This Is What Happened On 9/11

Hi Inside Job:

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you STILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie, Candy Corn, Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

I am not here to convince Official Cover Story Stooges of ANYTHING. None of these idiots have 'quoted >>' one thing from the Opening Post to 'debunk' A SINGLE WORD. My posts 'are' prepared for the benefit of the 'unbiased' third-party readers actually in search of 'the' 911Truth in the present time 'and' in the future. I present 'the' 911Truth and these Official Cover Story Clowns go on the record defending murderers of innocent Americans!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]They Get Away With Official Cover Story LIES ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

typical ploy of a DOD agent like the ones I mentioned.Dont even bother to quote what you posted.They always blatantly ignore witness testimonys,experts in their fields what they say and only go by what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say and then they say THEY have LOGIC.:lol::lol: they should start their own comedy club.They never have been able to refute your thread that explosives brought the towers down so no reason to believe they have here either.whats funny is anytime you post that video that proves it was an inside job,they have always ignored it and never watched it never commentng on it cause they know they cant debunk it.:lol::lol:

Thats why I dont make any 9/11 threads here at this site cause there are very few unbiased third party posters here that are open minded,they only see what they want to see and if it doesnt go along with their beliefs,they ignore it by making stuff up to try and save face in their posts but they just make themselves look more like an idiot more and more all the time by doing so.:lol:

THE LOW POST: I, Left Gatekeeper
Why the "9/11 Truth" movement makes the "Left Behind" sci-fi series read like Shakespeare

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington, D.C., fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

You get the idea. None of this stuff makes any sense at all. If you just need an excuse to assume authoritarian powers, why fake a plane crash in Shanksville? What the hell does that accomplish? If you're using bombs, why fake a hijacking, why use remote-control planes? If the entire government apparatus is in on the scam, then why bother going to all this murderous trouble at all -- only to go to war a year later with a country no one even bothered to falsely blame for the attacks? You won't see any of this explored in 9/11 Truth lore, because the "conspiracy" they're describing is impossible everywhere outside a Zucker brothers movie -- unbelievably stupid in its conception, pointlessly baroque and excessive in its particulars, but flawless in its execution, with no concrete evidence left behind and tens of thousands keeping their roles a secret forever.

We are to imagine that not one of Bush's zillions of murderous confederates would slip and leave real incriminating evidence anywhere along the way, forcing us to deduce this massive crime via things like the shaking of a documentary filmmaker's tripod before the Towers' collapse (aha, see that shaking -- it must have been a bomb planted by the president and his ten thousand allies!). Richard Nixon was a hundred times smarter than Bush, and he couldn't prevent leaks and cries of anguished pseudo-conscience from sprouting among a dozen intimately involved conspirators -- but under the 9/11 conspiracy theory, even the lowest FBI agent used to seal off the crime scene never squeaks. It's absurd.

I challenge a 9/11 Truth leader like Loose Change writer Dylan Avery to come up with a detailed, complete summary of the alleged plot -- not the bits and pieces, but the whole story, put together -- that would not make any fifth grader anywhere burst out in convulsive laughter. And without that, all the rest of it is bosh and bunkum, on the order of the "sonar evidence" proving the existence of the Loch Ness monster. If you can't put all of these alleged scientific impossibilities together into a story that makes sense, then all you're doing is jerking off -- and it's not like no one's ever done that on the Internet before.

Whenever anyone chooses to dismiss 9/11 conspiracy theorists, accusations fly; the Internet screams that you've aided and abetted George Bush. I disagree. To me, the 9/11 Truth movement is, itself, a classic example of the pathology of George Bush's America. Bush has presided over a country that has become hopelessly divided into insoluble, paranoid tribes, one of which happens to be Bush's own government. All of these tribes have things in common; they're insular movements that construct their own reality by cherry-picking the evidence they like from the vast information marketplace, violently disbelieve in the humanity of those outside their ranks, and lavishly praise their own movement mediocrities as great thinkers and achievers. There are as many Thomas Paines in the 9/11 Truth movement as there are Isaac Newtons among the Intelligent Design crowd.

There's not a whole lot of difference, psychologically, between Sean Hannity's followers believing liberals to be the same as terrorists, and 9/11 Truthers believing even the lowest soldier or rank-and-file FAA or NORAD official to be a cold-blooded mass murderer. In both cases you have to be far gone enough into your private world of silly tribal bullshit that the concept of "your fellow citizen" has ceased to have any meaning whatsoever. It may be that America has become too big and complicated for most people to deal with being part of. People are longing for a smaller, stupider reality. Some, like Bush, sell a prepackaged version. Others just make theirs up out of thin air. God help us.

