This Is What Happened On 9/11

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The 9/11 attacks were planned, staged and carried out according to the Global Guardian Wargames (link and Amalgam Virgo Exercise was dress rehearsal) becoming the backdrop for this definite Inside-Job Atrocity (my 911Truth Blog). My finger points to The House of Rothschild and Warburg (Euro Elites) and Morgan and Rockefeller (Amero Elites + Peter Peterson, Larry Silverstein, Giuliani, etc.), as the planners, financiers (these people own the Federal Reserve = #1+2 = Chapter 3) and beneficiaries of trillions and trillions of dollars appropriated from We The People, during the sixty hours (“witness assassination”) that the DoD-supervised FBI, CIA and NSA, NORAD and the Joint-chiefs conspired with FEMA, the Justice Department and New York City (Mayor Giuliani = Tripod2), and the Arlington County Fire Department (my letter), to murder innocent Americans ‘and’ cover up the crime ‘and’ pin their guilt upon others (Bearded Jihadist Radicals = Tim Osman was CIA = al-CIA-duh). The House of Rothschild murdered Abraham Lincoln and JFK (using Secret Service) and the same House of Global Elites carried out the 9/11 Attacks and orchestrated the current U.S./Global Meltdown and the same Satanic Cult reconstituted the 1918 Spanish Flu Strain for their H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Triple-triple Recombinant Swine11 Genocidal Binary Biological Weapon (Dr. Bill Deagle Granada Forum Videos + my Topic).

Larry Silverstein took possession of the Twin Towers on July 24, 2001 (story + my WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic) and Peter Peterson (NY FED = see Blackstone, Raytheon connection) bought the mortgage on WTC-7 where Mayor Giuliani paid 15 million dollars to renovate the 23rd Floor as the Emergency Command Bunker (story) for the coming Tripod2 (link) Wargame Exercises. FEMA showed up a day early (9/10) to be denied entry by Giuliani for reassignment to Pier 92, because the mayor knew WTC-7 was wired for demolition (#3 = Mine is a Navy Family and General Contractors). Dan Rather questioned Giuliani about how he knew to send FEMA ahead to an alternate location, which is the reason ole Dan is not around anymore. Karl Rove (hiding in plain sight @ Fox News) with Cheney, Giuliani, Peterson and Siverstein and their cohorts are puppets for the Global Elites using these events for bringing in their New World Order. The only way to stop Swine11 from murdering more than 90 percent of the population of this planet is to get 9/11 right before it is too late. I hear the voices of murdered Americans and their loved ones sobbing and begging me to shine Light upon ‘the’ 911Truth, so that 911Justice can set our once-great country free once again. We The Sheeple shall endeavor to get 9/11 right or perish (#7-10).

gallopcolumns.jpg

The Inside-job Murderers targeted the Navy Command Center (Bomblet #2) at the Pentagon, because Navy Commanders would launch Navy Jets from Carriers (Never Took Off) into the New York Theater where the Global Guardian Wargame Jets would be exposed and the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover would be blown. The Defense Intelligence Office (Bomblet #3) was also targeted allowing the DoD to place victims at specific locations for sanitation and maneuver their Inside-Job Cohorts out of harm’s way. The North Tower was attacked at 8:46 AM (South Tower @ 9:03 AM) giving Navy Commanders time to convene in the Navy Command Center, so that a 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (when April Gallop was injured) would kill three birds with one stone. Bomblet #1 murdered the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) hunting the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo"]The 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers Are Also Thieves ...[/ame]

AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (#1 from my Pentagon Timeline) with Flight 93 and Flight 175 landing in Cleveland (story). A retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story) broke formation from the Northern Vigilance Exercise heading south on a flight path over the White House (Dulles Radar) making a 270 degree decent from over a mile (map) to launch the on-board Hypersonic Class Blackstone/Peterson/Hughs-Raytheon Missile (story). The Pentagon structure is made up of many columns on ten-foot centers like a checkerboard (map) and the Wedge One Offices between the E and C-Ring Walls are all under a single roof. The Pentagon offices were laid out (new renovation) to allow placement of victims within what I call the “Column 14 Death Corridor.”

