This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Exactly how? Have I advocate we hurt anyone? Have I advocated we murder anyone? In fact point out EXACTLY where the supposed hate is. We are in a WAR. And the enemy is Islam. The evidence is all around you. Learn about the problems in France, Sweden, Germany, Britain, learn about the dark road ahead for them.

Unless Islam has a reformation and denounces the hate, the murder and the call to arms, we should not allow said religion in our Country grow by Immigration. It is a dangerous religion. And pretending other wise is both foolish and dangerous.

Sunni Man, if I may ask, did you convert to Islam? Are you open to questions about that? If not, please forgive me for treading on your privacy.
Yes, I am a convert of almost 10 years.

btw Contrary to what Retarded Gay Sgt. says.

I had been a muslim for several years before I meet my wife.

Were you raised in another religion, Sunni Man? Does a convert to Islam have to master Arabic?
I was born into a nominal Catholic family who went to mass on Easter and Christmas.

Later I married a Baptist girl and attended her church for many years. We also visited many Assembly of God and other Evangilical and Full Gospel churches. I even considered going to a seminary to become a preacher.

Learning arabic is not mandatory.

Although you do have to learn your basic prayers which are in arabic.

Your hate is so ugly, RGS. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Once again you RETARD I don't hate anyone. I do however know who my enemies are and am smart enough to know we should take steps to stop them. Islam INTENDS to rule the world. It teaches hate and distrust. It teaches violence and murder. It teaches intolerance and disrespect.

There are basically two kinds of real Muslims, those that believe now is the time to wage war to gain control of the planet and those that believe waiting and letting their population growth do the trick down the road.

In either case it equals Muslim control of the World as the end result. It means sooner or later every non Muslim will have to choose to either convert or be put to the sword.

Look to France, Germany and England for where allowing them to Immigrate in leads to. And spare me the bullshit about assimilating. The bombers of England's underground rail was carried out by Life long British subjects that were all HIGHLY educated and trained at Britain's best schools.

This woman has no idea what the religion she claims to believe in is. Let her live in Saudi Arabia for a year. And then Afghanistan for a year. Then she can explain to us what her religion means.

And Sunni man is a blazing moron. He let his dick think for him.

I understand that you're afraid, RGS. Sometimes, I am as well. But reacting like this makes you irrelevant. There is no "Mass Islamic Plot To Rule The World". There are culture clashes between people raised in a very very very different backgrounds, yes, but that's all.

England has repeatedly been bombed by RCC members. Go rant on Catholics awhile, k?

You are a RETARD. I am not afraid at all. I am prepared. Bury your head in the sand like I good idiot. I suggest you read the Teachings of Islam. All of them. Islam does in fact preach that Islam must rule the world. Just until the 70's the majority were willing to let numbers win the day and were content to infiltrate Western Countries and work from with in. Now there is a sizable following that believes armed conflict will win the day for them.

And with sheep like you to come after I am pretty sure they may get what they want.

He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

what a fucking dumbass you didnt even read the piece..the author is a woman

Once again you RETARD I don't hate anyone. I do however know who my enemies are and am smart enough to know we should take steps to stop them. Islam INTENDS to rule the world. It teaches hate and distrust. It teaches violence and murder. It teaches intolerance and disrespect.

There are basically two kinds of real Muslims, those that believe now is the time to wage war to gain control of the planet and those that believe waiting and letting their population growth do the trick down the road.

In either case it equals Muslim control of the World as the end result. It means sooner or later every non Muslim will have to choose to either convert or be put to the sword.

Look to France, Germany and England for where allowing them to Immigrate in leads to. And spare me the bullshit about assimilating. The bombers of England's underground rail was carried out by Life long British subjects that were all HIGHLY educated and trained at Britain's best schools.

This woman has no idea what the religion she claims to believe in is. Let her live in Saudi Arabia for a year. And then Afghanistan for a year. Then she can explain to us what her religion means.

And Sunni man is a blazing moron. He let his dick think for him.

I understand that you're afraid, RGS. Sometimes, I am as well. But reacting like this makes you irrelevant. There is no "Mass Islamic Plot To Rule The World". There are culture clashes between people raised in a very very very different backgrounds, yes, but that's all.

England has repeatedly been bombed by RCC members. Go rant on Catholics awhile, k?

You are a RETARD. I am not afraid at all. I am prepared. Bury your head in the sand like I good idiot. I suggest you read the Teachings of Islam. All of them. Islam does in fact preach that Islam must rule the world. Just until the 70's the majority were willing to let numbers win the day and were content to infiltrate Western Countries and work from with in. Now there is a sizable following that believes armed conflict will win the day for them.

