This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

you poor gullible fool. they have filled your head with bullshit and you believe it. Nothing in that post is true. 74 months of job growth?????????????? are you fricken crazy? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He is, of course, talking about the private sector, which has had a net positive gain for the last 74 consecutive months. That is to say, we've had employment growth in that sector in every month since March, 2010. 74 months of continuous growth. Approaching 15 million jobs gained over that period.

You don't have to believe it. You don't have to accept it. Reality does not require your approval.

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2006_2016_all_period_M04_net_1mth.gif

geez, guys. read the actual data, not quotes from bloggers

Employment Situation
That image is from the BLS. Seriously, just how fucking deranged are you?

Employment Situation Summary

the chart you posted does not factor in the chronically unemployed who have stopped looking for jobs, nor does it distinguish between part time and full time jobs. If a person gets a 20hr/week job at burger king he is counted as a new job.

remember, figures don't lie, but liars figure. the government is very good at lying, no matter who sits in the whitehouse.
Exactly how rightarded are you again? The chart I posted is NET gains.

Do you understand what, "net," means or do you need me to educate you on that too?

As far as your idiocy about part time jobs ... over the last 74 months, 99% of the jobs added have been full time jobs. Only 3.8% of those with a job are working part time for economic reasons. You really need to get some new rightwingnut talking points. The ones you're relying on are woefully outdated.

But even worse for you -- you called Obama a liar for claiming we've had 74 months of continuous growth in the private sector; and now everyone reading this, after looking at the BLS numbers I posted, sees you're the liar, not Obama.

As usual, sucks to be you.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif
or not!

But then how do you explain the list of polls I posted the other day showing 40 to 2 in favor of hill ?

Polls are only accurate if the show Trump winning, of course.
I don't count on polls, I go by what has happened and people are voting for trump like no one else. And that is a fact.
JC Trump is a flip flopper
Donald Trump flip flops on taxes, wages as he turns focus to general election
05/05/16 12:32 PM—UPDATED 05/05/16 03:00 PM

3 share group 507
By Benjy Sarlin

Two days into his general election campaign, Donald Trump has already signaled he may abandon his positions on two major policy issues: a minimum wage increase and tax cuts for the rich.

Trump has never been known for his consistency: He took multiple positions on abortion in several days last month, and more recently shifted from promising to erase America’s $19 trillion debt in eight years to arguing it was actually a good time to borrow. Even on his signature issue of immigration, he’s flipped back and forth – sometimes in the same day – on whether he supports certain visas for legal workers.

MSNBC LIVE WITH TAMRON HALL , 9/28/15, 11:30 AM ET
Donald Trump unveils tax plan
Trump’s willingness to blithely abandon past positions has made conservative activists deeply skeptical, but it also presents a general election challenge for Democrats: How do you hold a candidate accountable for his positions after he has looked Americans in the eyes during a debate and, with a straight face, denied he ever held contrary views?

Take taxes. Trump put out a tax plan last year that included major cuts to income, estate and business taxes for the ultra-wealthy along with far less generous cuts for the middle class. Thenonpartisan Tax Policy Center estimated his plan would cut the tax bill for the top 1 percent of earners by about $275,000 a year on average and for the top 0.1 percent by $1.3 million. The overall cost would be $9.5 trillion over a decade.

“I fight like hell to pay as little as possible,” Trump said at an event announcing his plan in September.

But that was the old Trump. Pressed by CNBC on Thursday as to how he could simultaneously brand himself as a populist who will take on wealthy elites while proposing sweeping tax cuts for billionaires, Trump backed away from his plan.
Funny, nice try, but nope!
Trump Super PAC Official Convicted Of Campaign Finance Violations
By: streiff (streiff (Diary) | May 5th, 2016 at 02:30 PM | 8

RESIZE: AAA

• 38 SHARES

Drawing by evlio via Flickr Creative Commons U like my stash of pix??

Because Donald Trump hires only the best people.

Only two months ago, the Donald Trump Super PAC, Great America PAC, hired a guy named Jesse Benton as its “strategist.” Many of you will recognize that name. Benton was Ron Paul’s campaign chairman, then as an aide to Senator Rand Paul, and as Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager. Benton was hired because nothing says “outsider” and “competence” like hiring Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager who was under federal indictment for campaign finance violations.
But then how do you explain the list of polls I posted the other day showing 40 to 2 in favor of hill ?

Polls are only accurate if the show Trump winning, of course.
I don't count on polls, I go by what has happened and people are voting for trump like no one else. And that is a fact.
JC Trump is a flip flopper
Donald Trump flip flops on taxes, wages as he turns focus to general election
05/05/16 12:32 PM—UPDATED 05/05/16 03:00 PM

3 share group 507
By Benjy Sarlin

Two days into his general election campaign, Donald Trump has already signaled he may abandon his positions on two major policy issues: a minimum wage increase and tax cuts for the rich.

Trump has never been known for his consistency: He took multiple positions on abortion in several days last month, and more recently shifted from promising to erase America’s $19 trillion debt in eight years to arguing it was actually a good time to borrow. Even on his signature issue of immigration, he’s flipped back and forth – sometimes in the same day – on whether he supports certain visas for legal workers.