GallopSimpic1.jpg

The painted-up A-3 Jet passed the missile heading northeast towards the Pentagon and allowed the missile to make up the final distance at more than Mach 1 in less than half a second to strike the Wedge One Column Line (CL) 14 location (this hole) on a 45-degree angle from the south (green flight path). However, the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) uprooted Pole #1 (pic), which struck the A-3 Jet starboard wing/engine and catapulted into Lloyde England’s Taxi Cab windshield (pic + story). The A-3 Jet Remote-control Operator turned the joystick to the right very quickly (my 'What Happened" Topic), which lowered the starboard wing to strike Pole #2. Light Pole #3, 4 and 5 (pics on this line) were uprooted by the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave, which broke off the ‘break-away bolts’ (Pentagon Research link) and twisted the Light Pole Shafts into pretzels. The Radio-control Operator feared crashing the painted-up A-3 Skywarrior into the Pentagon Lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to send the DoD Flying Bomb over the Pentagon Wedge One Roof to begin a wide turn to the north; NOT at 9:38 AM (Official Cover Story LIE), but at exactly 9:31:39 AM!

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The A-3 Jet returned to strike the Wedge One Wall at the Column Line 8 to 11 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic) to become Lloyd’s “Big Boom” and Terry Cohen’s “Terrible Explosion.” The DoD continued demolition of the E-ring Columns from 9:42 AM to 10:15 AM (my Pentagon Timeline), when the E-Ring Roof finally collapsed; but the 7-Minute Fire (Public Action Document) would be deliberately managed by the DoD Inside-Job Murders for Sixty Hours in what Carol Valintine calls a “Sixty-Hour Witness Assassination" (story).

The Jetliner shot down over an 8-mile area between Indian Lake and New Baltimore (story) was attached to the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises having nothing whatsoever to do with Flight 93. The Official Govt LIE says Flight 93 crashed into this Empty Shanksville Hole (my Topic), which is actually the remnant of a failed strip mining venture connected to the Diamond T. Mine (story). U.S. Geological Survey Photographs show the same Empty Hole already present on April 20, 1994 (pic), which clearly demonstrates that the U.S. Govt has been lying about 9/11 all along. The Bush Administration fabricated the ‘Airliner Stories,’ so the corrupt FBI could receive jurisdiction over these related 9/11 Inside Job Cases that include CIA involvement (al-CIA-duh) using Osama Bin Laden a known CIA Operative who died in December of 2001 (story) from kidney failure.

Everyone from the FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, the Justice Dept and the corrupt Bush/Obama Administrations are involved in the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Cover-up Operation that includes placing DoD Ops (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery (Loose Change Brat , Craig Ranke (CIT), Michael Anderson (PilotsForTruth) and Russell Pickering (DoD Handler) on the payroll (more info), so the corrupt Intelligence Community can control ‘both sides’ of the 9/11 Debates and create as many rabbit holes as possible.

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic).

The people running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES are just as guilty as those who murdered innocent Americans on 9/11 in the first place.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
How many threads do you plan on making?

Go back to your cave- don't you know we're still under Martial law?

Greetings to All:

The 9/11 attacks were planned, staged and carried out according to the Global Guardian Wargames (link and Amalgam Virgo Exercise was dress rehearsal) becoming the backdrop for this definite Inside-Job Atrocity (my 911Truth Blog). My finger points to The House of Rothschild and Warburg (Euro Elites) and Morgan and Rockefeller (Amero Elites + Peter Peterson, Larry Silverstein, Giuliani, etc.), as the planners, financiers (these people own the Federal Reserve = #1+2 = Chapter 3) and beneficiaries of trillions and trillions of dollars appropriated from We The People, during the sixty hours (“witness assassination”) that the DoD-supervised FBI, CIA and NSA, NORAD and the Joint-chiefs conspired with FEMA, the Justice Department and New York City (Mayor Giuliani = Tripod2), and the Arlington County Fire Department (my letter), to murder innocent Americans ‘and’ cover up the crime ‘and’ pin their guilt upon others (Bearded Jihadist Radicals = Tim Osman was CIA = al-CIA-duh). The House of Rothschild murdered Abraham Lincoln and JFK (using Secret Service) and the same House of Global Elites carried out the 9/11 Attacks and orchestrated the current U.S./Global Meltdown and the same Satanic Cult reconstituted the 1918 Spanish Flu Strain for their H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Triple-triple Recombinant Swine11 Genocidal Binary Biological Weapon (Dr. Bill Deagle Granada Forum Videos + my Topic).

