THIS is why they hate him.

He's hated because he's a lying grifting con man and you and the rest of your trailer park support him anyway because you have about the same level of maturity.
Typical third-party argument: Allege what other people think and why they think that (e.g., being offended), thereby avoiding having to explain and defend what YOU think.

karen stupid hate trump.jpg

This thread is basically battered woman syndrome of politics. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they’d say he didn’t mean it, he’ll change, he’s really a good man. lol. No sympathy from me on how he screws you dummies.

Nobody is afraid of him. He’s the one that’s scared shitless, and he should be.

He’s hated because he’s a traitor to the country.

Doesn’t matter if he’s removed from ballots or not. Biden will be him even worse than he did the first time.

Better dry your crying towel out. You’re going to need it.
Biden won't be around. You're mentally ill.

Not something I would bet money on...

Anyone who is capable of thinking beyond "sticking it to the other guy" should recognize that neither of the candidates we are likely to saddled with come November should hold the office, same goes for whoever they choose as a running mate. I do not believe that any of them are the best we as a country can do. It's a fucking embarrassment.
I have bet on it, and I feel good about the bet. MAGA is a fucking embarassment.

Still spouting the same crazy crap, aren't you? There is a long list of reasons to hate trump. The fact that he and his cult brainwashed so many once normal people is near the top of that list.
Actually, it's you that's brainwashed. You think it's normal for government to tell us what to drive, what gender is, what appliances to use, allow thousands of illegals into our cities, fund a war at billions that isn't our business. You think that's normal?

Forum List

Back