This Is What Happened On 9/11

Hi Corn:

One should also consider this:

If there was a conspiracy approved by the Bush White House or anybody in the hierarchy of the military infrastructure, the stakes are absolutely astronomical; are they not?

We will all answer yes to that question except for the whack jobs among us ...

Go back to the Opening Post and 'quote >> something' and offer your own 'conspiracy theory' using some kind of EVIDENCE!!!!!! Post 'links' to whatever Mr. Corn considers to be 'credible EVIDENCE,' because running your foolish mouth adds 'nothing' to What Really Happened On 9/11 ...

GL,

Terral

I support the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points. I believe it comes as close to accurately depicting the 9/11 Terror attacks as anybody is ever going to get.

If you want to be taken serioiusly, please take your meds and try to logically answer any of the questions below;
You posted:

AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11

Where are the passengers?

Why did nobody see the missile?

Why fake the phone calls?

Why even have the phone calls?

How did they get a phone call from a lady giving the combination to her wall safe that contained her will?

Why blow 93 out of the sky for no reason?

Why aren't you and Eots married?

Why did nobody see the dogfight over Pennsylvania?

Why did the CVR not indicate pilots at the controls of UAL 93 up until they were shot down?

Why use a missile in DC but planes in NYC?

Why would they not use Iraqis or Afghans if they wanted to invade Iraq or Afghanistan?

How do you wire 3 buildings for controlled demolition with nobody noticing?

Why would they use unproven, untested, and undescribably volitile items to fall the 3 buildings?

Why would the press turn a blind eye when there are billions to be made in uncovering it?

Why would Bush approve such a plan 9 months into a Presidency?

Why are you considered to be a hemmorhoid on the asshole of humanity?

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Corn:

I support the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points. I believe it comes as close to accurately depicting the 9/11 Terror attacks as anybody is ever going to get.

If the corrupt 911CR accurately depicts the events of 9/11 (not), then why ask me any questions? ;0)

If you want to be taken serioiusly ...

Listen here Mr. Corn: You are the idiot who came to this USMB Board to name himself 'candycorn,' so never condescend in my direction about being taken seriously; when you cannot even spell the term. This is my 'real' name (#3) BTW ...

AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 Where are the passengers?

AA11 and AA77 were 'canceled' (#1), so there are no passengers. The DoD murdered key people who could blow the cover on this Inside-Job Attack 'and' the FBI assigned them seats on canceled flights (forged flight manifests), because STUPID (#7-10) Americans will believe anything ...

Why did nobody see the missile?

Donald Rumsfeld knew about the missile strike (story). The hypersonic missile struck far too quickly to be seen, but Pentagon Security Cameras are fast too:

v24jpg.png

Look what is entering the frame on the right side of picture #2:

pentani.gif

I explain the math in the 911Blog Entry here.

Why fake the phone calls?

Why even have the phone calls?

Ask me questions about 'the' 911Truth and not about Official Cover Story Fantasy ...

Why blow 93 out of the sky for no reason?

Flight 93 and Flight 175 landed in Cleveland (story). I explain the Global Guardian Jetliner blown out of the sky in this OP.

Why use a missile in DC but planes in NYC?

Raytheon Missiles were used in all three 9/11 cases.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gliHOhXYFQ"]This Lady Saw The Missile Just Before Impact Into The Empty Hole[/ame]

How do you wire 3 buildings for controlled demolition with nobody noticing?

Fifty-one Israeli Mossad Agents dress up as fireproofing crews, WTC security and maintenance personnel and carry out the demolition wiring right in front of everybody using 21st Century Demo Technology (very few wires).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
When I have time I am going to tear the original post apart, and show everyone how these idiotic theories are born and grow.

I despise revisionists.
you have said enough already
Terral is not believed by anyone that has even a remote amount of critical thinking skills

to post much more on this than to ridicule him(and his cohorts) would be a massive waste of time as he is a delusional paranoid in need of serious professional help

Go back to the Opening Post ... and look for any mistakes, 'quote that >>'

I have been moron. I've pointed out one major mistake and you keep avoiding it.

Why do you claim in this photo that there are thermite cuts on the beams yet in the same photo claim that there are no BURN marks or MELTING?!
b7_3.jpg

Why the contradiction? You can't have both dipshit.

Hi Gam:

I have been moron. I've pointed out one major mistake and you keep avoiding it . . .

Sticks and stones. No. We have been through all of this far too many times already. WTC-7 Was DEFINITELY Taken Down Using Controlled Demolition (my WTC-7 Implosion Topic). You are the one insisting that this ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]Both Implosions Are "Controlled Demolition"[/ame]

... is WTC-7 collapsing at freefall speed from building fires. So STOP LYING ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Historical:

When I have time I am going to tear the original post apart, and show everyone how these idiotic theories are born and grow.

I despise revisionists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Bring it! Tough Guy! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Go back to the Opening Post ... and look for any mistakes, 'quote that >>'

I have been moron. I've pointed out one major mistake and you keep avoiding it.

Why do you claim in this photo that there are thermite cuts on the beams yet in the same photo claim that there are no BURN marks or MELTING?!
b7_3.jpg

Why the contradiction? You can't have both dipshit.