Larry Silverstein took possession of the Twin Towers on July 24, 2001 (story + my WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic) and Peter Peterson (NY FED = see Blackstone, Raytheon connection) bought the mortgage on WTC-7 where Mayor Giuliani paid 15 million dollars to renovate the 23rd Floor as the Emergency Command Bunker (story) for the coming Tripod2 (link) Wargame Exercises. FEMA showed up a day early (9/10) to be denied entry by Giuliani for reassignment to Pier 92, because the mayor knew WTC-7 was wired for demolition (#3 = Mine is a Navy Family and General Contractors). Dan Rather questioned Giuliani about how he knew to send FEMA ahead to an alternate location, which is the reason ole Dan is not around anymore. Karl Rove (hiding in plain sight @ Fox News) with Cheney, Giuliani, Peterson and Siverstein and their cohorts are puppets for the Global Elites using these events for bringing in their New World Order. The only way to stop Swine11 from murdering more than 90 percent of the population of this planet is to get 9/11 right before it is too late. I hear the voices of murdered Americans and their loved ones sobbing and begging me to shine Light upon ‘the’ 911Truth, so that 911Justice can set our once-great country free once again. We The Sheeple shall endeavor to get 9/11 right or perish (#7-10).

gallopcolumns.jpg

The Inside-job Murderers targeted the Navy Command Center (Bomblet #2) at the Pentagon, because Navy Commanders would launch Navy Jets from Carriers (Never Took Off) into the New York Theater where the Global Guardian Wargame Jets would be exposed and the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover would be blown. The Defense Intelligence Office (Bomblet #3) was also targeted allowing the DoD to place victims at specific locations for sanitation and maneuver their Inside-Job Cohorts out of harm’s way. The North Tower was attacked at 8:46 AM (South Tower @ 9:03 AM) giving Navy Commanders time to convene in the Navy Command Center, so that a 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (when April Gallop was injured) would kill three birds with one stone. Bomblet #1 murdered the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) hunting the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story).

The 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers Are Also Thieves ...

AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (#1 from my Pentagon Timeline) with Flight 93 and Flight 175 landing in Cleveland (story). A retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story) broke formation from the Northern Vigilance Exercise heading south on a flight path over the White House (Dulles Radar) making a 270 degree decent from over a mile (map) to launch the on-board Hypersonic Class Blackstone/Peterson/Hughs-Raytheon Missile (story). The Pentagon structure is made up of many columns on ten-foot centers like a checkerboard (map) and the Wedge One Offices between the E and C-Ring Walls are all under a single roof. The Pentagon offices were laid out (new renovation) to allow placement of victims within what I call the “Column 14 Death Corridor.”

GallopSimpic1.jpg

The painted-up A-3 Jet passed the missile heading northeast towards the Pentagon and allowed the missile to make up the final distance at more than Mach 1 in less than half a second to strike the Wedge One Column Line (CL) 14 location (this hole) on a 45-degree angle from the south (green flight path). However, the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) uprooted Pole #1 (pic), which struck the A-3 Jet starboard wing/engine and catapulted into Lloyde England’s Taxi Cab windshield (pic + story). The A-3 Jet Remote-control Operator turned the joystick to the right very quickly (my 'What Happened" Topic), which lowered the starboard wing to strike Pole #2. Light Pole #3, 4 and 5 (pics on this line) were uprooted by the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave, which broke off the ‘break-away bolts’ (Pentagon Research link) and twisted the Light Pole Shafts into pretzels. The Radio-control Operator feared crashing the painted-up A-3 Skywarrior into the Pentagon Lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to send the DoD Flying Bomb over the Pentagon Wedge One Roof to begin a wide turn to the north; NOT at 9:38 AM (Official Cover Story LIE), but at exactly 9:31:39 AM!

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The A-3 Jet returned to strike the Wedge One Wall at the Column Line 8 to 11 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic) to become Lloyd’s “Big Boom” and Terry Cohen’s “Terrible Explosion.” The DoD continued demolition of the E-ring Columns from 9:42 AM to 10:15 AM (my Pentagon Timeline), when the E-Ring Roof finally collapsed; but the 7-Minute Fire (Public Action Document) would be deliberately managed by the DoD Inside-Job Murders for Sixty Hours in what Carol Valintine calls a “Sixty-Hour Witness Assassination" (story).

The Jetliner shot down over an 8-mile area between Indian Lake and New Baltimore (story) was attached to the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises having nothing whatsoever to do with Flight 93. The Official Govt LIE says Flight 93 crashed into this Empty Shanksville Hole (my Topic), which is actually the remnant of a failed strip mining venture connected to the Diamond T. Mine (story). U.S. Geological Survey Photographs show the same Empty Hole already present on April 20, 1994 (pic), which clearly demonstrates that the U.S. Govt has been lying about 9/11 all along. The Bush Administration fabricated the ‘Airliner Stories,’ so the corrupt FBI could receive jurisdiction over these related 9/11 Inside Job Cases that include CIA involvement (al-CIA-duh) using Osama Bin Laden a known CIA Operative who died in December of 2001 (story) from kidney failure.

