This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

People like GHook give America a bad name.

He thinks Muslims are a monolithic group who all think and act identical.

But we are a very diverse people with many ideas and ways of thinking.

As for GHooks idiotic accusations of me hating America and wanting to see our soldiers get killed. I have NEVER said that. Period.

I am an American citizen and only want the best for our country.

And I have a son and son-in-law in the service.

Whereas, GHook's loyality is with Israel and America ranks a distant second place. :evil:

GHook might claim to love Israel, but I have never met a holocaust denier who actually did. I suspect he's just an angry, sad little man.

She sounds like she needs to fly her magic carpet back to mecca. People aren't even real muslims unless they want to kill infidels, like fitnah does.

fitnah a muslim? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, but he does have minarets in his avatar. Course now, there is a flying pig between them, but just ignore that...and anything Mr. Fitnah has actually written and you too can jump to illogical conclusions.

Gee... I wonder what *PEACEFUL* religion is planning all these *TERRORSIT ATTACKS?*

Multi-Attack Terror Plot On London And Other UK Cities, Paris And Germany | UK News | Sky News

Oooohh, there we go again... it's *ISLAM*. Such a wonderful religion... pfft... :eusa_hand:

No one is saying we need to pretend the world is full of sunshine and unicorns, Pale.

Then why is that the impression one often gets when listening to people such as yourself?

The events of 911 were attacks on me, too, for being an American, and a betrayal on me, as well, by the individuals who claim to be my brothers in Islam. They were not any Muslims I know, and I can’t imagine what level of hatred would bring a person to commit such acts of total destruction. I didn’t “come here” to take over America. My family has been here since before America. They had a hand in the founding of America.

I will not leave. I have nowhere else to go. The only people who can legitimately tell me I don’t belong here are the native peoples of these continents, but not because I am Muslim, but because, like most Americans, I am not native to this land.

If my fellow Americans are against me for being Muslim, then they are against everything that I am, because I am a free American in a land of religious freedoms, who chose to exercise my right to “Freedom of Religion”. I chose Islam freely, independently, and privately. I was never coerced, or brainwashed. When I chose to submit my will to the will of the God of Abraham, I did so peacefully, calmly, and mindfully. It was by no whim, and it was not at the sharp end of a sword.

This is what I am.

This is What I am | Grove Report

A really beautiful piece. Please read.

unfortunately, Muslims are given the go-ahead to lie in order to advance their cause. Also unfortunately, the rest of the world knows it. So you will excuse me if I take anything and everything uttered by a Muslim who claims that all they are is Muslim with a grain of salt, and throw it out with the bathwater.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This level of stupidity should hurt...physically hurt.

Do you mean women who are in a religion like islam that treats women very badly?

If you don't mind, I'll ask a Muslim what Islam teaches about women.

Ask this one...

stoning.jpg

http://thewestislamandsharia.blogspot.com/2010/07/muslims-lying-about-islamic-atrocities.html

abusemuslimwomen.png

Last edited:

Ask this one...

stoning.jpg

The West, Islam and Sharia: Muslims Lying About Islamic Atrocities

Death by stoning is an atrocity, Pale. I don't believe Kalam or Sunni Man endorse it....and murder is illegal in the US.

Just saying... it's all part of islam. Being apathetic about it is all but giving it your approval. So if kalam or sunni care to denounce it, that's good. Otherwise...

Last edited:
abusemuslimwomen.png

Muslims are not alone in subjugating women, Pale. Orthodox Jews do it; the RCC does it, most of christianity does it.

Exactly WTF do you want me to do about it? I work my magic when I can, but I am not Superwoman.

This level of stupidity should hurt...physically hurt.

Do you mean women who are in a religion like islam that treats women very badly?

"On November 13, an 18-year old Moroccan girl was set on fire in another Paris suburb, after refusing the advances of a young man of Pakistani origin.

