This Is What Happened On 9/11

First time I heard of this BS someone sent me a link to Loose Change. I knew there was something wrong with that movie. But I watched it and convinced myself right then that there was too much wrong with what they were saying.
did you ever see "screw loose change"?
if not, i'll try and find a link

Oh yeah, It's more factual. By about 500%

First time I heard of this BS someone sent me a link to Loose Change. I knew there was something wrong with that movie. But I watched it and convinced myself right then that there was too much wrong with what they were saying.

loose change started out as a work of fiction.

even when they decided to make it a "documentary" they didnt change it much....

What do you mean started out as? It finished as a work of fiction.

sorry... you are right....

what i mean is that even Avery (or whatever his name is) admits that when they first started making the film it was destined to be a work of fiction..... not a documentary. they then decided they could make more money and get more fame by making it a documentary even if it wasnt true.

did you ever see "screw loose change"?
if not, i'll try and find a link

Oh yeah, It's more factual. By about 500%
incorrect
since loose change had NO accuracy at all

what i mean is that even Avery (or whatever his name is) admits that when they first started making the film it was destined to be a work of fiction..... not a documentary. they then decided they could make more money and get more fame by making it a documentary even if it wasnt true.
and it worked
the delusional fucktards(like Id-Eots, et al) bought it hook line and sinker

and it worked
the delusional fucktards(like Id-Eots, et al) bought it hook line and sinker

They certainly did. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU FOOLS ..bought the 911 cover-up ..hook.. line and sinker who are you trying to kid and why do you pretend the question surrounding 911 came from one person and one film ???
there is no cover up, you fucking MORON

its the FOOLS that think there is

YOU FOOLS ..bought the 911 cover-up ..hook.. line and sinker who are you trying to kid and why do you pretend the question surrounding 911 came from one person and one film ???

THE LOW POST: I, Left Gatekeeper
Why the "9/11 Truth" movement makes the "Left Behind" sci-fi series read like Shakespeare

Just imagine how this planning session between Bush, Rummy and Cheney must have gone:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington, D.C., fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

You get the idea. None of this stuff makes any sense at all. If you just need an excuse to assume authoritarian powers, why fake a plane crash in Shanksville? What the hell does that accomplish? If you're using bombs, why fake a hijacking, why use remote-control planes? If the entire government apparatus is in on the scam, then why bother going to all this murderous trouble at all -- only to go to war a year later with a country no one even bothered to falsely blame for the attacks? You won't see any of this explored in 9/11 Truth lore, because the "conspiracy" they're describing is impossible everywhere outside a Zucker brothers movie -- unbelievably stupid in its conception, pointlessly baroque and excessive in its particulars, but flawless in its execution, with no concrete evidence left behind and tens of thousands keeping their roles a secret forever.

We are to imagine that not one of Bush's zillions of murderous confederates would slip and leave real incriminating evidence anywhere along the way, forcing us to deduce this massive crime via things like the shaking of a documentary filmmaker's tripod before the Towers' collapse (aha, see that shaking -- it must have been a bomb planted by the president and his ten thousand allies!). Richard Nixon was a hundred times smarter than Bush, and he couldn't prevent leaks and cries of anguished pseudo-conscience from sprouting among a dozen intimately involved conspirators -- but under the 9/11 conspiracy theory, even the lowest FBI agent used to seal off the crime scene never squeaks. It's absurd.

I challenge a 9/11 Truth leader like Loose Change writer Dylan Avery to come up with a detailed, complete summary of the alleged plot -- not the bits and pieces, but the whole story, put together -- that would not make any fifth grader anywhere burst out in convulsive laughter. And without that, all the rest of it is bosh and bunkum, on the order of the "sonar evidence" proving the existence of the Loch Ness monster. If you can't put all of these alleged scientific impossibilities together into a story that makes sense, then all you're doing is jerking off -- and it's not like no one's ever done that on the Internet before.

Whenever anyone chooses to dismiss 9/11 conspiracy theorists, accusations fly; the Internet screams that you've aided and abetted George Bush. I disagree. To me, the 9/11 Truth movement is, itself, a classic example of the pathology of George Bush's America. Bush has presided over a country that has become hopelessly divided into insoluble, paranoid tribes, one of which happens to be Bush's own government. All of these tribes have things in common; they're insular movements that construct their own reality by cherry-picking the evidence they like from the vast information marketplace, violently disbelieve in the humanity of those outside their ranks, and lavishly praise their own movement mediocrities as great thinkers and achievers. There are as many Thomas Paines in the 9/11 Truth movement as there are Isaac Newtons among the Intelligent Design crowd.

There's not a whole lot of difference, psychologically, between Sean Hannity's followers believing liberals to be the same as terrorists, and 9/11 Truthers believing even the lowest soldier or rank-and-file FAA or NORAD official to be a cold-blooded mass murderer. In both cases you have to be far gone enough into your private world of silly tribal bullshit that the concept of "your fellow citizen" has ceased to have any meaning whatsoever. It may be that America has become too big and complicated for most people to deal with being part of. People are longing for a smaller, stupider reality. Some, like Bush, sell a prepackaged version. Others just make theirs up out of thin air. God help us.

candycorn;1939899THE LOW POST: I, Left Gatekeeper
Why the "9/11 Truth" movement makes the "Left Behind" sci-fi series read like Shakespeare

where did you plagiarize this nonsense from...