MSNBC LIVE WITH TAMRON HALL , 9/28/15, 11:30 AM ET
Donald Trump unveils tax plan
Trump’s willingness to blithely abandon past positions has made conservative activists deeply skeptical, but it also presents a general election challenge for Democrats: How do you hold a candidate accountable for his positions after he has looked Americans in the eyes during a debate and, with a straight face, denied he ever held contrary views?

Take taxes. Trump put out a tax plan last year that included major cuts to income, estate and business taxes for the ultra-wealthy along with far less generous cuts for the middle class. Thenonpartisan Tax Policy Center estimated his plan would cut the tax bill for the top 1 percent of earners by about $275,000 a year on average and for the top 0.1 percent by $1.3 million. The overall cost would be $9.5 trillion over a decade.

“I fight like hell to pay as little as possible,” Trump said at an event announcing his plan in September.

But that was the old Trump. Pressed by CNBC on Thursday as to how he could simultaneously brand himself as a populist who will take on wealthy elites while proposing sweeping tax cuts for billionaires, Trump backed away from his plan.
Funny, nice try, but nope!
By: streiff (streiff (Diary) | May 5th, 2016 at 02:30 PM | 8

RESIZE: AAA

• 38 SHARES

Drawing by evlio via Flickr Creative Commons U like my stash of pix??

Because Donald Trump hires only the best people.

Only two months ago, the Donald Trump Super PAC, Great America PAC, hired a guy named Jesse Benton as its “strategist.” Many of you will recognize that name. Benton was Ron Paul’s campaign chairman, then as an aide to Senator Rand Paul, and as Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager. Benton was hired because nothing says “outsider” and “competence” like hiring Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager who was under federal indictment for campaign finance violations.

EddieW, is this not the headline you posted?
By: streiff (streiff (Diary) | May 5th, 2016 at 02:30 PM

EddieW, PLEASE share with us all your exact understanding of how much contact the law allows between Super Pacs and the candidate, or any of his staff or campaign.

I'll be looking forward to your informed, prompt answer.

He is, of course, talking about the private sector, which has had a net positive gain for the last 74 consecutive months. That is to say, we've had employment growth in that sector in every month since March, 2010. 74 months of continuous growth. Approaching 15 million jobs gained over that period.

You don't have to believe it. You don't have to accept it. Reality does not require your approval.

Employment Situation

the chart you posted does not factor in the chronically unemployed who have stopped looking for jobs, nor does it distinguish between part time and full time jobs. If a person gets a 20hr/week job at burger king he is counted as a new job.

remember, figures don't lie, but liars figure. the government is very good at lying, no matter who sits in the whitehouse.

Do you understand what, "net," means or do you need me to educate you on that too?

As far as your idiocy about part time jobs ... over the last 74 months, 99% of the jobs added have been full time jobs. Only 3.8% of those with a job are working part time for economic reasons. You really need to get some new rightwingnut talking points. The ones you're relying on are woefully outdated.

But even worse for you -- you called Obama a liar for claiming we've had 74 months of continuous growth in the private sector; and now everyone reading this, after looking at the BLS numbers I posted, sees you're the liar, not Obama.

Net gains, fool. Yes, including part time jobs at minimum wage. Including burger flipper jobs to college grads. those number also include jobs held by illegal immigrants. So take those numbers and stick them up your fat libtardian ass.

Face it fool, Obama has been a massive failure in every aspect of government.

and for the record, creating jobs is not a function of the federal government, creating an environment favorable to job growth is, and Obama has failed miserably at that
so the real question to ask him is what is the percentage of people on welfare or getting government money? DOH!!!!!

Employment Situation

Net gains, fool. Yes, including part time jobs at minimum wage. Including burger flipper jobs to college grads. those number also include jobs held by illegal immigrants. So take those numbers and stick them up your fat libtardian ass.

and for the record, creating jobs is not a function of the federal government, creating an environment favorable to job growth is, and Obama has failed miserably at that
so the real question to ask him is what is the percentage of people on welfare or getting government money? DOH!!!!!

come on faun, give us the welfare and food stamp stats under obozo. give us the numbers in poverty before and after obozo.

we'll be waiting.

come on faun, give us the welfare and food stamp stats under obozo. give us the numbers in poverty before and after obozo.

we'll be waiting.
BTW, they don't go on the unemployment numbers. Ooopppppps

again, what is it you think Trump won't do that he said he will? Name one.

I don't know what the hell Trump would do. I do believe he would build a wall - though Mexico won't pay for it no matter what he says - and he'd probably try to impose a 45% tariff on Mexico and China, which would likely cause a market crash and maybe a recession. But after that? Who the hell knows?

That's not the point though. The guy is so clearly uninformed, it's embarrassing. He was on CNBC this morning, and I watched him for 30 minutes. He was asked if he'd get rid of Fed Chair Janet Yellen, and he said, "Yes it was appropriate that Janet Yellen resign because she's a low interest rate-person." But then, immediately afterwards, he said that he, too, was a low-interest rate person, and what a disaster it would be to raise interest rates. IOW, the reason why he'd get rid of the most powerful economic person in the world was a reason he agreed with. And it didn't even occur to him that he completely contradicted himself.

