This ladies and gentlemen is the left

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
A professor in Texas decided to protest the new concealed carry laws...and this is what he came up with.

On First Day Of Texas Campus Carry, Scared Professor Shows Up In Helmet And Body Armor
san-antonio-college-professor-charles-smith-body-armor-1024x538.jpg

San Antonio College professor Charles Smith showed up to class in body armor the first day of campus carry.

San Antonio College Professor Shows Up To Class In Body Armor
San Antonio, Texas – The first day that campus carry was officially implemented in Texas, geography professor Charles Smith showed up to class wearing body armor and a helmet.

The campus carry law was signed into law in 2015, but wasn’t officially implemented into community colleges until Tuesday. With the law taking effect, people who have concealed carry permits can legally carry their guns on college campuses.

“I was just saying I don’t feel safe,” Smith told mySA.com. “It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there really should be. (Dressing this way) was just a statement on how I felt.”
Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.

But this is the political left these days. Look as pathetic as you can and as emasculated as possible. And whine and cry like the worthless fuck you are.

Here's my point on this article. This fucking guy would do this over a right every American is born with, the ability to own and have a firearm, and look like a complete moron doing it. Yet he would be the first to call someone Islamaphobic if you ever dressed like that in a class full of Muslims. Never mind your way more likely to be attacked by a Muslim than a law abiding citizen. The entire left wing ideology must die. Soon.

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.

Thanks for admitting all the freeloaders you lefties want to force the rest of us to support aren't real men or women.

Seriously...

If I had been paying for an "education" at a university or even a fucking day care center that had people who are that stupid on the payroll I would demand my money back and sue for damages. It absolutely must be detrimental to have had a moron like that reducing the IQ of everyone else in the same room.

Oh my God. Is the cow you eat a criminal? There is ZERO requirement to have a wife, kids, mortgage, etc to be a REAL man. A man is a man whether there is a woman around or not.

Not this guy lol. He's a wuss.

Like a moth to the flame. A liberal will always sprint to the cause to emasculate himself as much as possible. Good job cupcake.

He looks like your typical moonbat leftist professor.

What a dope
Is that what attracts the ladies these days? Really. A man that can dress up in man cloths and look so uncomfortable he appears to want to shrink into a safe space. This can't be attractive to even the far left women.

He looks like your typical moonbat leftist professor.

What a dope
Is that what attracts the ladies these days? Really. A man that can dress up in man cloths and look so uncomfortable he appears to want to shrink into a safe space. This can't be attractive to even the far left women.

I suspect the ladies laugh at him...I know I did
I don't know why any of them wouldn't. If a woman was looking for a man like that I can sure see why she would choose a bulldyke with a wallet chain. On the man scale liberal men fall below a dyke in manliness. That's pathetic.

A professor in Texas decided to protest the new concealed carry laws...and this is what he came up with.

On First Day Of Texas Campus Carry, Scared Professor Shows Up In Helmet And Body Armor

San Antonio College professor Charles Smith showed up to class in body armor the first day of campus carry.

San Antonio, Texas – The first day that campus carry was officially implemented in Texas, geography professor Charles Smith showed up to class wearing body armor and a helmet.

The campus carry law was signed into law in 2015, but wasn’t officially implemented into community colleges until Tuesday. With the law taking effect, people who have concealed carry permits can legally carry their guns on college campuses.

“I was just saying I don’t feel safe,” Smith told mySA.com. “It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there really should be. (Dressing this way) was just a statement on how I felt.”
Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.

But this is the political left these days. Look as pathetic as you can and as emasculated as possible. And whine and cry like the worthless fuck you are.

Here's my point on this article. This fucking guy would do this over a right every American is born with, the ability to own and have a firearm, and look like a complete moron doing it. Yet he would be the first to call someone Islamaphobic if you ever dressed like that in a class full of Muslims. Never mind your way more likely to be attacked by a Muslim than a law abiding citizen. The entire left wing ideology must die. Soon.
A few points about your observations.

First, do you think this professor poses a threat? Or is it your fashion sense that has been offended?

Second, why did you make it a point to distinguish between Muslims and "law abiding citizens"? Are there any Muslims who are "law abiding citizens"?

Third, why do you think the second amendment is more important than the first? Isn't it his right to express his opinion by not packing a gun?

I don't know why any of them wouldn't. If a woman was looking for a man like that I can sure see why she would choose a bulldyke with a wallet chain. On the man scale liberal men fall below a dyke in manliness. That's pathetic.

I literally LOL'ed at that.

It is so fucking true.

First, do you think this professor poses a threat? Or is it your fashion sense that has been offended?

Second, why did you make it a point to distinguish between Muslims and "law abiding citizens"? Are there any Muslims who are "law abiding citizens"?

Third, why do you think the second amendment is more important than the first? Isn't it his right to express his opinion by not packing a gun?
Ok let's do it.

First, Fuck no he's not a threat are you kidding me? You dress up in military gear and the best you can do is look like the nerd that got pantsed in front of the cheer leaders? Fashion sense isn't what happened here. Emasculation is what happened here. This guy may as well decide to be a tranny because the man thing didn't work out at all.

Second, some are. A lot aren't. But what you missed was the irony of this idiot doing a pathetic protest against a Constitutional right every American is born with when if he walked into a Muslim group dressed in defensive gear because 50% of them would want to kill him he would be one of the first protesters on the street calling that person islamophobic. Know your place.

Third, he has every right to do either one or none. Go ahead and use your first amendment right to look like a total dickhead protesting your second. It's your choice. I don't have to be impressed by it. That's my First amendment right.

Ok let's do it.

First, Fuck no he's not a threat are you kidding me? You dress up in military gear and the best you can do is look like the nerd that got pantsed in front of the cheer leaders? Fashion sense isn't what happened here. Emasculation is what happened here. This guy may as well decide to be a tranny because the man thing didn't work out at all.

Second, some are. A lot aren't. But what you missed was the irony of this idiot doing a pathetic protest against a Constitutional right every American is born with when if he walked into a Muslim group dressed in defensive gear because 50% of them would want to kill him he would be one of the first protesters on the street calling that person islamophobic. Know your place.

Third, he has every right to do either one or none. Go ahead and use your first amendment right to look like a total dickhead protesting your second. It's your choice. I don't have to be impressed by it. That's my First amendment right.
Do you,have to carry a gun in order to,avoid emasculation?

How did you determine 50% of Muslims are not law abiding citizens?

If he is indeed excerising his first amendment rights, wouldn't the mature thing to do is respect him for it rather than demean him? Can you actually build yourself up by tearing others down?

I take it youve never been chased down by a deer before. Don't let em fool you.

upload_2017-8-4_22-25-24.png

upload_2017-8-4_22-27-24.png

upload_2017-8-4_22-28-43.png

Forum List

Back