LAPD chief says department is leading nationwide movement to arm DACA police officers

Sorry old man but Illegals have rights and it is an issue that has been settled by the Supreme Court.

Three key Supreme Court decisions in 1886, 1896 and 1903 laid the 14th Amendment basis for the consistent ruling of the court that aliens, legal and illegal, have constitutional protection in criminal and certain civil affairs in the justice system.Sep 29, 2015

Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights | The Hill

I remember when the filth among us said all the same shit about other gross misinterpretations of the Constitution….Remember Roe v. Wade?

The MAGA filth have no where to hide.

The sun of the election over the next year will evaporate the Trump deplorable, the filthy vermin. :)

You should be bragging about your red district….have you been to ANY solid blue district lately…they are all dangerous, disgusting, dependent, diverse, divided super shitholes…All of them.
You perfectly described my district! It was formerly a true blue-collar working district. Now over half the population will not work, can't qualify for social services, and are strung-out meth heads! And everyf'n one, if they could stagger their way to a voting booth will vote for POS45! Why? Because he says what they think!
And don't get me started on the elected republican corruption here!

You perfectly described my district! It was formerly a true blue-collar working district. Now over half the population will not work, can't qualify for social services, and are strung-out meth heads! And everyf'n one, if they could stagger their way to a voting booth will vote for POS45! Why? Because he says what they think!
And don't get me started on the elected republican corruption here!
I call bullshit…what district are you in?
(This is where you quietly duck out of the thread.)

This, to me. . . is the oddest clown werld shit yet.

Police officers that are illegal aliens? :wtf:

89mz73.jpg

Not satire: LAPD swears in police officers who are DACA recipients and entered US illegally​

●Pros and cons of DACA Police Officers●

#### Pros of DACA Police Officers:

1. Diversity and Representation: Allowing DACA recipients to become police officers can contribute to diversity within law enforcement agencies. It can help create a more inclusive and representative police force that reflects the communities they serve. This can potentially improve community relations and trust between immigrant communities and the police.

2. Language and Cultural Competence: DACA police officers may possess language skills and cultural knowledge that can be valuable in interacting with diverse communities. They can bridge communication gaps and better understand the needs and concerns of immigrant populations, leading to more effective policing and community engagement.

3. Skills and Education: DACA recipients who meet the eligibility criteria for becoming police officers have typically undergone background checks and met certain educational requirements. They may bring valuable skills, training, and qualifications to law enforcement agencies, enhancing the overall capabilities of the force.

4. Expanded Pool of Applicants: Permitting DACA recipients to become police officers can address the challenge of recruiting and retaining officers by tapping into a previously untapped pool of applicants.

5. Positive Impact on Policing: DACA police officers may bring unique perspectives and experiences to law enforcement, potentially enhancing the effectiveness of community policing efforts and improving interactions with immigrant communities.

#### Cons of DACA Police Officers:

1. Citizenship Requirements: Critics argue that eligibility for law enforcement positions should prioritize U.S. citizens. They believe that law enforcement officers should have full citizenship status to ensure loyalty, allegiance, and a deeper understanding of the legal system and constitutional rights.

2. Political and Legal Challenges: The eligibility of DACA recipients to become police officers has faced legal and political challenges in some jurisdictions. Opponents argue that allowing DACA recipients to hold law enforcement positions may conflict with existing immigration laws and policies.

3. Public Perception and Controversy: The inclusion of DACA recipients as police officers can be a contentious issue. Some individuals may have concerns about border security or view it as a reward for individuals who entered the country illegally.

In summary, the pros of allowing DACA recipients to serve as police officers include diversity, community relations, and an expanded pool of applicants, while the cons involve eligibility concerns, debate, and potential impacts on border security. The issue is complex and involves various perspectives and considerations.

==> I have never found perfect things or persons. What about you?

It is common for people to have the perception that perfection does not exist in reality. Indeed, it can be challenging to find something or someone that meets all of our expectations and criteria. Perfection is often subjective and varies from person to person. What may be perfect for one individual may not be for another.

However, it is important to keep in mind that perfection is an idealized concept and not a realistic expectation. Every person and thing has its strengths, weaknesses, and imperfections( pros and cons ). It is part of our human nature to have flaws and make mistakes.

Instead of seeking PERFECT POLICE OFFICERS, it can be more beneficial to focus on finding the officers that align with our values, goals, and preferences. It is about finding a good fit rather than striving for an unattainable ideal.

Remember that imperfections can bring uniqueness, character, and growth opportunities. Embracing imperfections and recognizing the beauty in them can lead to greater acceptance and contentment in life. :)

Yes, illegals have rights, it states as such in the 14th:

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Key word, citizen. Idiot.

I call bullshit…what district are you in?
(This is where you quietly duck out of the thread.)
You can call it bullshit all you want! And I'm not giving you my address! Now you are allowed to go push your RWIdiocrisy all over the rest of the board! But I have lived this RWWackery for close to 30 years now!
Bye!

This, to me. . . is the oddest clown werld shit yet.

Police officers that are illegal aliens? :wtf:

89mz73.jpg

Not satire: LAPD swears in police officers who are DACA recipients and entered US illegally​

These are the animals they want joining the military and police .....

They'll have no problem killing you

Read the bolded part and get a clue.
That is called a cherry picking fallacy you dolt. You MUST read the entire thing in context.

Due process should be applied, since they have broken the law, and they are here illegally.

Then, they should be detained, and/or thrown out of the country till they come back in a legal manner.

You ARE WRONG on this.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back