This Literally Makes Me Sick to my Stomach!

You didn't mention race...and you didn't need to...simply connect the video to your comments...you really DON'T know anything about that individual OTHER THAN his appearance...so wiggle and squirm all you wish...

yes, we can see he is black, and in the act of comitting two felonious acts. murder and grand theft.. but you think he has a masters degree, and is a moral ethical, law abiding citizen don't you? :lol::lol:

WHERE did I say he has a master's degree? I certainly don't excuse his heinous act.

Maybe I should take the right wing Limbaugh approach here and blame the victim...

CMlogoNewStyle2.gif

Convenient Excuses

by Bonnie Bobit

Other than the job of police officer, which job category would you say is most often subject to homicide in the United States? Postal worker? Private detective? Bounty hunter? Abortion clinic staff? Liquor store workers? By far the most dangerous job in the United States is, and has been for years, that of those who work in convenience stores at night.

you pulled the race card and blamed the police,, you must be obamalama.

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

Considering the police don't appear to know who they are yet, how can you say so definitively what they are?

Because i defend criminals for a living. I understand how they think because Ive met so many of them. Rich, educated people, who aren't using drugs, don't fit the profile of people who rob and kill others.

You are determined to prove me right... I pray no one is stupid enough to turn to you for legal advice...

If I were your lawyer, I would vehemently advise you to plead the 5th, before your self incrimination is set in concrete...

I can't get this image out of my head...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo]YouTube - A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth"[/ame]

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

Considering the police don't appear to know who they are yet, how can you say so definitively what they are?

Because i defend criminals for a living. I understand how they think because Ive met so many of them. Rich, educated people, who aren't using drugs, don't fit the profile of people who rob and kill others.

But isn't there something between rich and poor, between lazy and hard working, between educated (masters degree) and uneducated (drop out)? Besides, I can think of rich people who rob and kill others. Granted, they are usually in the mob, but it still happens.

yep, he's hard working at murder and grand theft,,

I still havent heard what they think causes a man to do such things?

I can think of several things that would cause someone to do such things.

1. Needed money bad.
2. Addicted to some sort of drug.
3. Was hired to do it.
4. The clerk pissed the wrong person off.
5. Needed to cover up embezzlement (if the store manager was behind it).
6. Clerk's Ex-wife/ex-girlfriend made him do it.

People kill for all sort of strange reasons. But to 'rob and kill', does whittle them down some.

yep, he's hard working at murder and grand theft,,

All the things you listed require someone who discounts the value of others' lives to the level that those things you listed seem worth more.
In other words - murder (except a spontaneous fit of passion or perhaps as an act of mercy) is only committed by scum.

You are determined to prove me right... I pray no one is stupid enough to turn to you for legal advice...

If I were your lawyer, I would vehemently advise you to plead the 5th, before your self incrimination is set in concrete...

If you were my lawyer, id fire you and hire someone competant.

You seem to think this is a race issue. But it's not. In fact, I'm almost dumbfounded how you seem to think that people of non black racial groups can't be uneducated, lazy, a drug user, and decieved by society into thinking their is no other way for them to survive. These aren't black attributes. They are attributes of people who can be from all races and locations. And this is the profile of the type of people who commit crimes like this.

And for the record, I don't have to plead the fifth when I am not incriminating myself or guilty of anaything to begin with.

All the things you listed require someone who discounts the value of others' lives to the level that those things you listed seem worth more.
In other words - murder (except a spontaneous fit of passion or perhaps as an act of mercy) is only committed by scum.

You mean like the way you right wing scum bags discount the value of others' lives when you dismiss tragic stories of people abused by health insurance corporations ... or wanting to deport a woman whose son gave his life fighting for this country...or mocking a Parkinson's victim telling him "he's in the wrong end of town to ask for handouts", calling him a communist and throwing money at him to "pay for his health care"...or backing Rush Limbaugh when he accuses Michael J. Fox of faking his Parkinson's symptoms...or attacking an 11 year old who lost his mother...

You mean like the way you right wing scum bags discount the value of others' lives when you dismiss tragic stories of people abused by health insurance corporations ... or wanting to deport a woman whose son gave his life fighting for this country...or mocking a Parkinson's victim telling him "he's in the wrong end of town to ask for handouts", calling him a communist and throwing money at him to "pay for his health care"...or backing Rush Limbaugh when he accuses Michael J. Fox of faking his Parkinson's symptoms...or attacking an 11 year old who lost his mother...

Grow a brain cell or two, huh? All your blathering doesn't change the fact this idiot got what he wanted and murdered the clerk for NO reason. Try to keep your eye on the topic, hack.

Grow a brain cell or two, huh? All your blathering doesn't change the fact this idiot got what he wanted and murdered the clerk for NO reason. Try to keep your eye on the topic, hack.

Stay in a rigid box, right? You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

Stay in a rigid box, right? You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

Is there a name for this private little world called "Stupid" you live in? Try addressing the topic without going off on your retarded rants against the right. You're every bit as bad as any rightwing hack. You're just too stupid to figure it out.

My super ego is on the bottle.

I have a distant memory of my mother's mammary glands being the Sistine Chapel of tits.

Last edited:
My mother smoked while I was floating around free Willy in the womb yet I do not smoke, so that theory may be fucked.

Is there a name for this private little world called "Stupid" you live in? Try addressing the topic without going off on your retarded rants against the right. You're every bit as bad as any rightwing hack. You're just too stupid to figure it out.

Gunny, you're too dense to understand anything beyond the stark obvious...I deplore this guys actions. It was cold blooded murder. What I was addressing is Charles Stucker's assertion that in order to commit a cold blooded act requires that individual to discount the value of others'. While no murders are committed on this board, there is plenty of discounting the value of others' on numerous threads...ALL from the right

Considering Gunny is a heck of alot smarter than you, it must be pretty sad for those dogs to realize they have more intelligence then their master.

Gunny, you're too dense to understand anything beyond the stark obvious...I deplore this guys actions. It was cold blooded murder. What I was addressing is Charles Stucker's assertion that in order to commit a cold blooded act requires that individual to discount the value of others'. While no murders are committed on this board, there is plenty of discounting the value of others' on numerous threads...ALL from the right

Sure, you've never discounted the value of others.

You are an ignorant conformist grunt...my dogs have more intrinsic intelligence then you do...

Forum List

Back