Northwoods: A plan which was never adapted for use. There are tens of thousands of such plans in the pentagon. It's what countries do. they make plans for all kinds of contingencies. We even have plans on how we would attack Canada, doesn't mean we ever will. Northwoods means nothing.

what i would like to hear from these conspiracy whackos is that after the government is supposed to have done this wildly intricate and complex operation of pulling off 9/11 to get support for a war.....

why didnt they plant even one measely WMD in Iraq? :cuckoo:

Northwoods: A plan which was never adapted for use. There are tens of thousands of such plans in the pentagon. It's what countries do. they make plans for all kinds of contingencies. We even have plans on how we would attack Canada, doesn't mean we ever will. Northwoods means nothing.

what i would like to hear from these conspiracy whackos is that after the government is supposed to have done this wildly intricate and complex operation of pulling off 9/11 to get support for a war.....

:clap2:

well clearly that was not required with a target audience of buffoons such as yourself
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwdadl3_YQ]YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD[/ame]

well clearly that was not required with a target audience of buffoons such as yourself
how ironic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwdadl3_YQ]YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD[/ame]

Gee the White House Correspondents Dinner, The annual Blacktie affair where the President is always invited to speak. And he is expected to poke fun at himself. And you think turning it into some sick political shit using fallen heroes is ok. Fuck you asshole.

deleted for the sake of taste

Gee the White House Correspondents Dinner, The annual Blacktie affair where the President is always invited to speak. And he is expected to poke fun at himself. And you think turning it into some sick political shit using fallen heroes is ok. Fuck you asshole.

Eots just craves attention; the attention he doesn't get in real life. The more inflammatory the better for him and his twisted ends. Of course he posts something to elicit a response; nothing about 9/11, just something to get your goat. Its just about the most pathetic thing one can comprehend; the ultimate failure of his life is that he's not to the point where he comprehending such a disgusting use of the blood of the American heros; he is actually doing it. I mean others can think of shit to do that is probably on a par with this grotesque display of humanity but few would do it; he did. All to pity him more.

deleted for the sake of taste

Eots just craves attention; the attention he doesn't get in real life. The more inflammatory the better for him and his twisted ends. Of course he posts something to elicit a response; nothing about 9/11, just something to get your goat. Its just about the most pathetic thing one can comprehend; the ultimate failure of his life is that he's not to the point where he comprehending such a disgusting use of the blood of the American heros; he is actually doing it. I mean others can think of shit to do that is probably on a par with this grotesque display of humanity but few would do it; he did. All to pity him more.

sounds like your vagina...

sounds like your vagina...

Pretty much pegged you didn't I? You're just....trash. Goodbye.

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

First of all, Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld 'and' Mr. Fizz are ALL 'Conspiracy Theorists!"

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Mr. Fizz and Mr. CandyCorn and Gam and Ollie and Trojan are pushing the Official Cover Story LIE that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off the 9/11 attacks 'and' somehow continue to run a CounterIntelligence Disinformation Operation to cover their tracks! Always remember that Bush and Cheney and Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner! I show you the 'proof' that these Official Cover Story Stooges are LYING in the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (here), but Mr. Fizz continues pushing the "Govt Conspiracy Theory" in a pack of 911LIES anyway! Bush and Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

... empty hole is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, as the Official Govt Cover Story LIE. The Official Story says AA77 (never took off #1) crashed into the west side of the Pentagon (Wedge One E-ring Wall) at 9:38 AM going 530 miles per hour from the 'southwest' on a 45-degree angle (like this). However, Pentagon pictures ...

lawn2.jpg

... show construction trailers and light poles standing directly in that flight path! Where is Mr. Fizz's explanation for how a real 100-ton Jetliner passed 'over' these trailers and 'over' these light poles to crash into the 'first floor' going 530 miles per hour???

holeprofile.jpg

You are looking at a picture of A/E Drive, between the C and D-Ring walls looking north. The rear C-ring Wall (on left) is only 220 feet from the outer E-ring Wall (diagram), which means the 60-Ton Titanium Frame ...

boeing2.jpg

... and 'two' 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines (pic) should have exited this C-Ring wall in just .39 seconds after impact! Mr. Fizz can explain how his 100-Ton Jetliner vanished into thin air without ever exiting this C-Ring Wall! We already know the Govt Documentation Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic) and that George Bush (the first Conspiracy Theorist) has been lying about 9/11 from day one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Mr. Fizz Stands With This 911LIAR And Murderer Of Innocent Americans![/ame]

And yet, this Govt Cover Story STOOGE has the audacity to ask these kinds of STUPID questions:

My WTC-7 Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]Bush And Mr. Fizz Say 'This' Is WTC-7 Imploding From Building Fires/Debris[/ame]

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld planted Weapons Of Mass Destruction right here in the USA!!! No WMD's were needed in Iraq, because STUPID Americans (#1-#10) will believe anything!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]Bush "Is" The Guilty Leader Of 9/11 Inside-Job MURDERERS Of Innocent Americans[/ame]

Mr. Fizz is here to push the Official Govt 9/11 Conspiracy Theories using his big fat mouth and 'no' evidence at all. Why? That is easy: Americans 'are' that STUPID (*) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

I am not here to convince Official Cover Story Stooges of ANYTHING. None of these idiots have 'quoted >>' one thing from the Opening Post to 'debunk' A SINGLE WORD. My posts 'are' prepared for the benefit of the 'unbiased' third-party readers actually in search of 'the' 911Truth in the present time 'and' in the future. I present 'the' 911Truth and these Official Cover Story Clowns go on the record defending murderers of innocent Americans!

