THIS is why they hate him.

And he won't get a chance to shut down the country because His Orangeness won't be re-elected.

Not something I would bet money on...

Anyone who is capable of thinking beyond "sticking it to the other guy" should recognize that neither of the candidates we are likely to saddled with come November should hold the office, same goes for whoever they choose as a running mate. I do not believe that any of them are the best we as a country can do. It's a fucking embarrassment.

This is why there are indictments. This is why they are afraid of him. This is why the will remove him from ballots.

Nobody is afraid of him. He’s the one that’s scared shitless, and he should be.

He’s hated because he’s a traitor to the country.

Doesn’t matter if he’s removed from ballots or not. Biden will be him even worse than he did the first time.

Better dry your crying towel out. You’re going to need it.

This is why there are indictments. This is why they are afraid of him. This is why the will remove him from ballots.

The irony is that it was REPUBLICANS that wrote the 14th amendment. That would later serve to disqualify one of their fellow republicans with it's broad prohibition to federal or state office.

Not something I would bet money on...

Anyone who is capable of thinking beyond "sticking it to the other guy" should recognize that neither of the candidates we are likely to saddled with come November should hold the office, same goes for whoever they choose as a running mate.I do not believe that any of them are the best we as a country can do. It's a fucking embarrassment.

Very rarely is the best person for the job, chosen for the job. Trump promised he would only appoint the "best people"
And then Trump fired the "best people", and replaced them with better people.

He's hated because he's a lying grifting con man and you and the rest of your trailer park support him anyway because you have about the same level of maturity.

Very rarely is the best person for the job, chosen for the job. Trump promised he would only appoint the "best people"
And then Trump fired the "best people", and replaced them with better people.
Wasn't that better than appointing the worst people from the get-go?

Forum List

Back