This Lying RNC Idiot POS Is Responsible For Citizen's United... And He's Not Sorry

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
David N. Bossie , Montgomery County, Maryland

I'm responsible for Citizens United. I'm not sorry.

"Simply put, since the Citizens United decision there is more free speech in America -- and, importantly, no evidence that corporations have been able to buy an election."

"People upset by the repercussions of Citizens United might blame me, or maybe Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, who wrote the majority opinion. But they should turn their gaze to filmmaker Michael Moore. In June 2004 — a presidential election year — he released “Fahrenheit 9/11.” That documentary — produced and promoted with corporate money — made a tremendous impact in the run-up to election day. TV was filled with ads for the film, which made President George W. Bush look ridiculous in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. That inspired me to produce conservative films.

But when I made “Hillary: The Movie” in 2008, the Federal Election Commission argued that, unlike Moore's film, it was a form of “electioneering” and that I couldn't show it during an election season— the very time that free speech matters most. Under the McCain-Feingold campaign finance laws, the government could or actually have thrown me in jail for showing “Hillary: The Movie” or its promotional ads on television."

This mental midget and liar worked closely with Newt Gingrich as an RNC thug for hire.

Aside from ruining American politics and the election process of our House of Representatives and Senate by being the author of Citizen's United, he owns a high school diploma. According to one college he claims to have attended there is no verification.

"And that’s just to ask the Supreme Court to hear the case. If the justices agree, which they rarely do, then we’re talking really big numbers. “About the cheapest you can get away with at D.C. rates is $250,000,” Bopp says, “and then it ranges in the millions after that.”

How much does a big Supreme Court case like gay marriage cost?.

I am pretty certain that this low life couldn't have possibly funded taking his case to the Supreme Court.

Well as it turned out Bossie got lucky and ran into wealthy RNC attorney James Bopp who has been working for years to stop abortions so he took on Bossies case as he has dozens of similar cases aimed at preventing disclosure of campaign financing.

Neither Bossie nor Bopp are apologetic and neither feel they have done any harm to our political process.

I hope you watched CBS 60 minutes tonight and saw how out congressmen and women must spend 30 hours a week from day one begging for donations to get relelected. If not you can use this link:

Are members of Congress becoming telemarketers?

The American people are ultimately responsible for who gets elected – not corporate money, not PACS, not Citizens United.

And the American people have only themselves to blame for the bad government they get.

"Simply put, since the Citizens United decision there is more free speech in America -- and, importantly, no evidence that corporations have been able to buy an election."

"People upset by the repercussions of Citizens United might blame me, or maybe Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, who wrote the majority opinion. But they should turn their gaze to filmmaker Michael Moore. In June 2004 — a presidential election year — he released “Fahrenheit 9/11.” That documentary — produced and promoted with corporate money — made a tremendous impact in the run-up to election day. TV was filled with ads for the film, which made President George W. Bush look ridiculous in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. That inspired me to produce conservative films.

But when I made “Hillary: The Movie” in 2008, the Federal Election Commission argued that, unlike Moore's film, it was a form of “electioneering” and that I couldn't show it during an election season— the very time that free speech matters most. Under the McCain-Feingold campaign finance laws, the government could or actually have thrown me in jail for showing “Hillary: The Movie” or its promotional ads on television."

This mental midget and liar worked closely with Newt Gingrich as an RNC thug for hire.

Aside from ruining American politics and the election process of our House of Representatives and Senate by being the author of Citizen's United, he owns a high school diploma. According to one college he claims to have attended there is no verification.

"And that’s just to ask the Supreme Court to hear the case. If the justices agree, which they rarely do, then we’re talking really big numbers. “About the cheapest you can get away with at D.C. rates is $250,000,” Bopp says, “and then it ranges in the millions after that.”

I am pretty certain that this low life couldn't have possibly funded taking his case to the Supreme Court.

Well as it turned out Bossie got lucky and ran into wealthy RNC attorney James Bopp who has been working for years to stop abortions so he took on Bossies case as he has dozens of similar cases aimed at preventing disclosure of campaign financing.

Neither Bossie nor Bopp are apologetic and neither feel they have done any harm to our political process.

I hope you watched CBS 60 minutes tonight and saw how out congressmen and women must spend 30 hours a week from day one begging for donations to get relelected. If not you can use this link:

Yep, you commiecrats sure hate the bill of rights, sucks to be you doesn't it?

The American people are ultimately responsible for who gets elected – not corporate money, not PACS, not Citizens United.

And the American people have only themselves to blame for the bad government they get.

Do you really think the average American voter knows and would approve of his congressman or senator spending 30 hours a week on the phone begging for contributions?

