This nonsense is about to stop...

Where was your outrage then when local governments made the Tea Party pay for there permits?
It was nonexistent, that's where.

Send occupy a bill then but where do you send it? It was easy with the tea party, Freedomworks has an address and plenty of cash.

No, by law the tab should have been paid before they entered to zone of protest, not afterwards. The tea party followed the law, OWS has not.

By your definition any kind of protest is illegal unless it has a clear leader to sign the proper paperwork.

Audit away, we will find what most people already know, TP rallies were organized by lobbyists with deep pockets and the OWS was truly an organic thing with no clear leaders to send a bill to, seriously, who would you contact in the OWS to send a bill to?

Communist party of america, SEIU, George Soros. Oh wait, some of that missing 2 trillion dollars could be enough to erase the paper trail, that and we have a justice department that is too incompetent to do it's job to investigate anything anyways.

Yes while we are at it let's simply investigate all of the money used in any recent protest movement, the tea party would shit a brick if their money trail was exposed for all to see.

So you're not denying what I just said about your funding. Doesn't surprise me none, and we dont need to investigate OWS paper trail, we already know who is funding it.

Yes while we are at it let's simply investigate all of the money used in any recent protest movement, the tea party would shit a brick if their money trail was exposed for all to see.

Please expose it for us. You seem to have inside knowledge.

That's just the thing, it is public knowledge that lobbyists such as Freedomworks did practically all of the national Tea Party organizing and that Fox gave them practically unlimited positive coverage but we will never know what combination of petroleum, pharmaceutical, defence and financial sector cash funded them as we apparently have no right to know who is meddling in our national politics. Thanks republicans, that's all your fault.
Fox gave no more coverage to the tea party than did MSNBC and the like did for OWS. And with all the back room deals by the left that use tax payers dollars maybe you should put some blame for not knowing who is meddling in national politics on the democrats as well.

Those that you call the wealthy elite are the job creators

No, they're not.

So poor people create jobs in america then? I do know they create a burden, but not jobs. You have to have wealth to create jobs. So yes, it is the wealthy that do it. Just for shits and giggles though, who do you think creates jobs?
Bill gates, a billionaire created hundreds of thousands of jobs for example.

Last edited:
Send occupy a bill then but where do you send it? It was easy with the tea party, Freedomworks has an address and plenty of cash.

No, by law the tab should have been paid before they entered to zone of protest, not afterwards. The tea party followed the law, OWS has not.

By your definition any kind of protest is illegal unless it has a clear leader to sign the proper paperwork.

WHile I agree that you should not have to pay a penny to protest, it is still the law and a permit must be paid for to the city. So no, you must have misunderstood me. I never stated that you had to have a leader. If you are protesting as a group of "However many constitutes a group in said city" then a permit has to be paid for prior to the protest beginning.

Time for work, some of us actually are responsible citizens and have to occupy a job. Later all.
Also, occupied, did you see the video I posted for you that exposes your lie about why the students where peppersprayed? If not, you should check it out. ;)

You're right SP. Both sides will never be objective.

It's clear only one side even attempts it: The conservatives.

Oh and when we label people communists and marxists. It's because they are communists and marxists. Correctly identifying the politics of others is what objective people do.

Wow... thanks for proving my point. Ok... if that's the way you want to play... Fascist jackbooted goose stepper.

Call me what you want. Labels that are lies don't really bother me. Why should they? They expose your ignorance, not my policies.

No, it's truthful labels that hurt.

And if you were being objective youd realize that anyone advocating for small government cannot be fascist, because fascism is by definition a totalitarian government.

Thank you for proving my point.
Liberals do not fathom the idea of calling someone something because they ARE that something!

Obama IS TRULY a Marxist. He aludes to it quite strongly in one of his own books. He chooses his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors"...

Liberals call people names to divert attention from the truthfulness of what the targeted people say.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It is hard to refrain from calling a liberal here something like "shit for brains". It is hard because it is so close to the truth! They just can't stand it!:lol:

Doesn't matter what they are for or against, populism scares the crap out of some people.

Hey occupied, have you seen this video yet exposing the lefts lies on occupy davis? Turns out they threatened the police, we didn't see that part of the video you posted, why? It did not fit your narrative?
#OccupyUCDavis: The Truth | Exposing Leftists | ExposingLeftists.com

Same reason we were never allowed to see the entire Rodney King video.

WHile I agree that you should not have to pay a penny to protest, it is still the law and a permit must be paid for to the city. So no, you must have misunderstood me. I never stated that you had to have a leader. If you are protesting as a group of "However many constitutes a group in said city" then a permit has to be paid for prior to the protest beginning.

Who says you shouldn't have to pay a penny to stage a public protest? Why not? You're using up public resources to do it, and inconveniencing other citizens in the process. Why SHOULDN'T you have to pay for that? It's like saying that because the First Amendment guarantees a right to freedom of the press, you shouldn't have to pay money to publish a newspaper.

Wow... thanks for proving my point. Ok... if that's the way you want to play... Fascist jackbooted goose stepper.

Call me what you want. Labels that are lies don't really bother me. Why should they? They expose your ignorance, not my policies.

No, it's truthful labels that hurt.

And if you were being objective youd realize that anyone advocating for small government cannot be fascist, because fascism is by definition a totalitarian government.

Thank you for proving my point.
Liberals do not fathom the idea of calling someone something because they ARE that something!

Obama IS TRULY a Marxist. He aludes to it quite strongly in one of his own books. He chooses his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors"...

Liberals call people names to divert attention from the truthfulness of what the targeted people say.Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It is hard to refrain from calling a liberal here something like "shit for brains". It is hard because it is so close to the truth! They just can't stand it!:lol:

Liberals call people names to divert attention from the truthfulness of what the targeted people say.

Then...

Liberalism is a mental disorder

You're 'calling people names'...

Wow, you can't make this stuff up...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back