This Is What Happened On 9/11

Can't answer a simple questions Terral?

Why the contradiction? Why do you claim that there are columns in that photo that were cut by thermite yet in the same photo you say that the columns do not have BURN MARKS from fire or no signs of MELTING.
b7_3.jpg

Yet in this next photo you want people to believe that this photo shows columns with slag produced by thermite.
cut3.jpg

You have no proof of your thermite claim and even debunk yourself. Everyone can see that you are afraid to debate your own claims because they are a all based on crap.

Is that why you won't address the contradictions? Because you're a coward?

Nor does he have any testimony from people about being showered with liquid hot mag-ma as it poured down from the heavens.

it was the sharks with friggin laser beams that cut the beams!!

Your stock is rising #2

Hi Ollie with Corn and Fiz and Gam and Ollie And Diver and Trojan and Adam Larson mentioned:

The reason Corn and Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Diver and Trojan must attack 'my person' is because they cannot make any Official 9/11 Govt Cover Story Case from the 'evidence' ...

I know Adam Larson (Caustic Logic) very well, as he works these 911Truth Boards under many names like "Pentagon Reality Check" (PRC = Adam Larson) on the old Loose Change Board (here). He posted more about 'Terral' here on his blog. My Topic called "Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon" (here) was the most read and most active topic on that version of the DoD-controlled Loose Change Board (more info here). BTW, my post here (link) is the best source of 9:32 First Explosion evidence on the web to my knowledge. Go through Honway's Topic and note Mr. Larson's objections to any discussion of the 9:32 AM First Explosion at the Pentagon. Then fast forward to the new Loose Change Board (here) to see how I caused this DoD Op to retire (like many others):

Panoramic View of Crash Site:

Adam Larson is the 'deleted user,' which you only know because his name is posted at the top of my reply, saying:

Terral >> The what? You are saying that the left wing of a real 100-Ton Jetliner going 533 miles per hour created this hole? :0) The most interesting thing about this fancy picture is ‘lack’ of evidence for any real 100-Ton Jetliner! The distance from the tops of those cable spools to the still-intact second floor is only about seven feet, but a real 100-Ton Jetliner is almost 50 feet tall sitting on the cotton picking tarmac. :0) The ‘second story’ hole is only 18-feet 3-inches between Column Line (CL) 13 and 15 and these 21-inch columns are on 10-feet center-to-center spacing. Do you even realize that this means? :0) Look again at the picture to realize columns #9 and #10 are still standing in the picture with #9 bent out in ‘our direction.’ If the centerline of impact is CL 14, then your port-side damage extends only to CL 10 and that is only about 50 feet. :0) Since the Official Bushie Administration cover story says Flight 77 crashed on a 45-degree angle from our right, then the 125-feet wingspan is raised to about 175 feet, and all the columns should be gone over to about CL 5 or CL 6 where windows are not even broken on the first floor.

The Official Cover Story guys (heh) have a very difficult job of selling that story, when they must take these opportunities to talk about ‘hole’ sizes in light of the missing 100-Ton Jetliner. :0)

GL,

Terral
Then, Mr. Larson had this very short reply:

PRC >> Huh... yeah, hadn't thought about it like that. Thanks.
Mr. Larson promptly asked Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats to delete his account, because he was 'done' as an Official Cover Story STOOGE. I use Mr. Larson as the perfect example of "How To Spot A DoD Disinformation Agent" (here) if anybody is interested.

The short of a very long story is that Mr. Larson cannot make any "Flight 77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" Case from the evidence and neither can any of you. So keep on trying to attack 'Terral,' because the very best you can hope for is that slinging mud on me forces others to believe Official Cover Story LIES. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

b7_3.jpg

You have no proof of your thermite claim and even debunk yourself.

We have 'plenty' of thermite shape-charge cut evidence in the above photograph! Gam's job is to prove these 'cuts' were made by building fires and falling WTC debris! This WTC-7 Controlled Demolition (my Topic) Debate is so one-sided as to be completely ridiculous (AE911Truth.org)! Look at the above photograph very carefully at the "Severed Column Ends." Those are 2800-degree Red Iron Structural Steel Members in the 'Debris Pile' with debris on top of them! These cuts were NOT made by any construction worker on the scene 'after' the attacks, as the debris is still in place! That means the 'cut' members fell in these positions 'during' the CD Implosion.

