Shocked!!!! Prankster Puts Bacon On Muslim's Sandwich

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Horrified and one PUKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAIR wants this fucker beheaded right fucking now.

PETA responded to the news, how do you think the pig feels?

canstock19385021.jpg

Muslim Family Says McDonald’s Employees Stuffed Bacon In Their Sandwiches

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.

Looking at that photo, that surely doesn't look like McD's bacon product. But hell, kaching! kaching! While I doubt the veracity of their claim that the bacon was inserted by a McD's employee, I do believe that someone vomited after eating the food. You don't have to include bacon to throw up after dining at a McD's.

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.
Your disapproval pleases me. :banana:

Your disapproval pleases me. :banana:

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.
I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?

I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?

A mistake on your grill order is a cause for an unhappy afternoon, not the basis of major litigation.

Forum List

Back