This ladies and gentlemen is the left

If you vote "liberal" you don't support the 2nd Amendment
That's not really true. I support the second amendment, every word of it. That means EVERY word.

If you vote for a democrat, you are voting against both the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment in particular....and all the other ones as well....
Your contention is any and all Democrat candidates are fundamentally against the constitution. That I said ridiculous.

It may be true that some Democrats are against your personal interpretation of the constitution. But that's why we have debates and a Supreme Court.

A few points about your observations.

First, do you think this professor poses a threat? Or is it your fashion sense that has been offended?

Second, why did you make it a point to distinguish between Muslims and "law abiding citizens"? Are there any Muslims who are "law abiding citizens"?

Third, why do you think the second amendment is more important than the first? Isn't it his right to express his opinion by not packing a gun?
Liberals don't want either of them.
I'm Liberal and I want ALL the amendments.

How did you conclude that you could speak on my behalf?
So you are against Berkley banning milo?
I support everyone's right to speak. They do not enjoy, however, the right to be listened to.
Tip toe around that one I see. They banned him. So taking away his first amendment right.
Would he have been paid for his speech? Should every institution pay for speakers from every viewpoint?

Would any club you belong to pay to hear a speaker from any view point?

A professor in Texas decided to protest the new concealed carry laws...and this is what he came up with.

On First Day Of Texas Campus Carry, Scared Professor Shows Up In Helmet And Body Armor
san-antonio-college-professor-charles-smith-body-armor-1024x538.jpg

San Antonio College professor Charles Smith showed up to class in body armor the first day of campus carry.

San Antonio College Professor Shows Up To Class In Body Armor
San Antonio, Texas – The first day that campus carry was officially implemented in Texas, geography professor Charles Smith showed up to class wearing body armor and a helmet.

The campus carry law was signed into law in 2015, but wasn’t officially implemented into community colleges until Tuesday. With the law taking effect, people who have concealed carry permits can legally carry their guns on college campuses.

“I was just saying I don’t feel safe,” Smith told mySA.com. “It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there really should be. (Dressing this way) was just a statement on how I felt.”
Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.

But this is the political left these days. Look as pathetic as you can and as emasculated as possible. And whine and cry like the worthless fuck you are.

Here's my point on this article. This fucking guy would do this over a right every American is born with, the ability to own and have a firearm, and look like a complete moron doing it. Yet he would be the first to call someone Islamaphobic if you ever dressed like that in a class full of Muslims. Never mind your way more likely to be attacked by a Muslim than a law abiding citizen. The entire left wing ideology must die. Soon.

First, do you think this professor poses a threat? Or is it your fashion sense that has been offended?

Second, why did you make it a point to distinguish between Muslims and "law abiding citizens"? Are there any Muslims who are "law abiding citizens"?

Third, why do you think the second amendment is more important than the first? Isn't it his right to express his opinion by not packing a gun?
Ok let's do it.

First, Fuck no he's not a threat are you kidding me? You dress up in military gear and the best you can do is look like the nerd that got pantsed in front of the cheer leaders? Fashion sense isn't what happened here. Emasculation is what happened here. This guy may as well decide to be a tranny because the man thing didn't work out at all.

Second, some are. A lot aren't. But what you missed was the irony of this idiot doing a pathetic protest against a Constitutional right every American is born with when if he walked into a Muslim group dressed in defensive gear because 50% of them would want to kill him he would be one of the first protesters on the street calling that person islamophobic. Know your place.

Third, he has every right to do either one or none. Go ahead and use your first amendment right to look like a total dickhead protesting your second. It's your choice. I don't have to be impressed by it. That's my First amendment right.
Do you,have to carry a gun in order to,avoid emasculation?

How did you determine 50% of Muslims are not law abiding citizens?

If he is indeed excerising his first amendment rights, wouldn't the mature thing to do is respect him for it rather than demean him? Can you actually build yourself up by tearing others down?
No you don't have to carry a gun all the time. It helps if you don't squee like a twat at the mention of them.

About 50% of Muslims either directly support killing people or at least think it's ok to do so wouldn't stop it.

He gets to speak and in return I get to make fun of him.

A professor in Texas decided to protest the new concealed carry laws...and this is what he came up with.

On First Day Of Texas Campus Carry, Scared Professor Shows Up In Helmet And Body Armor

San Antonio College professor Charles Smith showed up to class in body armor the first day of campus carry.

San Antonio, Texas – The first day that campus carry was officially implemented in Texas, geography professor Charles Smith showed up to class wearing body armor and a helmet.

The campus carry law was signed into law in 2015, but wasn’t officially implemented into community colleges until Tuesday. With the law taking effect, people who have concealed carry permits can legally carry their guns on college campuses.