Really? They are told they must come up with 18,000 dollars a week in donations by the DNC and RNC. And you have nothing to say but that you blame the American voter? Really?

"Yep, you commiecrats sure hate the bill of rights, sucks to be you doesn't it?"

What does the bill of rights have to do with our congressmen and senators being forced to come up with 18,000 a week in donations to compete with the no spending limit and non disclosure pacs?

What in my OP made you think I'm a communist? It would be funny but I really think you are crazy enough to believe it. Please explain.

"Yep, you commiecrats sure hate the bill of rights, sucks to be you doesn't it?"

What does the bill of rights have to do with our congressmen and senators being forced to come up with 18,000 a week in donations to compete with the no spending limit and non disclosure pacs?

What in my OP made you think I'm a communist? It would be funny but I really think you are crazy enough to believe it. Please explain.
Lol he knows he can't.

You really have no clue what Citizens United was all about do you? Maybe you should read your own link and learn something.

Lol he knows he can't.

I see you're as clueless as your comrade.

Why would he be sorry? Citizens United is a good thing.

Lol he knows he can't.

Do you just blindly follow republicans no matter what they say or do?

Someone likes the first amendment? How sad that this is seen as radical in the united states.

Much better to fine people who speak out against incumbents before an election, right?

The first question that should be asked of someone bitching about the country...
Did you vote in the last election....
Almost all of them say they did not.
When asked why not....
The answer is usually....I didn't like any of the candidates....

Well there you go...
Someone else made the decision for you.

But you never hear liberals complaining about all the union dues money they confiscate and funnel into Democrat coffers. Now that should be illegal. The mafia would have sat at the feet of those guys to learn the ropes.

Do you really think the average American voter knows and would approve of his congressman or senator spending 30 hours a week on the phone begging for contributions?

Really? They are told they must come up with 18,000 dollars a week in donations by the DNC and RNC. And you have nothing to say but that you blame the American voter? Really?

It's the American voter that is responsible for allowing the monstrosity in Washington D.C. to exist in the first place, so yeah I blame them. Too many low information, gimme gub'mint free shit dumbasses are allowed to vote in this country and the results speak for themselves.

Great Post. I didn't know who to thank for preserving the First Amendment.

What makes you think the first amendment has been "preserved"? why don't you ask the poor schmuck that got tossed into the pokey for after the feds started a witch hunt against him for releasing the video that the criminals in the Administration blamed Benghazi on how well the first amendment has been "preserved", but make sure you're standing in one of those "free speech zones" while you're doing the asking.

The first amendment has been "preserved" alright, as long as you say things the political class and their PC shock troops approve of, you can say anything you want.

Lol he knows he can't.

No, but evidently you buy into commiecrat talking points no matter how inaccurate they are.

"I didn't know who to thank for preserving the First Amendment"

Well, It's certainly not Bossie or his ambulance chasing lawyer. I would look back further into history and thank the Founding Fathers for their incitefulness and determination to create an environment that would eventually grow towards one man.... one vote.

The RNC cannot win here in America at this time based solely on their message. They need a flood of disinformation sponsored by secret sources. They need to be able to hold up a big stick to disenfranchise congressmen that don't tow the line and back up the dogma. It's simple.. Money equals access to the media. Truth doesn't enter into it. It has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with their ability to flood the media with made up crap to throw an election. Example: John McCain was scuttled in NC by a call campaign that suggesting that he had an illegitimate black baby. This was one of Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich's dirty tricks. There is no way we can have free and fair elections when any party can call on unlimited unaccountable resources to smear an opponent candidate.

This is way more about the freedom to lie than the freedom of speech. Bossie and his lawyer got literally laughed out of court trying to pass the Clinton Movie off as "informative" as it was wholly untrue. Justice Roberts saw the opportunity to open the floodgates to secret campaign contributions for his buddies at the RNC. He was lying out his ass when he suggested it would have no effect.

Apologize? Hollywood lefties promoted a foreign based movie called "the Assassination of George Bush" while George Bush was still in office and they never apologized for it. The lame movie "W" came out during the Bush administration. A short trip along the HBO highway will find Nixon junk that is still shown. The funny thing is that the Clinton administration was ripe for a movie with it's sex, drugs and rock and roll and a couple of unexplained deaths and federal atrocities thrown in but Hollywood wasn't interested.

Lol he knows he can't.

No, but evidently you buy into commiecrat talking points no matter how inaccurate they are.
He gave you specific facts. If you call that "talking points" then God help you. Obviously you watch too much Fox News

Forum List

Back