Mr. Gam is still missing 47 concrete slabs that do NOT appear in the picture, because they were vaporized during the CD process ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]This Is Still 'Two' Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

If 'ANYBODY' wants to quote 'ANYTHING' from the Opening Post of 'this' Topic (these guys are so LAME!), then perhaps we will have something to debate. These Official Cover Story LIARS have no evidence to support 'their' collective Official Cover Story LIES ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... Too Funny ....[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

I prayed about your recent question and you deserve a more complete answer:

☭proletarian☭;1919687 said:
How many threads do you plan on making?

Go back to your cave- don't you know we're still under Martial law?

thats my question as well terral.This is a great thread no doubt, an exceelnt one the disinformation agents liek candy corn and fizz cant debunk,but why not just post it on your other thread with the same title instead of creating a new one that has the same title?

First of all, I have been debating Bible Topics with scholars around the world since long before anyone invented the internet. All of my Opening Posts (Topics) follow the same pattern:

1. Thesis Statement.
2. Claims (2 or 3).
3. Evidence.
4. Conclusions.

This USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is based upon all registered members presenting their 'advocating or opposing' views using whatever they consider 'credible evidence.' I give mine, you do the same, and everyone else gets to decide if anybody is approved (1Cor. 11:19). My years of experience says the typical unbiased third-party reader will make up his mind in these Conspiracy Theory Debates in about 100 posts. I add my input to these deliberations on Page 1 if possible, but always 'before' the 100th post to give readers an opportunity to see my version of 'the' 911Truth.

Once my Topics go beyond a certain point, then the time comes to begin another Topic that will also run its natural course. Again, I have never posted a "This Is What Happened On 9/11" on any 911Truth Board, as the OP of this Topic was drafted offline on another CPU completely isolated from the internet. Yes, these Official Cover Story Stooges 'can' attack my person (bring it), but nobody here has quoted and 'debunked' a single word from the OP of 'this' Topic.

If anyone manages to find a single error, even on a small point (like Gam did), then I will be the first to make a 'Thank You' Post and edit my comments accordingly. That is how a real 911Truther makes his presentations that much better for the next time. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie with Corn and Fiz and Gam and Ollie And Diver and Trojan and Adam Larson mentioned:

The reason Corn and Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Diver and Trojan must attack 'my person' is because they cannot make any Official 9/11 Govt Cover Story Case from the 'evidence' ...

I know Adam Larson (Caustic Logic) very well, as he works these 911Truth Boards under many names like "Pentagon Reality Check" (PRC = Adam Larson) on the old Loose Change Board (here). He posted more about 'Terral' here on his blog. My Topic called "Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon" (here) was the most read and most active topic on that version of the DoD-controlled Loose Change Board (more info here). BTW, my post here (link) is the best source of 9:32 First Explosion evidence on the web to my knowledge. Go through Honway's Topic and note Mr. Larson's objections to any discussion of the 9:32 AM First Explosion at the Pentagon. Then fast forward to the new Loose Change Board (here) to see how I caused this DoD Op to retire (like many others):

Panoramic View of Crash Site:

Adam Larson is the 'deleted user,' which you only know because his name is posted at the top of my reply, saying:

Terral >> The what? You are saying that the left wing of a real 100-Ton Jetliner going 533 miles per hour created this hole? :0) The most interesting thing about this fancy picture is ‘lack’ of evidence for any real 100-Ton Jetliner! The distance from the tops of those cable spools to the still-intact second floor is only about seven feet, but a real 100-Ton Jetliner is almost 50 feet tall sitting on the cotton picking tarmac. :0) The ‘second story’ hole is only 18-feet 3-inches between Column Line (CL) 13 and 15 and these 21-inch columns are on 10-feet center-to-center spacing. Do you even realize that this means? :0) Look again at the picture to realize columns #9 and #10 are still standing in the picture with #9 bent out in ‘our direction.’ If the centerline of impact is CL 14, then your port-side damage extends only to CL 10 and that is only about 50 feet. :0) Since the Official Bushie Administration cover story says Flight 77 crashed on a 45-degree angle from our right, then the 125-feet wingspan is raised to about 175 feet, and all the columns should be gone over to about CL 5 or CL 6 where windows are not even broken on the first floor.

