This Literally Makes Me Sick to my Stomach!

Gunny, you're too dense to understand anything beyond the stark obvious...I deplore this guys actions. It was cold blooded murder. What I was addressing is Charles Stucker's assertion that in order to commit a cold blooded act requires that individual to discount the value of others'. While no murders are committed on this board, there is plenty of discounting the value of others' on numerous threads...ALL from the right

Sure, you've never discounted the value of others.

You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

WOW...talk about less intelligent than my dogs...you can't distinguish between an insult and discounting the value of others? I don't discounted the value of others by blaming or mocking victims of abuse, illness, hardship or tragedy for their own malady...

WOW...talk about less intelligent than my dogs...you can't distinguish between an insult and discounting the value of others? I don't discounted the value of others by blaming or mocking victims of abuse, illness, hardship or tragedy for their own malady...

There are so many things stupid with that post, that I'm not even going to bother. Have a good night. Try to get in touch with reality.

Stay in a rigid box, right? You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

Is there a name for this private little world called "Stupid" you live in? Try addressing the topic without going off on your retarded rants against the right. You're every bit as bad as any rightwing hack. You're just too stupid to figure it out.

Gunny, you're too dense to understand anything beyond the stark obvious...I deplore this guys actions. It was cold blooded murder. What I was addressing is Charles Stucker's assertion that in order to commit a cold blooded act requires that individual to discount the value of others'. While no murders are committed on this board, there is plenty of discounting the value of others' on numerous threads...ALL from the right

Sure it's all from the right. That's why you and the other leftwing parrots do nothing but flap your gums about "the right".

What exactly is "the right"? IMO, from the position of you and your ilk, 99% of this country.

This guy should be charged with hate crimes.
I think that's a little extreme. Sure Bfgrn is full of hate for anyone not part of his little ethnic group, but that's not something for which I want him hung.

Or were you talking about the murderous little scum Bfgrn keeps defending?
Charge that trash with Felony Murder and execute him as soon as possible after catching him.

I think that's a little extreme. Sure Bfgrn is full of hate for anyone not part of his little ethnic group, but that's not something for which I want him hung.

Charge that trash with Felony Murder and execute him as soon as possible after catching him.

No.. not talking about BFGRN...

Its obvious this man was a racist and shot someone because of his hate.

Unless there is more information since the original OP, the only thing that is obvious is the man shot someone.

Show me where I defend the murderer?

There are so many things stupid with that post, that I'm not even going to bother. Have a good night. Try to get in touch with reality.

Cut & run AGAIN Avatar...wow

Unless there is more information since the original OP, the only thing that is obvious is the man shot someone.

No... using liberal standards.. he killed someone of another race... isn't that all it takes to be a hate crime or is that only the standards for whites?

Explain it... don't just call names.

No... using liberal standards.. he killed someone of another race... isn't that all it takes to be a hate crime or is that only the standards for whites?

I didn't call it a hate crime...YOU did. So you are the one that needs to explain.

I didn't call it a hate crime...YOU did. So you are the one that needs to explain.

he obviously hated the man and so killed him. Thats a hate crime.

There.

No, you explain why it isn't.

Sure, you've never discounted the value of others.

You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

You just spend all your time denigrating the values of others. You're SO special, Billybob ...:cuckoo:

You mean it wasn't because of an armed robbery and getting rid of the witness?:eek:

:rolleyes:

Are your flapping gums STILL here? Your line's been overrun by everyone including admin and the cooks. :eusa_eh:

You mean it wasn't because of an armed robbery and getting rid of the witness?:eek:

:rolleyes:

Ok.. good to know. I actually agree with you. I am glad you agree that when a white person kills someone non white that it isn't a hate crime.. or when a cop kills a non white.

We do agree sir... carry on.

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

The Republicans can be rehabilitated.

Give me something that actually has some semblance of intelligence and Ill continue debating with you. The fact that you have been unable to respond to my posts and still make your false claims is rather telling.

Forum List

Back