U.S AG Holder finally admits what Bush knew for years.

Your side of the house seems to think Holder is some sort of evil monster for saying such remarks.

Thoughts?

Nope...I respect the guy for finally admitting the truth instead of towing the party line from DNC Headquarters.

Well, I'm glad you're being honest on this issue instead of trying to score cheap political points like some others. :clap2:

Well according to Obama... well this week.... Osama isn't a priority.

I remember during the campaign how Osama was going to be hunted down at all costs.

I remember when Bush said that Osama was not a priority. How he was crucified by the loons on the left.

:lol:

Osama Bin Laden will never be captured alive.

Thoughts.

Well, my hopes have always been that OBL is captured alive, by five or six Special Operators from Brooklyn; whose Fathers, Mothers, Aunts and Uncles, Brothers and / or sisters were killed on 9-11... and that once they get him back to a secure location, he escapes inside the debriefing room and it takes them 10 or 12 hours to recapture him... which sadly, of course, would naturally result in catastrophic loss of several key appendages... from all that runnin'...

But there's not much ya can do about a guy who just refuses to surrender...

I remember during the campaign how Osama was going to be hunted down at all costs.

I remember when Bush said that Osama was not a priority. How he was crucified by the loons on the left.

Did it ever occur to you people that perhaps people within BOTH the Obama Administration and the Bush Administration are privy to more information than YOU are? Bin Laden was a top priority in the immediate aftermath of the attacks of 911, but nearly nine years later, there have been so many cells established worldwide that one person (the symbolic prince of Islamic terrorism) is hardly THE priority. While it would be significant if he were killed or captured, that event isn't about to halt terror operations.

Did it ever occur to you people that perhaps people within BOTH the Obama Administration and the Bush Administration are privy to more information than YOU are? Bin Laden was a top priority in the immediate aftermath of the attacks of 911, but nearly nine years later, there have been so many cells established worldwide that one person (the symbolic prince of Islamic terrorism) is hardly THE priority. While it would be significant if he were killed or captured, that event isn't about to halt terror operations.

Why is it when I make THE VERY SAME ARGUMENT YOU MAKE you lefties dismiss it as bullshit...commence bashing Bush for his statements....but when you make it...it seems to be the lefts accepted train of thought?

I wish you all could all stick to one platform instead of thinking we don't see you playing both sides of the fence the minute you think America has forgotten your position.

Osama's dead. He's been dead for years. Why do you think he's said absolutely nothing and neither the Bush nor Obama administrations cared about him?

Forum List

Back