“I was just saying I don’t feel safe,” Smith told mySA.com. “It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there really should be. (Dressing this way) was just a statement on how I felt.”
Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.

But this is the political left these days. Look as pathetic as you can and as emasculated as possible. And whine and cry like the worthless fuck you are.

Here's my point on this article. This fucking guy would do this over a right every American is born with, the ability to own and have a firearm, and look like a complete moron doing it. Yet he would be the first to call someone Islamaphobic if you ever dressed like that in a class full of Muslims. Never mind your way more likely to be attacked by a Muslim than a law abiding citizen. The entire left wing ideology must die. Soon.

Ok let's do it.

First, Fuck no he's not a threat are you kidding me? You dress up in military gear and the best you can do is look like the nerd that got pantsed in front of the cheer leaders? Fashion sense isn't what happened here. Emasculation is what happened here. This guy may as well decide to be a tranny because the man thing didn't work out at all.

Second, some are. A lot aren't. But what you missed was the irony of this idiot doing a pathetic protest against a Constitutional right every American is born with when if he walked into a Muslim group dressed in defensive gear because 50% of them would want to kill him he would be one of the first protesters on the street calling that person islamophobic. Know your place.

Third, he has every right to do either one or none. Go ahead and use your first amendment right to look like a total dickhead protesting your second. It's your choice. I don't have to be impressed by it. That's my First amendment right.
Do you,have to carry a gun in order to,avoid emasculation?

How did you determine 50% of Muslims are not law abiding citizens?

If he is indeed excerising his first amendment rights, wouldn't the mature thing to do is respect him for it rather than demean him? Can you actually build yourself up by tearing others down?
No you don't have to carry a gun all the time. It helps if you don't squee like a twat at the mention of them.

About 50% of Muslims either directly support killing people or at least think it's ok to do so wouldn't stop it.

He gets to speak and in return I get to make fun of him.
Where are you finding your argument?"About 50% of Muslims either directly support killing people"? Where can I verify that?

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.

Oh my God. Is the cow you eat a criminal? There is ZERO requirement to have a wife, kids, mortgage, etc to be a REAL man. A man is a man whether there is a woman around or not.

Not this guy lol. He's a wuss.

I think Tax Mans point is that being a responsible adult is the real test of being an adult male.

I get it. Its just like someone telling me Catholics aren't real Christians, though.

I support everyone's right to speak. They do not enjoy, however, the right to be listened to.
Tip toe around that one I see. They banned him. So taking away his first amendment right.
Would he have been paid for his speech? Should every institution pay for speakers from every viewpoint?

They invited him to speak it was the tolerate liberals that protested with death threats that got it cancelled.

They invited him to speak it was the tolerate liberals that protested with death threats that got it cancelled.
So security, not abridgment of rights was the issue.

Liberals silenced free speech, fact.

That is just one causal factor removed, as in rally cancelled because of security concerns caused by violent leftist thugs rioting.

Do you fucktards ever get tired of spewing all your semantic horse shit?

That is just one causal factor removed, as in rally cancelled because of security concerns caused by violent leftist thugs rioting.

Do you fucktards ever get tired of spewing all your semantic horse shit?
And do you mouth breathers ever tire of the burden of low brow hyperbole?

No! If the dipshit had anything worthwhile to say he would not have to have a military presence to speak.

No! If the dipshit had anything worthwhile to say he would not have to have a military presence to speak.
That's not the point. It's unpopular speech that needs protection.

Just remember this Conservative outrage over freedom of speech the next time someone burns an American flag. They will be now where to be found on his or her defense.

He'll act normal again after a gun carrying student stops a crazy person on a killing spree.

Last edited:

I'm actually okay with complete gun freedom as a point of compromise.

Complete unregistered gun freedom in exchange for single payer healthcare. Deal?

He'll act normal again after a gun carrying student stops a crazy person on a killing spree.

I know. No matter how many times that happens, some of these clowns are still concerned about guns on campus.

God Bless America! Citizens are allowed to carry weapons and the professor is allowed to wear body armor. I fail to see the problem.

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.
It also includes not letting some scumbag murder you or your kids because you are too much of a coward to defend your self with the best tool available.

He has a faculty meeting later on....

fagboy.jpg

It also includes not letting some scumbag murder you or your kids because you are too much of a coward to defend your self with the best tool available.
This woman is a good example of why people should be allowed to own a gun....
Texas woman shoots, kills home intruder

There are also many examples of why law abiding citizens should be allowed to carry one.

This woman is a good example of why people should be allowed to own a gun....
Texas woman shoots, kills home intruder

There are also many examples of why law abiding citizens should be allowed to carry one.
Indeed, not to mention it's a right.

Forum List

Back