A silent protest march two weeks later attracted members of both sexes, although Habchi said the group has been noticing that people appear to be getting used to, and accepting of, that kind of violence.

"In the name of respect for different cultures and freedom of choice, the principles of human rights have been compromised by tolerating violent acts against women such as polygamy, genital mutilation, forced marriages [and] so-called honor crimes," the group says in its manifesto.

With the rise of radical Islam, many residents of poor suburban housing projects have been turning to archaic religious traditions.

Habchi said society was wrong to accept these teachings, which promote the inequality of men and women. Such fundamentalist thought, coupled with France's traditional patriarchal vision of society, have made women victims, she said.

"In abandoned neighborhood ghettos, where there is sometimes no garbage pick-up and where there are ghetto schools and a concentration of the poorest social classes, how can equality of women move forward, especially if the field is then left open to a radical interpretation of religion?" she asked.

With no apparent alternatives available, many women have accepted the role of submission.

"For a 14-year-old [girl] who lives in a ghetto neighborhood, it is easier to wear a veil so that she is not harassed," Habchi said.

"Today, there are many girls who say this is my path, this is my identity. I accept the domination of my brother. I accept to wear a veil because it is my culture.

"Our worry today is that this role has been internalized. This kind of behavior has become a symbol of identity and ethnicity."

The organization blames the increasing influence of Islamic groups on a lack of action by French officials, who it says often found it easier to finance cultural and religious social organizations rather than develop civic projects aimed at achieving long-term integration.

Habchi said France shares the problem with other European countries where there are large groups of immigrants, whose children live astride several cultures. The organization has established contact with groups in countries including Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland and the Netherlands."

women against muslim male oppression

You can't seriously tell me you don't believe Islam treats its women like shit.

"On November 13, an 18-year old Moroccan girl was set on fire in another Paris suburb, after refusing the advances of a young man of Pakistani origin.

A silent protest march two weeks later attracted members of both sexes, although Habchi said the group has been noticing that people appear to be getting used to, and accepting of, that kind of violence.

"In the name of respect for different cultures and freedom of choice, the principles of human rights have been compromised by tolerating violent acts against women such as polygamy, genital mutilation, forced marriages [and] so-called honor crimes," the group says in its manifesto.

With the rise of radical Islam, many residents of poor suburban housing projects have been turning to archaic religious traditions.

Habchi said society was wrong to accept these teachings, which promote the inequality of men and women. Such fundamentalist thought, coupled with France's traditional patriarchal vision of society, have made women victims, she said.

"In abandoned neighborhood ghettos, where there is sometimes no garbage pick-up and where there are ghetto schools and a concentration of the poorest social classes, how can equality of women move forward, especially if the field is then left open to a radical interpretation of religion?" she asked.

With no apparent alternatives available, many women have accepted the role of submission.

"For a 14-year-old [girl] who lives in a ghetto neighborhood, it is easier to wear a veil so that she is not harassed," Habchi said.

"Today, there are many girls who say this is my path, this is my identity. I accept the domination of my brother. I accept to wear a veil because it is my culture.

"Our worry today is that this role has been internalized. This kind of behavior has become a symbol of identity and ethnicity."

The organization blames the increasing influence of Islamic groups on a lack of action by French officials, who it says often found it easier to finance cultural and religious social organizations rather than develop civic projects aimed at achieving long-term integration.

Habchi said France shares the problem with other European countries where there are large groups of immigrants, whose children live astride several cultures. The organization has established contact with groups in countries including Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland and the Netherlands."

women against muslim male oppression

You can't seriously tell me you don't believe Islam treats its women like shit.

I think women are treated like shit in many backward areas of the world. The Congo allows its soldiers to use rape as a weapon of war. I don't know how to turn it around but I have no reason to think American Muslims are plotting honor crimes ATM, not people who grew up here.

There are stonings and other atrocities in the Bible, Allie. Should I condemn every christian or Jew because of it?