The Official Cover Story guys (heh) have a very difficult job of selling that story, when they must take these opportunities to talk about ‘hole’ sizes in light of the missing 100-Ton Jetliner. :0)

GL,

Terral
Then, Mr. Larson had this very short reply:

PRC >> Huh... yeah, hadn't thought about it like that. Thanks.
Mr. Larson promptly asked Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats to delete his account, because he was 'done' as an Official Cover Story STOOGE. I use Mr. Larson as the perfect example of "How To Spot A DoD Disinformation Agent" (here) if anybody is interested.

The short of a very long story is that Mr. Larson cannot make any "Flight 77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" Case from the evidence and neither can any of you. So keep on trying to attack 'Terral,' because the very best you can hope for is that slinging mud on me forces others to believe Official Cover Story LIES. :0)

GL,

Terral

But Terral, you lie. I know you lie because you have zero proof of any 9:32 missile. Absolute Zero.

Hi Gam:

b7_3.jpg

You have no proof of your thermite claim and even debunk yourself.

We have 'plenty' of thermite shape-charge cut evidence in the above photograph! Gam's job is to prove these 'cuts' were made by building fires and falling WTC debris! This WTC-7 Controlled Demolition (my Topic) Debate is so one-sided as to be completely ridiculous (AE911Truth.org)! Look at the above photograph very carefully at the "Severed Column Ends." Those are 2800-degree Red Iron Structural Steel Members in the 'Debris Pile' with debris on top of them! These cuts were NOT made by any construction worker on the scene 'after' the attacks, as the debris is still in place! That means the 'cut' members fell in these positions 'during' the CD Implosion.

Mr. Gam is still missing 47 concrete slabs that do NOT appear in the picture, because they were vaporized during the CD process ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]This Is Still 'Two' Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

If 'ANYBODY' wants to quote 'ANYTHING' from the Opening Post of 'this' Topic (these guys are so LAME!), then perhaps we will have something to debate. These Official Cover Story LIARS have no evidence to support 'their' collective Official Cover Story LIES ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... Too Funny ....[/ame]

GL,

Terral

I don't believe I have read of any official theory that those beams actually melted. And I do not see any beams that were cut with anything in your picture. I believe the explanation was that the metal expanded because of the heat causing the joints to fail. Now I know I learned way way back in 7th grade science that heat expands........

Hi Inside Job:

I prayed about your recent question and you deserve a more complete answer:

☭proletarian☭;1919687 said:
How many threads do you plan on making?

Go back to your cave- don't you know we're still under Martial law?

thats my question as well terral.This is a great thread no doubt, an exceelnt one the disinformation agents liek candy corn and fizz cant debunk,but why not just post it on your other thread with the same title instead of creating a new one that has the same title?

First of all, I have been debating Bible Topics with scholars around the world since long before anyone invented the internet. All of my Opening Posts (Topics) follow the same pattern:

1. Thesis Statement.
2. Claims (2 or 3).
3. Evidence.
4. Conclusions.

This USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is based upon all registered members presenting their 'advocating or opposing' views using whatever they consider 'credible evidence.' I give mine, you do the same, and everyone else gets to decide if anybody is approved (1Cor. 11:19). My years of experience says the typical unbiased third-party reader will make up his mind in these Conspiracy Theory Debates in about 100 posts. I add my input to these deliberations on Page 1 if possible, but always 'before' the 100th post to give readers an opportunity to see my version of 'the' 911Truth.

Once my Topics go beyond a certain point, then the time comes to begin another Topic that will also run its natural course. Again, I have never posted a "This Is What Happened On 9/11" on any 911Truth Board, as the OP of this Topic was drafted offline on another CPU completely isolated from the internet. Yes, these Official Cover Story Stooges 'can' attack my person (bring it), but nobody here has quoted and 'debunked' a single word from the OP of 'this' Topic.

If anyone manages to find a single error, even on a small point (like Gam did), then I will be the first to make a 'Thank You' Post and edit my comments accordingly. That is how a real 911Truther makes his presentations that much better for the next time. :0)

GL,

Terral

A single error... the whole thing is errors. You don't account for the passengers, the planes, the phone calls, or anything that happened that day.