Everyone from the FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, the Justice Dept and the corrupt Bush/Obama Administrations are involved in the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Cover-up Operation that includes placing DoD Ops (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery (Loose Change Brat , Craig Ranke (CIT), Michael Anderson (PilotsForTruth) and Russell Pickering (DoD Handler) on the payroll (more info), so the corrupt Intelligence Community can control ‘both sides’ of the 9/11 Debates and create as many rabbit holes as possible.

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic).

The people running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES are just as guilty as those who murdered innocent Americans on 9/11 in the first place.

GL,

Terral

We can kinda now see why twoofers never write down their stories; that was the biggest bunch of shit ever posted in one place at one time.

• Banned
Hi Pro and Corn:

☭proletarian☭;1919687 said:
We can kinda now see why twoofers never write down their stories; that was the biggest bunch of shit ever posted in one place at one time.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Nice rebuttal ladies ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Pro and Corn:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Nice rebuttal ladies ...

GL,

Terral
after the string of bullshit you posted
what they posted was spot on

I noticed you removed my link to your thread. Why is that?

• Banned
Hi Pro:

These Official Cover Story Idiots (#7-10) are filling Page 1 of this Topic with their nonsense and stupidity ... as usual ...

I noticed you removed my link to your thread. Why is that?

I noticed that pro is trying to derail this 'What Happened On 9/11' Topic to SomeWhereElseVille ...

Dr. Bill Deagle Explains What "Is" Coming (here) ... i.e. 'the second wave' ... that is recombining in Ukraine ...

If you cannot write on this Topic, then ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
HAhAhahahahaha!!! what a load of absolute SHIT!!!

its like the guy from "A Beautiful Mind" putting together all sorts of unrelated things for some wild conspiracy....

only that guy was smart. Terral is a fucking moronic idiot. :cuckoo:

Hi Pro and Corn:

Nice rebuttal ladies ...

GL,

Terral

Please take that into a court room as to where people will know where to throw the tomatoes and rocks.

Just out of morbid curiosity, in your theory...how many people are involved?

Hi Mr. Fizz:

HAhAhahahahaha!!! what a load of absolute SHIT!!!

its like the guy from "A Beautiful Mind" putting together all sorts of unrelated things for some wild conspiracy....

only that guy was smart. Terral is a fucking moronic idiot. :cuckoo:

When you have no evidence to support 'your' Official Cover Story LIES, then wave your arms around, act like an idiot, and attack Terral. :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Those Govt Stooge Arms Just Keep On Going And Going ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
When you have no evidence to support 'your' Official Cover Story LIES, then wave your arms around, act like an idiot, and attack Terral. :0)

GL,

Terral

if i had no evidence it would be exactly the same amount of evidence that you have.....

only problem with that is i do have evidence.

I WIN !!!!!!!:lol:

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia
i'm still wondering why terral isnt in a FEMA detention camp yet

;)

hey dive remember take your meds and don't stress yourself too much..stick with the program and you will be able to lead a productive life again...one day...maybe

Hi Corn:

Just out of morbid curiosity, in your theory...how many people are involved?

Including you and Mr. Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Trojan running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES? Thousands and thousands ....

GL,

Terral
YOU are by far more likely to end up in the lake of fire for the BULLSHIT you keep spreading
you FALSE PROPHET

Thousands and thousands huh. You should bottle your insanity; its unique and will never be seen again.

Hi Corn:

Including you and Mr. Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Trojan running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES? Thousands and thousands ....

GL,

Terral
YOU are by far more likely to end up in the lake of fire for the BULLSHIT you keep spreading
you FALSE PROPHET

Thousands and thousands huh. You should bottle your insanity; its unique and will never be seen again.

and they all keep the secret with no leaks at all.... yet we all know that the government couldnt even keep the president getting a blowjob a secret. :cuckoo:

if i had no evidence it would be exactly the same amount of evidence that you have.....

only problem with that is i do have evidence.

I WIN !!!!!!!:lol:

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia
i'm still wondering why terral isnt in a FEMA detention camp yet

;)

hey dive remember take your meds and don't stress yourself too much..stick with the program and you will be able to lead a productive life again...one day...maybe
and here is Id-Eots doing his projecting again

Forum List

Back