They Get Away With Official Cover Story LIES ... For Now ...

GL,

Terral

typical ploy of a DOD agent like the ones I mentioned.Dont even bother to quote what you posted.They always blatantly ignore witness testimonys,experts in their fields what they say and only go by what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say and then they say THEY have LOGIC.:lol::lol: they should start their own comedy club.They never have been able to refute your thread that explosives brought the towers down so no reason to believe they have here either.whats funny is anytime you post that video that proves it was an inside job,they have always ignored it and never watched it never commentng on it cause they know they cant debunk it.:lol::lol:

Thats why I dont make any 9/11 threads here at this site cause there are very few unbiased third party posters here that are open minded,they only see what they want to see and if it doesnt go along with their beliefs,they ignore it by making stuff up to try and save face in their posts but they just make themselves look more like an idiot more and more all the time by doing so.:lol:

Your bullshit story never happened. Get over it retard. I wish you could understand how fucking stupid you sound to normal people. Your face would be red with embarassment right now if you had any clue.

:lol::lol::lol: this frady cat Bush dupe always comes back with posts like this when challenged to watch and refute 9/11 videos like that one of yours Terral.ever notice that? ?:lol: These are his posts he always comes back with on ANY conspiracy thread talking about government conspiracys.He's exactly like Ditzcon,afraid to acknowledge that what he grew up and was taught to him in school was all lies and propaganda.:lol::lol:

true enough.well said.:clap2:

First of all, Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld 'and' Mr. Fizz are ALL 'Conspiracy Theorists!"

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Mr. Fizz and Mr. CandyCorn and Gam and Ollie and Trojan are pushing the Official Cover Story LIE that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off the 9/11 attacks 'and' somehow continue to run a CounterIntelligence Disinformation Operation to cover their tracks! Always remember that Bush and Cheney and Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner! I show you the 'proof' that these Official Cover Story Stooges are LYING in the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (here), but Mr. Fizz continues pushing the "Govt Conspiracy Theory" in a pack of 911LIES anyway! Bush and Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

... empty hole is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, as the Official Govt Cover Story LIE. The Official Story says AA77 (never took off #1) crashed into the west side of the Pentagon (Wedge One E-ring Wall) at 9:38 AM going 530 miles per hour from the 'southwest' on a 45-degree angle (like this). However, Pentagon pictures ...

lawn2.jpg

... show construction trailers and light poles standing directly in that flight path! Where is Mr. Fizz's explanation for how a real 100-ton Jetliner passed 'over' these trailers and 'over' these light poles to crash into the 'first floor' going 530 miles per hour???

holeprofile.jpg

You are looking at a picture of A/E Drive, between the C and D-Ring walls looking north. The rear C-ring Wall (on left) is only 220 feet from the outer E-ring Wall (diagram), which means the 60-Ton Titanium Frame ...

boeing2.jpg

... and 'two' 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines (pic) should have exited this C-Ring wall in just .39 seconds after impact! Mr. Fizz can explain how his 100-Ton Jetliner vanished into thin air without ever exiting this C-Ring Wall! We already know the Govt Documentation Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic) and that George Bush (the first Conspiracy Theorist) has been lying about 9/11 from day one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Mr. Fizz Stands With This 911LIAR And Murderer Of Innocent Americans![/ame]

And yet, this Govt Cover Story STOOGE has the audacity to ask these kinds of STUPID questions:

My WTC-7 Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]Bush And Mr. Fizz Say 'This' Is WTC-7 Imploding From Building Fires/Debris[/ame]

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld planted Weapons Of Mass Destruction right here in the USA!!! No WMD's were needed in Iraq, because STUPID Americans (#1-#10) will believe anything!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]Bush "Is" The Guilty Leader Of 9/11 Inside-Job MURDERERS Of Innocent Americans[/ame]

Mr. Fizz is here to push the Official Govt 9/11 Conspiracy Theories using his big fat mouth and 'no' evidence at all. Why? That is easy: Americans 'are' that STUPID (*) ...

