about it?

Have you ever heard of the citizen's united decision and do you understand why so many on the TP hit list are so angry about it?

Yeah I've heard of it, and who are these on the TP hit list who are angry? A link will do.
And please, not just those who were defeated (there were 80 defeats in the house alone), because they are not all equal. I want examples of where citizens united decision actually played some significant role such as to make these people demonstrably angry, as you claim.

You can be angry about any goddamned thing you want. What you CAN'T do is camp overnight in public parks because you're angry. You can't deny use of those parks to the REST of the public by your desire to build a tent city. You can't create a public health hazard with your lack of sanitation. You can't deny businesses in the area the ability to operate. You can't harass little children on the way to school.

Protest any goddamned thing you want, but DON'T think that your right to protest supercedes MY right to live my life peaceably. The sun does not rise and set in your asshole, the universe does not revolve around you and your pissy little grievances, and the sooner you and all those spoiled children in big, dirty, adult bodies out on Wall Street learn that, the better off the whole country will be.

Looks like something struck a nerve!:clap2:

Learn the difference between "striking a nerve" and "being offensive". Only adolescents - and those who have never matured past that point - believe that being a nuisance and making people angry is somehow a measure of how meaningful they are.

Oh... I suppose it was ok for TP wingnuts to have their stupid Obama's a Muslim bullshit slogans and "take our country back" bullshit and that wasn't offending anyone or making anyone angry? I get it... it's only OK when your side does it. When anyone fights back against your bullshit temper tantrums it's "different" then.

The funny thing is... all's it took was Obama to get elected to stir up your shit storm. We've been waiting 30+ years for Reaganomics to work for the everyday people. This is LONG overdue.

Yeah I've heard of it, and who are these on the TP hit list who are angry? A link will do.
And please, not just those who were defeated (there were 80 defeats in the house alone), because they are not all equal. I want examples of where citizens united decision actually played some significant role such as to make these people demonstrably angry, as you claim.

Dude, are you high or just being deliberately obtuse?

You are posting here and you never provide any links to support your assertions. We all know how angry CU made liberals, and the dire effects it would have, but going back over that ground is not enough. Please provide just one legitimate link that's not a blog that documents just one instance of your assertion.
I don't think you can.

And I'm not high nor being deliberately obtuse

You are posting here and you never provide any links to support your assertions. We all know how angry CU made liberals, and the dire effects it would have, but going back over that ground is not enough. Please provide just one legitimate link that's not a blog that documents just one instance of your assertion.
I don't think you can.

And I'm not high nor being deliberately obtuse

Ok find a link that you will accept on a gross attack on our electoral system that teabaggers purposely ignore because they are sole beneficiaries? I will start searching Breitbart immediately.

No, just following the rules of assembly by getting permits like the Tea Party does and stop usurping the resources of the general public. Why shouldn;t they follow the rules? What makes them "outside of the law?"

Tea party activists audited by city of Richmond Va. Would that happen to Occupy protesters?

For tea party groups, the audit by Richmond, Va., highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of activists. The audit also puts a spotlight on free-speech regulations.

Christian Science Monitor Nov 29, 2011
Tea party activists in Richmond, Va., watched as liberal Occupy Wall Street protesters paid nothing to use the same park that conservatives paid $8,500 to use for three of its "tax day" rallies. So the tea partyers pushed the issue by demanding a full refund of their fees.

Instead of a check, the Richmond Tea Party received a letter from the city saying it may have failed to pay taxes on ticket and food sales – and it should immediately prepare for an audit.

The city denies allegations that the audit warning was some kind of political retaliation or harassment. But for tea party groups, the city missive highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of tea party activists.

But when the leaders of the local TPM try, at public meetings, to ask the Richmond Mayor, he ducks out and won't take their questions about it.

1129-tea-party-richmond_full_380.jpg

Audit away, we will find what most people already know, TP rallies were organized by lobbyists with deep pockets and the OWS was truly an organic thing with no clear leaders to send a bill to, seriously, who would you contact in the OWS to send a bill to?

OWS is definitely organic.
stock-photo-a-pile-of-fresh-and-smelly-horse-manure-on-paving-stone-38938873.jpg

No, just following the rules of assembly by getting permits like the Tea Party does and stop usurping the resources of the general public. Why shouldn;t they follow the rules? What makes them "outside of the law?"