Does anybody else think that Stewie and Terral have a lot in common? Both are annoying little shits:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJCfUm21BsI]YouTube - Family Guy - Over[/ame]

No proof of any of that God awlful diatribe except--his own foamings at the mouth. Somehow he missed the day in 3rd grade where his home school matron explained that he can't use himself as a source. :lol:

stewie is smart.

terral is a fucking moronic muslim apologist.

Hi Ollie:

But Terral, you lie. I know you lie because you have zero proof of any 9:32 missile. Absolute Zero.

Surely you jest! The FAA Timeline says the west side of the Pentagon was struck at 9:32 AM (link). My "9:31" Topic is here. Another good paper on the Topic is by Barbara Honegger (here).

The 911CR uses the bogus time of 9:37:46 AM (PDF Page 27), which is nothing but an Official Cover Story LIE. This Navy Clock (on right) stopped ...

Pentagonclocks.jpg

... during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (explained here) on the Navy Command Center. The Army Clock from the Heliport Building outside the Pentagon also stopped around 9:32 AM. Do the math. Oh. I forgot (#8) ...

GL,

Terral

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

Surely you jest! The FAA Timeline says the west side of the Pentagon was struck at 9:32 AM (link). My "9:31" Topic is here. Another good paper on the Topic is by Barbara Honegger (here).

The 911CR uses the bogus time of 9:37:46 AM (PDF Page 27), which is nothing but an Official Cover Story LIE. This Navy Clock (on right) stopped ...

Pentagonclocks.jpg

... during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (explained here) on the Navy Command Center. The Army Clock from the Heliport Building outside the Pentagon also stopped around 9:32 AM. Do the math. Oh. I forgot (#8) ...

GL,

Terral

GL,

Terral

terral, show me a physical part of this missile or A3. When you can do that I'll listen closer to your made up stories. So far the only physical evidence from the Pentagon has shown that Flight 77 crashed into the western side of the building. That is physical evidence and overwhelming testimony. So far you have a clock and a dream.

Terral is too much of a fucking moron to realize that not all clocks are synchronized to the same exact second.

therefore... the logical thing cant be that someone's clock is off by a few minutes.... the logical solution must be that an invisible missile was fired at the pentagon (not one witness to a missile) by an invisible airplane (not one plane capable of firing a missile was seen in the area). :cuckoo:

terral, you do realize that the security camera video of the pentagon explosion was taken at September 12th at 5.37:19 pm, right? are you now going to claim that the pentagon was hit yet again on september 12th? :cuckoo:

Hi Ollie:

terral, show me a physical part of this missile or A3.

The Raytheon Missiles and remote-control systems were added to the A-3 Skywarriors (story + pictures) at Fort Collins, Colorado (story). The Raytheon Missile is entering the right side of picture #2 ...

v24jpg.png

... from the Pentagon CCTV Security Photographs (link).

pentani.gif

I explain the math here.

When you can do that I'll listen closer to your made up stories.

No sir. Ollie is an Official Govt Cover Story STOOGE and nothing I say will change that ... the 'deluding influence' has Ollie by the nose and forces you to 'believe what is false' all your days on the earth ...

NoWayBaby.jpg

This 'empty hole' will always be a crashed 100-ton Jetliner 'to you.'

GL,

Terral

So far the only physical evidence from the Pentagon has shown that Flight 77 crashed into the western side of the building. That is physical evidence and overwhelming testimony. So far you have a clock and a dream.[/quote]

This 'empty hole' will always be a crashed 100-ton Jetliner 'to you.'

GL,

Terral

you still LIE about the weight of the 757-200 that weighs 64 tons and you still show pictures of holes with airplane parts in them and LIE to us by saying they are empty.

Physical evidence, not your math that says the further end of the Pentagon is 10 ft tall. You know, real actual evidence that might actually stand up in court. Not fuzzy pictures from a camera that only captured one frame a second of something moving 500+ mph. You got nothing but your own mixed up dreams.

Hi Inside:

thats my question as well terral.This is a great thread no doubt, an exceelnt one the disinformation agents liek candy corn and fizz cant debunk, but why not just post it on your other thread with the same title instead of creating a new one that has the same title?

