This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Since senior and junior Bush I will not endorse Trump. Don't be surprise if Laura Bush will endorse Hillary.

82a8da30398eb9ce11a77288814f9a95.jpg

Why is that funny, eddie. You post support for her all the time.
What's funny is the way you depict her as a warmonger giving her qualities only reserved for the gwb garbage you repubs gave us for 8 years

She is a warmonger. GWB is a good reason to not support another warmonger.

Give Bernie your support.
I know what the polls show But I still believe hill has a better chance

Hillary is wrong for the nation. She touts old ideas and is a disingenuous warmonger. She will NOT win. She will not attract Bernie supporters and won't win without us.
I voted for Bernie Sanders in Florida but I sure as shit am not voting for Trump..no way..and I am not sitting it out either ...I am going to do all I can to make sure a monstrous asshole like Trump does not become President
Hillary Clinton Takes a Step to the Left on Health Care
Source: NY Times

“I’m also in favor of what’s called the public option, so that people can buy into Medicare at a certain age,” Mrs. Clinton said on Monday at a campaign event in Virginia.

She made the remarks as she continues to face a determined challenge on the left from Mr. Sanders, forcing her to essentially fight a two-front war as she seeks to turn her attention to Donald J. Trump and the general election. While Mr. Sanders trails by a substantial number of delegates, his effect continues to be felt in the race as he pressures Mrs. Clinton to adopt more progressive positions.

“Bernie Sanders’s campaign is having an effect on Hillary Clinton’s policies,” said Steve McMahon, a Democratic political consultant from Purple Strategies. “From a progressive point of view, that’s exactly what was hoped for and that is exactly what is happening.”

The idea of allowing people to buy in to Medicare has been discussed in policy circles and in Congress for decades. Mrs. Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, floated a similar proposal in 1998, including it in his State of the Union address that year. The strategy has been embraced by many advocates of single-payer health care as a way to move more Americans into the existing government system. An incremental expansion of Medicare was the hoped-for strategy of Medicare’s original authors.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health-care-public-option.html?_r=0

It's the United States. You can vote for that lying warmonger if you wish.

Since senior and junior Bush I will not endorse Trump. Don't be surprise if Laura Bush will endorse Hillary.

82a8da30398eb9ce11a77288814f9a95.jpg

The Bush regime is over, Jebby ended it, no one cares what they say any more. They are non-players.

They are prominent respectable Republican Presidents and governor ................. That doesn't mean anything to you? I think it's an embarrassment for Trump.

They are prominent respectable Republican Presidents and governor ................. That doesn't mean anything to you? I think it's an embarrassment for Trump.
Then you don't get it. Trump's appeal is he is not establishment, they did everything they could to derail his efforts. The Bushes are establishment GOPers.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

But Hispanics love Trump.....didn't you know?:badgrin:

Demented, conservative liar ... that photo is not Chris Stevens. It's been on the Internet since at least 2009....

Bagram: A living hell

Don't you know lying is their Modus Operandi.....they're quite good at it...why so many of them love Trump - he's like them in that respect.
I wouldn't say they're good at it since they get caught all the time. I would say they're rather persistent about it though.

But I suppose when you're the party of "NO," with nothing to offer the American people, what else can ya do but lie about the party trying to help Americans?

Demented, conservative liar ... that photo is not Chris Stevens. It's been on the Internet since at least 2009....

Bagram: A living hell

Don't you know lying is their Modus Operandi.....they're quite good at it...why so many of them love Trump - he's like them in that respect.
I wouldn't say they're good at it since they get caught all the time. I would say they're rather persistent about it though.
You're right....they get caught, but they don't listen to the real news, so they never find out they're lying. Look how many still hold Hillary responsible for Benghazi even after their own Republican committee found no blame on the Administration......maybe Faux News never told them?

But I suppose when you're the party of "NO," with nothing to offer the American people, what else can ya do but lie about the party trying to help Americans?
Everyone of their candidates for President discredited Trump.......and now they're all sucking up to him. Tsk, tsk.....they have no scruples.

Hillary Clinton is not under FBI investigation. Why do you doofuses keep lying about it? Do you do it to feel closer to Trump.....the lying scumbag? The only ones that believe your lies are the morose Republican/conservatives....and you really don't have to lie to them to get them to vote Republican.

Actually, Clinton is not under FBI investigation. The inquiry to which Bush refers revolves around the private email server Clinton used while serving as secretary of state. And it is not a criminal investigation.

Here are the facts.

In July 2015, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community sent what is called a security referral to members of the executive branch. A security referral is essentially a notification that classified information might exist in a location outside of the government’s possession. In this case, the location was Clinton’s private email server.

Here's what's wrong with Jeb Bush saying Hillary Clinton is under FBI investigation

Hillary Clinton is not under FBI investigation. Why do you doofuses keep lying about it? Do you do it to feel closer to Trump.....the lying scumbag? The only ones that believe your lies are the morose Republican/conservatives....and you really don't have to lie to them to get them to vote Republican.

Actually, Clinton is not under FBI investigation. The inquiry to which Bush refers revolves around the private email server Clinton used while serving as secretary of state. And it is not a criminal investigation.

Here are the facts.

In July 2015, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community sent what is called a security referral to members of the executive branch. A security referral is essentially a notification that classified information might exist in a location outside of the government’s possession. In this case, the location was Clinton’s private email server.

Here's what's wrong with Jeb Bush saying Hillary Clinton is under FBI investigation

Seems YOU are the lying scumbag.

"
The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001.

Violations, which included pressuring a 3rd party to conspire in a cover-up, each come with a 5-year prison sentence!"

Read more: The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

You need to back Bernie.

The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

Here are the facts.

Seems YOU are the lying scumbag.

"
The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001.

Violations, which included pressuring a 3rd party to conspire in a cover-up, each come with a 5-year prison sentence!"

Read more: The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

You need to back Bernie.

The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!
You idiots are sooo fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

That's old news from last year. :eusa_doh:

The latest news...

But so far officials tell us no, there's no evidence of criminal wrong doing at this point in the investigation; but again, the investigation is not over." - CNN

Forum List

Back