This ladies and gentlemen is the left

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.
It also includes not letting some scumbag murder you or your kids because you are too much of a coward to defend your self with the best tool available.
I do not live in an area of republicans so scumbags there are none. As for defending myself and family is best done by preventing ill will to develop. I am known in the area/city where I live and people know my strength and agility. This keeps republicans away and helps with business. As for shooting a fire arm I learned that many years ago. I prefer to disarm any intruder or republican that may present a problem.

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.
It also includes not letting some scumbag murder you or your kids because you are too much of a coward to defend your self with the best tool available.
This woman is a good example of why people should be allowed to own a gun....
Texas woman shoots, kills home intruder

There are also many examples of why law abiding citizens should be allowed to carry one.
Indeed, not to mention it's a right.
It is a right only for the well armed militia. I do not believe the founding fathers would feel that in todays world a fire arm is a right.

There are also many examples of why law abiding citizens should be allowed to carry one.
A right many libs would like to see taken away.

Many/most libs aren't smart enough to consider the consequences of the stupid shit they spew.

Last edited:

It is a right only for the well armed militia. I do not believe the founding fathers would feel that in todays world a fire arm is a right.
What you 'believe' doesn't matter. People have always had the right to defend themselves.

The people are the militia. The founders would have already gone to war....

Many/most libs aren't smart enough to consider the consequences of the stupid shit they spew.
I would say it is republicans who aren't smart enough to even understand let alone consider the consequences of the stupid shit the spew.

I would say it is republicans who aren't smart enough to even understand let alone consider the consequences of the stupid shit the spew.
Why are you proving his point?

There's a reason why libs aren't winning this battle. Let us know when you finally figure out why that is.

A few points about your observations.

First, do you think this professor poses a threat? Or is it your fashion sense that has been offended?

Second, why did you make it a point to distinguish between Muslims and "law abiding citizens"? Are there any Muslims who are "law abiding citizens"?

Third, why do you think the second amendment is more important than the first? Isn't it his right to express his opinion by not packing a gun?
Liberals don't want either of them.
I'm Liberal and I want ALL the amendments.

How did you conclude that you could speak on my behalf?
So you are against Berkley banning milo?
No! If the dipshit had anything worthwhile to say he would not have to have a military presence to speak.
That's not the point. It's unpopular speech that needs protection.

Just remember this Conservative outrage over freedom of speech the next time someone burns an American flag. They will be now where to be found on his or her defense.
It's you loons that burn the flag.

Liberals don't want either of them.

No! If the dipshit had anything worthwhile to say he would not have to have a military presence to speak.

Just remember this Conservative outrage over freedom of speech the next time someone burns an American flag. They will be now where to be found on his or her defense.
And will you defend the flag burner with the same passion you defend Milo the pedophile?

Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.
WoW! The brave soldiers fighting overseas would probably disagree about what they look like with body armour on. Me too. :asshole:

Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.
WoW! The brave soldiers fighting overseas would probably disagree about what they look like with body armour on. Me too. :asshole:
Thankfully we don't have to see what you or this idiot professor would look like in a real military uniform now that trannies are no longer welcome.

And will you defend the flag burner with the same passion you defend Milo the pedophile?
Oh my I see I hit a nerve proving what kind of people liberals are.

I'm just asking a simple question.

Cause Milo was molested as a child he is a child molester? If he was a liberal you would be defending him. Thank you for proving your tolerance.

You're clueless lol. A mortgage? Really?
You deserve to be in the dimocrap party.

Unreal

Cause Milo was molested as a child he is a child molester? If he was a liberal you would be defending him. Thank you for proving your tolerance.
Because Milo advocated child molestation.

So are you defending him because he's a rightie?

Thankfully we don't have to see what you or this idiot professor would look like in a real military uniform now that trannies are no longer welcome.
You just passed on another chance to retract your statement that our military don't look manly in body armour. You're an embarrassment to your country, son.

Forum List

Back