Tea party activists audited by city of Richmond Va. Would that happen to Occupy protesters?

For tea party groups, the audit by Richmond, Va., highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of activists. The audit also puts a spotlight on free-speech regulations.

Christian Science Monitor Nov 29, 2011
Tea party activists in Richmond, Va., watched as liberal Occupy Wall Street protesters paid nothing to use the same park that conservatives paid $8,500 to use for three of its "tax day" rallies. So the tea partyers pushed the issue by demanding a full refund of their fees.

Instead of a check, the Richmond Tea Party received a letter from the city saying it may have failed to pay taxes on ticket and food sales – and it should immediately prepare for an audit.

The city denies allegations that the audit warning was some kind of political retaliation or harassment. But for tea party groups, the city missive highlights long-running complaints of a double standard in the treatment of tea party activists.

But when the leaders of the local TPM try, at public meetings to ask the Richmond Mayor, he ducks out and won't take their questions about it.

1129-tea-party-richmond_full_380.jpg

So the Teabaggers were charging people to attend their rallies.

Nope.

Tep party events are organized and paid for by people just like me; I've given, and so do others I know. We don't need any deep pockets, it's from the pockets of folks just like the bearded guy in the picture above, that funding comes.

LOL people who gave money to the tea party are the biggest fools, the lobbyists would have picked up the entire tab in return for your vote.

Unlike the left, those in the tea party dont get in bed with lobbyists, dont need to, our message resonates with American loving citizens, and that is all we need it to do. You will find this out if this country makes it to election day 2012.

Tep party events are organized and paid for by people just like me; I've given, and so do others I know. We don't need any deep pockets, it's from the pockets of folks just like the bearded guy in the picture above, that funding comes.

LOL people who gave money to the tea party are the biggest fools, the lobbyists would have picked up the entire tab in return for your vote.

I don't believe the tea party works that way.

We dont, only RINOS and democrats do, which is why this country is in the shithole it's in right now.

Can I answer that? Yeah... I have tons of respect for others. That's why i support OWS.

Your side, OTOH... only have respect for the wealthy elite in our country. That's why I don't support the Tea Party.

Those that you call the wealthy elite are the job creators, so yes... we respect there right to keep what they have earned and to hire people they want to hire and to refuse unions into there work place. You have no right to there money, regardless of what Obama says.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Where was your outrage then when local governments made the Tea Party pay for there permits?
It was nonexistent, that's where.

Send occupy a bill then but where do you send it? It was easy with the tea party, Freedomworks has an address and plenty of cash.

No, by law the tab should have been paid before they entered to zone of protest, not afterwards. The tea party followed the law, OWS has not.

Guess what Pale Rider, a lot of those homeless were and are veterans. I met a number of them at my local Occupy. The Occupy camps provided more support for some of those vets than they ever got from the Government. Some local marines donated a battalion tent to our Occupy to get us through the winter. Try educating yourself from somewhere besides right-wing talk radio.

This is far from over. We'll go home when the corruption ends.

There are communists and marxists in every community, the military is not immune. I find it funny that when Obamas poll numbers hit rock bottom and the left realized that they will lose control of both houses and the white house only then did you guys start caring about government corruption. You didn't care when they passed an unconstitutional health care law, you didn't care when they used 2 trillion dollars behind closed doors for political kickbacks and payoffs, you didn't care about that corruption enough 3 years ago to do this, only now, in an election year. This movement is a fraud, a joke and an embarrassment to what this republic was founded on. You should all be ashamed, but your not and that does not surprise me to the least.

Don't think for a minute that Obama and the democrats will be left out of the scorn that is going to be piled on the heads of everyone inside the beltway, the election season is young yet, everyone will be forced to publicly state where they stand.

Those of us who are educated in such matters already know this, in every revolution the Bourgeois is removed, and then a dictator is then put in place. All the politicians on the hill being removed and replaced by a dictator is you and your movements ultimate goal, and you will fail. That crap works in banana republics and in Europe where the people dont have the right to bear arms, it will be a little harder for you to pull it off here.
You and the rest of the idiots out there will have to claim the "Responsibility to protect" international law and have NATO forces enter into the united states to have any hope of pulling it off. Which is treason, and when it's all said and done you and your ilk will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum List

Back