Last edited:

candycorn;1939899THE LOW POST: I, Left Gatekeeper

where did you plagiarize this nonsense from...
its no more "nonsense" than the BULLSHIT you morons pedal

when i first heard the 9/11 conspiracy stuff i was open to the possibility that it COULD have happened
but then the more of you fucking morons i ran into the idea of it(and the facts that prove it was not true) lead me to believe you guys are a bunch of delusional paranoid fuck ups that need serious professional help

I was the same way actually. I love a good conspiracy theory; I simply haven't heard any about 9/11. The theorie(s) that compete with the 9/11 Commission Report (to date, the only one I have seen is Terral's) are flat out crazy involving, in his words "thousands and thousands" of people.

Anyway, I wasn't sure about believing the 9/11 Commission Report until I saw who was lined up on the other side of the thing and their theories and frankly silly statements. One boob who was likely a Civil War Veteran that keeps getting trotted out says something along the lines of his not being able to see any evidence of a plane crash at the Pentagon even though there are bodies and wreckage both.

When you hear such idiotic statements from one quarter, you're (or at least in my case am) drawn to the other side which doesn't make statements that run counter to the evidence. To continue on; if the 9/11 Commission Report were a cover-up; the uncovered evidence would point in one direction; not seven. Either it's on the level or it's not but its not wrong and:

no plane whackos are right
missile whackos are right
rouge plane whackos are right
Mossad-did-it whackos are right
CIA-did-it whackos are right

Its one or the other. Look at the list above; you can't have one AND the other; it doesn't make a lick of sense. Now, I suppose that one could see Mossad and CIA doing it together but if you do think that such a thing took place, you're willing to bet that Bushco risked the administration by relying on an entity that doesn't share his much publicized faith, headquartered 7,000 miles away, and oh yeah one that he has no, none, zip, zero, control over.

My tag line is "pick a conspiracy theory and stick to it." I thought it was implied that the theory you stick to should at least be plausible.

Hi Eots:

These Official Cover Story Clowns come to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to run diversion for Inside-Job Murderers (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) by filling these Topics with nonsense and stupidity ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Inside Job:

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you STILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie, Candy Corn, Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

I am not here to convince Official Cover Story Stooges of ANYTHING. None of these idiots have 'quoted >>' one thing from the Opening Post to 'debunk' A SINGLE WORD. My posts 'are' prepared for the benefit of the 'unbiased' third-party readers actually in search of 'the' 911Truth in the present time 'and' in the future. I present 'the' 911Truth and these Official Cover Story Clowns go on the record defending murderers of innocent Americans!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]They Get Away With Official Cover Story LIES ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

typical ploy of a DOD agent like the ones I mentioned.Dont even bother to quote what you posted.They always blatantly ignore witness testimonys,experts in their fields what they say and only go by what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say and then they say THEY have LOGIC.:lol::lol: they should start their own comedy club.They never have been able to refute your thread that explosives brought the towers down so no reason to believe they have here either.whats funny is anytime you post that video that proves it was an inside job,they have always ignored it and never watched it never commentng on it cause they know they cant debunk it.:lol::lol:

Thats why I dont make any 9/11 threads here at this site cause there are very few unbiased third party posters here that are open minded,they only see what they want to see and if it doesnt go along with their beliefs,they ignore it by making stuff up to try and save face in their posts but they just make themselves look more like an idiot more and more all the time by doing so.:lol:

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

very true that it hasnt been debunked by anyone.Yeah I mistaked it for that thread.what I dont get is I can understand why you might want to continue to discuss this with loyal Bush/Obama sheepies like Toro, California Girl,Trojan and other loyal 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists,but I dont get why you STILL waste your time on disinformation agent trolls Ollie, Candy Corn, Fizz,and Gam when they have clearly been paid to come here and post lies and disinformation which people like Toro and California Girl have eaten up and swallowed hook, line and sinker allowing them to brainwash them like they are paid to do?

I am not here to convince Official Cover Story Stooges of ANYTHING. None of these idiots have 'quoted >>' one thing from the Opening Post to 'debunk' A SINGLE WORD. My posts 'are' prepared for the benefit of the 'unbiased' third-party readers actually in search of 'the' 911Truth in the present time 'and' in the future. I present 'the' 911Truth and these Official Cover Story Clowns go on the record defending murderers of innocent Americans!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]They Get Away With Official Cover Story LIES ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

typical ploy of a DOD agent like the ones I mentioned.Dont even bother to quote what you posted.They always blatantly ignore witness testimonys,experts in their fields what they say and only go by what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say and then they say THEY have LOGIC.:lol::lol: they should start their own comedy club.They never have been able to refute your thread that explosives brought the towers down so no reason to believe they have here either.whats funny is anytime you post that video that proves it was an inside job,they have always ignored it and never watched it never commentng on it cause they know they cant debunk it.:lol::lol:

Thats why I dont make any 9/11 threads here at this site cause there are very few unbiased third party posters here that are open minded,they only see what they want to see and if it doesnt go along with their beliefs,they ignore it by making stuff up to try and save face in their posts but they just make themselves look more like an idiot more and more all the time by doing so.:lol:

Your bullshit story never happened. Get over it retard. I wish you could understand how fucking stupid you sound to normal people. Your face would be red with embarassment right now if you had any clue.

Forum List

Back