And with sheep like you to come after I am pretty sure they may get what they want.

Lots of religions believe in conversion, RGS. The RCC for one. You can call me any name you like but I am NOT NOT NOT willing to engorge myself on hate for people I don't know yet and act like a paranoid asshole to strangers because of how they dress or look.

You want to make the US look like the country of the 1950's and I don't...it is just that simple.

He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

Man or woman, doesn't matter, by go home, we mean mecca or any other pile of kitty litter you find over there, because you all ain't getting this continent. It's actually even a little worse being a woman, given how badly islam treats their women.

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Exactly how? Have I advocate we hurt anyone? Have I advocated we murder anyone? In fact point out EXACTLY where the supposed hate is. We are in a WAR. And the enemy is Islam. The evidence is all around you. Learn about the problems in France, Sweden, Germany, Britain, learn about the dark road ahead for them.

Unless Islam has a reformation and denounces the hate, the murder and the call to arms, we should not allow said religion in our Country grow by Immigration. It is a dangerous religion. And pretending other wise is both foolish and dangerous.

You are one example of the type of Christian that makes me absolutely sure it is not the religion I wish to associate with. If you cannot see your own hatefulness, that beam in your eye is huge.

He is doing what he can to get his red star and beat out Jose.
Just neg him and move on.

Gee... I wonder what *PEACEFUL* religion is planning all these *TERRORSIT ATTACKS?*

Multi-Attack Terror Plot On London And Other UK Cities, Paris And Germany | UK News | Sky News

Oooohh, there we go again... it's *ISLAM*. Such a wonderful religion... pfft... :eusa_hand:

No one is saying we need to pretend the world is full of sunshine and unicorns, Pale.

Unicorn-unicorns-7144016-465-359.gif

Better we should all just keep our Care Bears next to our PCs and hope Tinkerbelle keeps the mean old terrorists off Skype.
.:lol:

Because then you have other Muslim "Americans" in name only experience, such as Sunniman, Kalam, MuslimAgonist and the Best of the Bunch - Octoldit!

Each proclaim to be Muslim and American in name only. Each cheer when American soldiers are killed (Sunni never fought in Vietnam, its BS), believe 9/11 was justified, hate America and call for Sharia Law.

I applaud the woman who wrote this article, but I don't think she represents all Muslim "Americans!"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2551274-post1.html

Last edited:
Because they you have other Muslim "Americans" in name only experience, such as Sunniman, Kalam, MuslimAgonist and the Best of the Bunch - Octoldit!

Each proclaim to be Muslim and American in name only. Each cheer when American soldiers are killed, believe 9/11 is justified, hate America and desire Sharia Law.

I applaud the woman who wrote this article, but I don't think she represents all Muslim "Americans!"

Here's news flash, GHook: some Americans are assholes.

Because they you have other Muslim "Americans" in name only experience, such as Sunniman, Kalam, MuslimAgonist and the Best of the Bunch - Octoldit!

Each proclaim to be Muslim and American in name only. Each cheer when American soldiers are killed, believe 9/11 is justified, hate America and desire Sharia Law.

Here's news flash, GHook: some Americans are assholes.

I think you do a great job representing liberal American ignorance, arrogance and weakness!

People like GHook give America a bad name.

He thinks Muslims are a monolithic group who all think and act identical.

But we are a very diverse people with many ideas and ways of thinking.

As for GHooks idiotic accusations of me hating America and wanting to see our soldiers get killed. I have NEVER said that. Period.

I am an American citizen and only want the best for our country.

And I have a son and son-in-law in the service.

Whereas, GHook's loyality is with Israel and America ranks a distant second place. :evil:

Last edited:
About the Author:
Theresa McCune is a union trained full Journeyman Carpenter, a professional member of both the Knitter’s and the Crochet Guilds of America, an Army Veteran born into a military family, and a hobby writer.

This is What I am | Grove Report

She sounds like a reformer to me. Change needs to come. ;) For all of us.

She sounds like she needs to fly her magic carpet back to mecca. People aren't even real muslims unless they want to kill infidels, like fitnah does.

She sounds like she needs to fly her magic carpet back to mecca. People aren't even real muslims unless they want to kill infidels, like fitnah does.

Since when does Fitnah want to kill Infidels????? What is with you Hister?????

Forum List

Back