First of all: My OP 911Truth Explanation has been 'quoted >> and debunked' by nobody. There is no other Topic (from me) explaining "What Happened On 9/11" until now. I do have a "What Happened At the Pentagon" Topic (here among others) and a Flight 93 Topic (here) and a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Topic (here); but up to now I have never posted a "What Happened On 9/11" Explanation that incorporates the components of these three related 9/11 Cases. I have never made the A-3 Skywarrior Retrofit/Peter Peterson/FED/Blackstone/Hughs-Raytheon/WTC-7 Mortgage Connection (link) with Larry Silverstein/Twin Towers Acquisition and Mayor Giuliani and Dan Rather with the Global Guardian/Tripod2 Wargames in any Opening Post, and those connections are required to grasp "What Really Happened On 9/11."

Perhaps you are confusing my "What Really Happened At the Pentagon" Topic with this new "What Happened On 9/11" Topic. Either way, the only USMB registered member writing on 'this' Topic is Terral ...

GL,

Terral

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you SILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie,Candy Corn,Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

Last edited:
Hi Inside:

thats my question as well terral.This is a great thread no doubt, an exceelnt one the disinformation agents liek candy corn and fizz cant debunk, but why not just post it on your other thread with the same title instead of creating a new one that has the same title?

First of all: My OP 911Truth Explanation has been 'quoted >> and debunked' by nobody. There is no other Topic (from me) explaining "What Happened On 9/11" until now. I do have a "What Happened At the Pentagon" Topic (here among others) and a Flight 93 Topic (here) and a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Topic (here); but up to now I have never posted a "What Happened On 9/11" Explanation that incorporates the components of these three related 9/11 Cases. I have never made the A-3 Skywarrior Retrofit/Peter Peterson/FED/Blackstone/Hughs-Raytheon/WTC-7 Mortgage Connection (link) with Larry Silverstein/Twin Towers Acquisition and Mayor Giuliani and Dan Rather with the Global Guardian/Tripod2 Wargames in any Opening Post, and those connections are required to grasp "What Really Happened On 9/11."

Perhaps you are confusing my "What Really Happened At the Pentagon" Topic with this new "What Happened On 9/11" Topic. Either way, the only USMB registered member writing on 'this' Topic is Terral ...

GL,

Terral

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you SILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie,Candy Corn,Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

Damn I wished you were right about at least me getting paid to try to give some realism and truth to you fools. Would be nice to make a few extra bucks just for asking for real evidence.

Hi Inside:

GL,

Terral

:cuckoo:

you still dont get it.

YOU NEED PROOF!!!

nobody has debunked the "aliens fired invisible laser beams into the world trade center because muslims dont taste good when they are deep fried" theory either. it doesnt mean its true.

YOU NEED FACTS!!

you have none. all you have is fantasies. we dont need to debunk fantasies. present facts.

Hi Inside:

GL,

Terral

:cuckoo:

you still dont get it.

YOU NEED PROOF!!!

nobody has debunked the "aliens fired invisible laser beams into the world trade center because muslims dont taste good when they are deep fried" theory either. it doesnt mean its true.

YOU NEED FACTS!!

you have none. all you have is fantasies. we dont need to debunk fantasies. present facts.
no no no

it wasnt aliens it was this

item_LaserSquirrel_backpack_02.gif

a laser squirrel

your story debunked:

your first few paragraphs are simply paranoid delusional rants with no substance or facts. it includes 1918 flu strain information and other crap that really has nothing to do with 9/11. we'll skip these for now....

1. you claim that "bomblets" were exploded at the pentagon. you have no witnesses for bomblets and no physical evidence. nobody reports "bomblets" or explosions at the Pentagon before it was hit by a 757. your claim is a fantasy. there is nothing here to debunk. its just more delusional rantings.

2. you then lie and claim both flight 11 and flight 77 were cancelled. (lying is a sin and you really should correct this little compulsive lying problem you have). Flight 11 crashed into the WTC. we have it on video. the flight attendents called their supervisors and told them of passenger and flight attendant injuries as the hijacking was taking place. link There are the recordings and transcripts of the conversations of flight 11 and the air traffic controllers. these include both the pilots talking and the stupid fucking muslim trying to make announcements to the passengers but actually broadcasting to controllers. link. flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. the DNA from the passengers and crew were recovered there. the black boxes were recovered there. the flight was never not visible to radar and we now know where it was the entire time.