Last edited:

Ask this one...

stoning.jpg

Death by stoning is an atrocity, Pale. I don't believe Kalam or Sunni Man endorse it....and murder is illegal in the US.
This was not a murder, but an execution.

The woman was found guilty of killing another person. That was murder.

Just a few days ago the state of Virginia carried out the death penalty on a woman.

So what's the difference?

In Utah they do both hanging or firing squads.

Here they do stonings.

Either way the convicted criminal pays for the crime and is executed.

Ask this one...

stoning.jpg

Muslim, including Kalam, state they answer only to Allah and are not obligated to observe the law if it does not jibe with the Koran.

abusemuslimwomen.png

Muslims are not alone in subjugating women, Pale. Orthodox Jews do it; the RCC does it, most of christianity does it.

Exactly WTF do you want me to do about it? I work my magic when I can, but I am not Superwoman.

I wasn't aware jews stoned women to death, shot their daughter for honor killing or beat women like cattle. In any case, this thread is about muslims.

And I don't expect you do to anything about it, but at least recognize all the aspects and don't act like islam is this warm and fuzzy, group hug, lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya, peaceful religion, because it's not. One woman, who nobody really knows anything about, writes some off the wall fluff piece, and you want to throw it at us like that's going to make the world believe islam is all OK now. Well it doesn't work that way. Because you no more than roll that out and we hear of new terrorist plots to kill thousands of more innocent people around the world by MUSLIMS, JIHADISTS, ISLAMISTS. Get it?

Last edited:

Just a few days ago the state of Virginia carried out the death penalty on a woman.

Here they do stonings.

First off, you have no proof to back up your claim. Second, it's death by stoning as practiced by islam, period. Third, I knew it would have your approval, you sick, fucking, barbaric, caveman POS.

Last edited:

Here they do stonings.

IMO, the US death penalty is also a disgrace, Sunni Man. But that's off-topic. Mebbe the woman in the image committed murder but surely you are aware, women are stoned to death in the Middle East over acts which would never be viewed as criminal here.

Some means of execution are more horrifying than others. Civilized people do not execute by stoning, crucifiction, drawing and quartering, etc. You aren't going to defend these acts, are you?

BTW, may I ask are you physically in the Middle East?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
abusemuslimwomen.png

I wasn't aware jews stoned women to death, shot their daughter for honor killing or beat women like cattle. In any case, this thread is about muslims.

And I don't expect you do to anything about it, but at least recognize all the aspects and don't act like islam is this warm and fuzzy, group hug, lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya, peaceful religion, because it's not. One woman, who nobody really knows anything about, writes some off the wall fluff piece, and you want to throw it at us like that's going to make the world believe islam is all OK now. Well it doesn't work that way. Because you no more than roll that out and we hear of new terrorist plots to kill thousands of more innocent people around the world by MUSLIMS, JIHADISTS, ISLAMISTS. Get it?

I have no doubt Jews stoned women to death 5,000 years ago, Pale. I'm not blind to the danger of allowing Middle Eastern people to emigrate here, and I'm not made uncomfy by racial profiling. BUT I also think an American is an American. American Muslims are as entitled to their rights as I am or you are.

There are likely tenets of the Islamic religion that would give me pause, just as there are with other religions. I'm not at all happy with the homophobia. But people have the right -- RIGHT -- to believe as they wish. Our laws condemn certain acts, but not the thought alone.

I'm gonna say this again -- I'm not willing to watch my nation set up internment camps and engage in forced deportations again. I'm willing to tolerate the risks of an open society because freedom means a great deal to me and I firmly believe none of us has any more freedom than the least free of all of us. You wanna piss away 200 years of culture over hysteria, be my guest -- but don't ride me because I won't join you.

I grew up in a Death Penalty state.

I believe in Law and Order

And fully support the Death Penalty being carried out for certain crimes.

Heck, China carries out about 10,000 executions per year.

Their country, their laws, their business.

Why should it be any of our concern?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back