What a joke.

To you Trump supporters who don't give a shit, and are supporting him because you hate illegals, or hate the establishment, or have generally been suffering and want to blow the whole thing up, you may not care. But those of us who are paying attention, this stuff matters.

The Presidency is not an entry-level job, but Trump is an entry-level applicant.
You were fine with voting for a fucking 'AA' community organizer. Look how that turned out.
Yeah 74 STRAIGHT MONTHS of job growth 14 million plus employed ,,,pay going up... long time unemployed rate going down You fn idiots can't see the forest for the trees You're either stupid or morons

As you know, and seem intent on...MISLEADING...others about, since Lame Duck President Obama, took office, the average income of workers has dropped and is now about $3,000. lower.

Somehow, both Lame Duck President Obama and you somehow failed to mention that the Labor Participation Rate DROPPED from 63% to 62.8%. Lowest since the 1970's.

"The labor force participation rate, or the share of working-age Americans who are employed or at least looking for a job, fell 0.2 percentage point to 62.8 percent. It had increased 0.6 percentage point since dipping to 62.4 percent in September."

"The labor force fell by 362,000 as people dropped out in April. The labor force had increased 2.4 million in the prior six months."

Smallest U.S. job gains in seven months temper rate hike expectations

Employment Situation

Did you not read where 99% of the jobs gained over that period were full time jobs or do you need me to explain that to you too?

What about the part that less than 4% of people working are working part time for economic reasons? Do I have to explain that too? Are you understanding any of this?? It appears not.

And what about your claim that Obama lied when he said we've had 74 consecutive months of continuous job growth in the private sector?

I've proven it was actually you who lied when you rattled off that false accusation.

Where's your apology for lying?

we'll be waiting.
Why? We haven't finished dragging you over the coals over this idiotic remark of yours...
you poor gullible fool. they have filled your head with bullshit and you believe it. Nothing in that post is true. 74 months of job growth?????????????? are you fricken crazy? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

... no wonder you want to change the subject!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Employment Situation

Did you not read where 99% of the jobs gained over that period were full time jobs or do you need me to explain that to you too?

What about the part that less than 4% of people working are working part time for economic reasons? Do I have to explain that too? Are you understanding any of this?? It appears not.

And what about your claim that Obama lied when he said we've had 74 consecutive months of continuous job growth in the private sector?

I've proven it was actually you who lied when you rattled off that false accusation.

Republicans would cut their right arms off before apologizing

Looks like RedLiar may have skedaddled rather than show himself to be a man of character. Nothing new there, eh?

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

just stay home under your rock.
Why? afraid Trump might lose?

Nope, he is going to destroy the hildebeast----------if she is not under indictment and prevented from running. Do not discount the very real possibility of an indictment. The FBI has some serious shit on her.
You talking about her email server...?

"But so far officials tell us no, there's no evidence of criminal wrong doing at this point in the investigation; but again, the investigation is not over." - CNN

@ 0:30 in embedded video

Oh, no! Now what??? :ack-1:

:dance:

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

Nope, he is going to destroy the hildebeast----------if she is not under indictment and prevented from running. Do not discount the very real possibility of an indictment. The FBI has some serious shit on her.

"But so far officials tell us no, there's no evidence of criminal wrong doing at this point in the investigation; but again, the investigation is not over." - CNN

Anyone who finds evidence will wind up dead in a dumpster.

Ya mean like Vince Foster?

Ya mean like Vince Foster?
Amongst others.

PLEASE simply show us where either of the Koch brothers made this statement. A legitimate source and link will be fine. Not your typical source of news, the DailyKOS, The Nation, and the Comedy Channel.

I am looking forward to your propt reply.

I don't know who you are referring to but it certainly isn't me. I read and listen to Canadian News and Media, with the exception of the Comedy Channel. I occasionally read links to American Newspapers such as New York Times or Washington Post. I don't ever post links from any of the services you listed because I don't read them. This link is to CNN, and includes the interview he said it in.

Charles Koch: 'Possible' Clinton could be better than GOP nominee - CNNPolitics.com

PLEASE simply show us where either of the Koch brothers made this statement. A legitimate source and link will be fine. Not your typical source of news, the DailyKOS, The Nation, and the Comedy Channel.

I am looking forward to your propt reply.

I don't know who you are referring to but it certainly isn't me. I read and listen to Canadian News and Media, with the exception of the Comedy Channel. I occasionally read links to American Newspapers such as New York Times or Washington Post. I don't ever post links from any of the services you listed because I don't read them. This link is to CNN, and includes the interview he said it in.

Charles Koch: 'Possible' Clinton could be better than GOP nominee - CNNPolitics.com
Big word there, possible. Nowhere does he say will

Employment Situation

see post #1206. your so-called facts are bullshit, as is just about everything you post.

Looks like RedLiar may have skedaddled rather than show himself to be a man of character. Nothing new there, eh?

unlike you, when I am wrong I admit it. I am not wrong on this topic. When you make up the stats you can get any result you want.

Forum List

Back