GL,

Terral

those DOD agents Terral have never been able to debunk this post of yours despite the hundreds of times you have asked them to do so.Its obvious they are getting paid very well by their bosses for the continual ass beatings they keep coming back for from you.:lol::lol:

The Bush/Obama dupes such as GodBoy and Ditzcon have been taken in by these DOD agents candycorn,fizz,ollie,gam and others on this site falling for their lies they have posted hook,line and sinker.They dont want to look at our posts and accept them since anything that proves the official story is bullshit and never happened to be lies is an uncomfortable feeling for them so they will continually be taken in by the posts of DOD agents of Ollie,Candy,Fizz,Gam and others here.

Last edited:

they arent conspiracy whackos like you. they gather evidence and look at it then come to a logical conclusion. you spew lies and come to conclusions with no basis in reality.

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Mr. Fizz and Mr. CandyCorn and Gam and Ollie and Trojan are pushing the Official Cover Story LIE that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off the 9/11 attacks 'and' somehow continue to run a CounterIntelligence Disinformation Operation to cover their tracks! Always remember that Bush and Cheney

they pulled off 75% of 9/11. they dont need to run a disinformation operation. they have fucking morons like you to do it for them.

Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!
you fucking lying moron. i have NEVER said it is a 100 ton jetliner. you are going to burn in hell for intentionally lying over and over again.

its a 64 ton jetliner. 95% of it was recovered. the passengers remains were recovered. witnesses saw it crash. you claim that the thousands of people involved, including first responders that found the body parts, were all lying.

I show you the 'proof' that these Official Cover Story Stooges are LYING in the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (here), but Mr. Fizz continues pushing the "Govt Conspiracy Theory" in a pack of 911LIES anyway! Bush
its not the same hole, you fucking moron. any idiot can see that. its not the same size. its not in the same place. its not the same shape. you can see the scar on the ground of your 1994 "hole" near the flight 93 crash site.

and Mr. Fizz say this ...

My Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

lawn2.jpg

how much of a moron can you be? your A-3 needs to go over the SAME SHIT!!! how did your A-3, which is about 75 feet wide, leave an impact mark on the pentagon that is the same width as a 757 which is twice as wide??!! :lol:

how did your missile shock wave knock over light poles hundreds of feet away yet not do a fucking thing to the fence posts and wooden steps that it passed within inches of?

the answer is simple. YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS. your delusions have no basis in reality. you have no remains of a missile at the pentagon. you have no remains of an A-3 at the pentagon. you have no witnesses for a missile at the pentagon. you have no witnesses that an A-3 hit the pentagon. there are remains of a 757 at the pentagon. there are passenger remains from flight 77 at the pentagon. there are witnesses that a 757 hit the pentagon.

i'm not here to push an "official" anything. i'm here to show how fucking moronic your hoax is. your claims that everyone that disagrees with you is a secret government agent proves what a delusional and paranoid person you are and how the world you live in has no basis in reality.

holeprofile.jpg

you lie again.

the entire plane weighed 64 tons. the titanium frame alone didnt weigh 60 tons.

boeing2.jpg

... and 'two' 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines (pic) should have exited this C-Ring wall in just .39 seconds after impact!
who says the engines should have exited the building? YOU?!! :lol:
you think that maybe when a jet engine hits a building, a reinforced building, that MAYBE the building gets in the way a little bit?? :cuckoo:

Mr. Fizz can explain how his 100-Ton Jetliner vanished into thin air without ever exiting this C-Ring Wall!

again you lie. no jetliner vanished into thin air. your claim that the entire plane, which weighed 64 tons despite your repeated lies, should have exited the C ring is not based in reality. you are delusional. :cuckoo:

We already know the Govt Documentation Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic) and that George Bush (the first Conspiracy Theorist) has been lying about 9/11 from day one!
you are a proven delusional moron.

Mr. Fizz Stands With This 911LIAR And Murderer Of Innocent Americans![/url]

i see you cant answer the question.

you want to know why you cant answer it? BECAUSE YOUR WHACKO INSIDE JOB HOAX MAKES NO SENSE!!! :cuckoo:

so instead you try to change the subject. (you really do get annoyed when people question your hoax and can never answer any of the obvious questions and problems that your wild scenario creates).

My WTC-7 Topic:

Bush And Mr. Fizz Say 'This' Is WTC-7 Imploding From Building Fires/Debris

Bush "Is" The Guilty Leader Of 9/11 Inside-Job MURDERERS Of Innocent Americans
you really should do something about that then, i guess. may i suggest showing all your evidence to a grand jury.

oh, thats right. you have no evidence. :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral
no evidence at all?

your a funny guy!!!

you have no evidence of a missile. no evidence of an A-3. no evidence of controlled demolitions. no evidence of ANYTHING.....

then you complain after being shown evidence that none exists.

so how do you explain the black boxes that were found at the pentagon and in pennsylvania from flight 77 and 93? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back