This Is What Happened On 9/11

The 9/11 attacks were planned, staged and carried out according to the Global Guardian Wargames

Global Guardian is an annual command-level exercise sponsored by the US Strategic Command in cooperation with Space Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command. The primary purpose of the exercise is to test and validate nuclear command and control and execution procedures. link

you are barking up the wrong tree!!! global guardian has nothing even remotely to do with 9/11. :cuckoo:

Hi Mr. Fizz:

your story debunked:

your first few paragraphs are simply paranoid delusional rants with no substance or facts ....

Mr. Fizz quoted NOTHING from the Opening Post and has 'debunked' NOTHING. Someone is far too impressed with the sound of his own Official Cover Story voice ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you STILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie, Candy Corn, Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

I am not here to convince Official Cover Story Stooges of ANYTHING. None of these idiots have 'quoted >>' one thing from the Opening Post to 'debunk' A SINGLE WORD. My posts 'are' prepared for the benefit of the 'unbiased' third-party readers actually in search of 'the' 911Truth in the present time 'and' in the future. I present 'the' 911Truth and these Official Cover Story Clowns go on the record defending murderers of innocent Americans!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]They Get Away With Official Cover Story LIES ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

your story debunked:

your first few paragraphs are simply paranoid delusional rants with no substance or facts ....

Mr. Fizz quoted NOTHING from the Opening Post and has 'debunked' NOTHING. Someone is far too impressed with the sound of his own Official Cover Story voice ...

GL,

Terral

That is absolutely amazing. You actually totally 100% ignored real proof and decided that your lack of evidence was stronger than the real physical evidence. You have once again proved that you are nothing but a total complete nutcase. Or that you act out one hell of a role and should be in Hollywood. But i think it's the nutcase.

Hi Ollie:

That is absolutely amazing. You actually totally 100% ignored real proof and decided that your lack of evidence was stronger than the real physical evidence ...

No sir. I am moved by NOTHING posted by Ollie, Gam, Fizz, Corn and all of you Official Cover Story Idiots combined! You give 'your' side like I have already given mine 'and' every reader here can make up his or her own mind. If Ollie really feels that ANYONE is moved to believe your Official Cover Story LIES, then ...

applause.gif
applause.gif

... congratulations! Thank you for helping to prove my other hypothesis to also be 100% 'the' 911Truth (#7-#10) ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

That is absolutely amazing. You actually totally 100% ignored real proof and decided that your lack of evidence was stronger than the real physical evidence ...

No sir. I am moved by NOTHING posted by Ollie, Gam, Fizz, Corn and all of you Official Cover Story Idiots combined! You give 'your' side like I have already given mine 'and' every reader here can make up his or her own mind. If Ollie really feels that ANYONE is moved to believe your Official Cover Story LIES, then ...

applause.gif
applause.gif

... congratulations! Thank you for helping to prove my other hypothesis to also be 100% 'the' 911Truth (#7-#10) ...

GL,

Terral

Once again terral, please let us know if you ever have real physical evidence. In the mean time we on this board and those we tell about you will continue to laugh.

Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral
you REALLY need to seek out professional help for your paranoid delusions

Hi Dive :)confused:):

Thank you for always being on the other side of these 911Truth Debates ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

your story debunked:

GL,

Terral

once again, you LIE. you are going to burn in hell. :evil:

your entire story was just debunked. no missile evidence. no A-3 evidence. no missile witnesses. no A-3 witnesses. flight 93 didnt land in cleveland.

YOU GOT NOTHING.:lol:

Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral

how is your treatment working dive..are the anti depressents working for you ?...my advice.. take the blue pill and take the rest of the day off

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral

how is your treatment working dive..are the anti depressents working for you ?...my advice.. take the blue pill and take the rest of the day off
you are the one needing those pills, asswipe

when i first heard the 9/11 conspiracy stuff i was open to the possibility that it COULD have happened
but then the more of you fucking morons i ran into the idea of it(and the facts that prove it was not true) lead me to believe you guys are a bunch of delusional paranoid fuck ups that need serious professional help

the same exact thing that happened with me....

First time I heard of this BS someone sent me a link to Loose Change. I knew there was something wrong with that movie. But I watched it and convinced myself right then that there was too much wrong with what they were saying.

First time I heard of this BS someone sent me a link to Loose Change. I knew there was something wrong with that movie. But I watched it and convinced myself right then that there was too much wrong with what they were saying.
did you ever see "screw loose change"?
if not, i'll try and find a link

Forum List

Back