3. Flight 93 never landed in cleveland. you have quite a few things wrong in the story you linked to. first, the mayor didnt say it was flight 93. the mayor said it was a 767 out of boston that made an emergency landing. the flight that actually did land there was delta flight 1989, a boeing 767. the pilot was worried there was a bomb on board and it was parked in a secure area at first. at the same time controllers at cleveland had heard screams from the cockpit of an unknown plane (flight 93) and knew they had another hijacked plane. the associated press reported that flight 93 landed in cleveland and within minutes corrected the story. flight 93 crashed in pennsylvania. link

4. flight 175 crashed into the world trade center. its on video. DNA from passengers on the flight were recovered at the WTC site. link

5. you claim that an A-3 from the Northern Vigilance exercise, which was taking place in Alaska and Northern Canada, "broke formation". The purpose of this exercise is to monitor the russian air force in the northern pacific and the russian artic. the range of an A-3 is 1050 miles. washington DC is simply to far away for this plane to "break formation" and fly to washington. you provide no evidence of a missile hitting the pentagon. you provide no evidence of an A-3 hitting the pentagon. there are no witnesses to a missile strike or any witnesses from the hundreds available that claim to have seen an A-3. there are many that saw a large jetliner and some have even identified that jetliner as a 757.

6. you claim there were controlled demolitions taking place at the pentagon with absolutely no evidence to back this up. as is also the problem with the wtc demolition hoaxes you fail to explain how it is even possible for demolition experts to go into a raging fire with explosives and wire them up and set them off.

there's many more things wrong with your story......

Last edited:
your story debunked:

your first few paragraphs are simply paranoid delusional rants with no substance or facts. it includes 1918 flu strain information and other crap that really has nothing to do with 9/11. we'll skip these for now....

1. you claim that "bomblets" were exploded at the pentagon. you have no witnesses for bomblets and no physical evidence. nobody reports "bomblets" or explosions at the Pentagon before it was hit by a 757. your claim is a fantasy. there is nothing here to debunk. its just more delusional rantings.

2. you then lie and claim both flight 11 and flight 77 were cancelled. (lying is a sin and you really should correct this little compulsive lying problem you have). Flight 11 crashed into the WTC. we have it on video. the flight attendents called their supervisors and told them of passenger and flight attendant injuries as the hijacking was taking place. link There are the recordings and transcripts of the conversations of flight 11 and the air traffic controllers. these include both the pilots talking and the stupid fucking muslim trying to make announcements to the passengers but actually broadcasting to controllers. link. flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. the DNA from the passengers and crew were recovered there. the black boxes were recovered there. the flight was never not visible to radar and we now know where it was the entire time.

3. Flight 93 never landed in cleveland. you have quite a few things wrong in the story you linked to. first, the mayor didnt say it was flight 93. the mayor said it was a 767 out of boston that made an emergency landing. the flight that actually did land there was delta flight 1989, a boeing 767. the pilot was worried there was a bomb on board and it was parked in a secure area at first. at the same time controllers at cleveland had heard screams from the cockpit of an unknown plane (flight 93) and knew they had another hijacked plane. the associated press reported that flight 93 landed in cleveland and within minutes corrected the story. flight 93 crashed in pennsylvania. link

4. flight 175 crashed into the world trade center. its on video. DNA from passengers on the flight were recovered at the WTC site. link

5. you claim that an A-3 from the Northern Vigilance exercise, which was taking place in Alaska and Northern Canada, "broke formation". The purpose of this exercise is to monitor the russian air force in the northern pacific and the russian artic. the range of an A-3 is 1050 miles. washington DC is simply to far away for this plane to "break formation" and fly to washington. you provide no evidence of a missile hitting the pentagon. you provide no evidence of an A-3 hitting the pentagon. there are no witnesses to a missile strike or any witnesses from the hundreds available that claim to have seen an A-3. there are many that saw a large jetliner and some have even identified that jetliner as a 757.

6. you claim there were controlled demolitions taking place at the pentagon with absolutely no evidence to back this up. as is also the problem with the wtc demolition hoaxes you fail to explain how it is even possible for demolition experts to go into a raging fire with explosives and wire them up and set them off.

there's many more things wrong with your story......
nice post, wont make a bit of difference to the delusional paranoids

Forum List

Back