That nanothermite is some special shit, burns a hole without leaving any burn marks !!

wow

Fifty-one Israeli Mossad Agents dress up as fireproofing crews, WTC security and maintenance personnel and carry out the demolition wiring right in front of everybody using 21st Century Demo Technology (very few wires).

GL,

Terral

of course..... the muslim apologist BLAMES THE JEWS!!! :lol:

(no proof of course)

GL,

Terral

of course..... the muslim apologist BLAMES THE JEWS!!! :lol:

(no proof of course)
of course, all he has are delusional rantings

Hi Mr. Corn:

If the corrupt 911CR accurately depicts the events of 9/11 (not), then why ask me any questions? ;0)

To illustrate the multiple holes in your theory by making your explain them in black and white.

AA11 and AA77 were 'canceled' (#1), so there are no passengers. The DoD murdered key people who could blow the cover on this Inside-Job Attack 'and' the FBI assigned them seats on canceled flights (forged flight manifests), because STUPID (#7-10) Americans will believe anything ...
GL,

Terral

Exhibit A.

So those who held tickets on AA11 and AA77 showed up at the airport and saw their flight was cancelled....and then what? They just went home and committed mass suicides or did they board other flights that all crashed because nobody who boarded those planes were ever heard from again after the planes crashed dumb fuck.

One of which was Seth MacFarlane whose travel agent who mis-scheduled the departure time.

Amazingly others who had the unlucky tickets are nowhere to be found.

So dumb fuck, where are they? Where are the "ticket holders" for AA11 and UAL 175?

I absolutely love this.

Raytheon Missiles were used in all three 9/11 cases.

Exhibit B

Not a single credible person saw a missile hit either WTC Building. Wheres the footage of a missile hitting WTC1 or WTC2 dumb fuck?

There is none. There is plenty of footage of AA11 and UAL 175 hitting the buildings. Was all of that faked dumb fuck?

This is too fucking good

I ran across this blog which i just had to pass on. this is just too funny.......
27 - Terral Lee Croft: Multi-forum joker who verbosely pushes a 9:32 am missile strike followed by a 9:36 am A3 skywarrior impact, perhaps with an airliner decoy flyover. A persistent CIT critic and spewer of over-lbeled, under-comprehended graphics and way-too-long posts filled with goofy sayings, blostering certainty, scriptural references, flippant accusations, and nothing of real value. Terral is finally banned about everywhere as a straw-man generator, perhaps hired by someone else to make themselves look good. Debating with CIT, who called him a disinfo agent: “You guys crack a 911Truther up! A real Disinfo Agent (heh) is the guy pushing the Official Flight 77 Cover Story that has no basis in reality whatsoever.”
StevenWarRan Backstage: Search results for Terral Lee Croft

:clap2:.:lol:.:clap2:.:lol:

Hi Gam:

I have been moron. I've pointed out one major mistake and you keep avoiding it . . .

Sticks and stones. No. We have been through all of this far too many times already. WTC-7 Was DEFINITELY Taken Down Using Controlled Demolition (my WTC-7 Implosion Topic). You are the one insisting that this ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]Both Implosions Are "Controlled Demolition"[/ame]

... is WTC-7 collapsing at freefall speed from building fires. So STOP LYING ...

GL,

Terral

Can't answer a simple questions Terral?

Why the contradiction? Why do you claim that there are columns in that photo that were cut by thermite yet in the same photo you say that the columns do not have BURN MARKS from fire or no signs of MELTING.
b7_3.jpg

Yet in this next photo you want people to believe that this photo shows columns with slag produced by thermite.
cut3.jpg

You have no proof of your thermite claim and even debunk yourself. Everyone can see that you are afraid to debate your own claims because they are a all based on crap.

Is that why you won't address the contradictions? Because you're a coward?

Hey Terral.

Let's see if you've got the guts.

I cut this next image from your infamous "WTC7 thermite" photo.
nothermite.jpg

Why does one of your annotations say "The Supporting Columns, Girders, And Beams Were Severed By Using Thermite", but then the other two totally debunk the it?

How can you claim "thermite cuts", but then say "Where Is Any Melting By Fire" or "I Beam Segment Has No Burns"?

Step up to the plate coward and address your crap.

Hi Gam:

GL,

Terral

Why the contradiction? Why do you claim that there are columns in that photo that were cut by thermite yet in the same photo you say that the columns do not have BURN MARKS from fire or no signs of MELTING.
b7_3.jpg

Yet in this next photo you want people to believe that this photo shows columns with slag produced by thermite.
cut3.jpg

You have no proof of your thermite claim and even debunk yourself. Everyone can see that you are afraid to debate your own claims because they are a all based on crap.

Nor does he have any testimony from people about being showered with liquid hot mag-ma as it poured down from the heavens.

Hi Gam:

Both Implosions Are "Controlled Demolition"

GL,

Terral

b7_3.jpg

cut3.jpg

Nor does he have any testimony from people about being showered with liquid hot mag-ma as it poured down from the heavens.

it was the sharks with friggin laser beams that cut the beams!!

video removed by fizz for page loading speed on my cell phone

GL,

Terral

you are the liar, dumbass. where has any claimed building fires caused collapse at free fall speeds?!! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back