This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Dive:

i wish they would release all those tapes
but, more than likely there is NOTHING on them

What are you talking about? We already know a missile struck the Pentagon by the pictures released from the two CCTV videos already released by the Pentagon in 2006 (link)! I explain in this blog entry about how April Gallop and her son were injured during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (here). Briefly: The CCTV camera lens, the right-hand column cap, the missile nose and a reference point just above the horizon are all on the same 5-feet Horizontal X-Axis Plane, which means the flying object in this picture (on right) is flying with the nose just five feet off the ground.

a1-Frame1a.jpg

Once you realize the ‘nose’ of the flying object in the little blackboard is just five feet off the ground, THEN you can begin solving the equation by knowing that the ‘Clearance’ underneath the flying object “Is Over Twice The Diameter.” Solving for “X” (on the blackboard) proves beyond all doubt that this flying object is just about 20 inches. When you combine this information with the Security Footage released from the Doubletree Hotel, then you realize this event is taking place at around 9:32 AM (my Let'sRoll thread) and not 9:38 AM according to the Official Story.

Released Doubletree Hotel Security Video

0932AMExplosion.jpg

Note how the time skips back to 9:32 AM at the end of the frames. The video evidence says that the Pentagon was struck by a MISSILE at around 9:32 AM (Pentagon clocks stopped), which is exactly what Donald Rumsfeld told Parade Magazine on 9/12:

The7thFire.com Story

Donald Rumsfeld >> "It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

Donald Rumsfeld told ‘the’911Truth that the Pentagon was struck by the same ‘missile’ that you see in the CCTV images above flying just five feet off the ground.

and even if they released all of them and they clearly showed a 757 hitting the pentagon, you assholes would STILL deny it
Dive’s Pictures >> Nothing, as usual.

This thread is littered with one-liner and two-liner drivel from people simply without one clue. The evidence says that no windows were broken on the third floor (schematic again) and Dive’s Fantasy 100-ton Jetliner supposedly left an 18-feet 3-inch entry hole (pic) on the second floor where the two windows directly above and to the left are NOT EVEN BROKEN. Then you have the massive cable spools standing directly in the flight path:

fire_spools.jpg

Somebody please explain how your 100-ton Jetliner passed through here going 530 miles per hour (heh) and the wall is on fire ‘but’ still standing. The little entry hole is on the left (arrows), but the area where DiveConMan says the right side of his Fantasy Jetliner crashed is still standing. Note that the black insulation is still on the large wires on the spools that did not even melt from any fire from any crashing Jetliner. The reason is that the missile detonated ‘inside’ the Pentagon, which tipped the large cable spool back in our direction. Note also that Column #17 remains intact inside the white oval and that the second story concrete slab also remains intact above where you see the “breached limestone” notation. You are looking at the aftermath of the initial 9:31:39 AM missile strike and the DoD A-3 Flying BOMB has just exploded on impact between Column Line (CL) 9 and CL 15 to our left. All of the columns to the right of the original impact hole (CL-13 through CL-15) remain standing on the second-floor level, which means no massive 757-200 Jetliner wing passed through here.

you'd claim they faked it or some such nonsense
so why bother

Why bother? :0) This is perhaps the most important day and attack on We The People in U.S. History and you have the gall to ask “Why bother?”. Suppose for just one quick minute that the OP hypothesis is correct and all of these related 9/11 atrocities were planned and carried out by factions inside our own U.S. Government. Then suppose that the same masters of our destruction are also orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion in a ‘consent or conquest’ scenario promised by the father (Paul Warburg quote) of the privately-owned Federal Reserve (Third Chapter). In that case, then I represent the little boy running through the town yelling “Wolf!,” and you are the guy telling everyone to go back to sleep. When everyone stands in Judgment at the End of the Age, then who is more guilty in the eyes of Almighty God? Would that be the Wolf, or the bad guys telling everyone to go back to sleep? :0)

DiveCon continues to come out here in favor of the Official Government Cover Story and EVERYONE helping Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all the other Inside-job Bad Guys can share in their common fate in the lake of fire where all liars and murders belong (Rev. 21:8).

Does anybody have just one picture of AA77 crashed anywhere? No! If DiveCon had that kind of evidence, then his posts would include those pictures . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Or, instead of some bizarre, implausible conspiracy theory, an American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the wall.

Toro’s Pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon = Nothing.

The Official Bushie Administration/DoD/FBI/CIA Cover Story says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:37:46 AM (911Comission Report = top of PDF 27). However, the Official FAA Timeline says the aircraft hit the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link). Therefore, you can tell right off the bat that somebody is lying. The problem with the AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon theory is that the E-ring wall is standing ‘after’ the attacks:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Take a look at the WTC picture (here) and note how even the wing tips are present all the way to the ends on both sides. See the problem? :0)

E6A893DC63.jpg

I can show you picture after picture of the standing E-ring wall ‘before’ the roof collapse at 10:15 AM and none of them show in impact hole of any 100-ton Jetliner!!! Toro is moving his mouth and typing with his fingers, but he has no evidence at all to support ‘his’ conspiracy theory. Period.

In the BBC video refuting the strange 9/11 conspiracy theories, academics reconstructed the crash using computer simulation and concluded, indeed, a Boeing 757 most likely did cause the crash. Of course, the professors, after releasing their conclusions, were set upon by the foiler crowd, being viscerally accused of involvement in the plot, and all the usual nonsense.

Oh. So Toro was DUPED by Loyal Bushies using a computer simulation, so he has no requirement to actually show you his pictures of AA77 crashed into the Pentagon. :0)

Of course they did.

Or it really was an American Airline.

Toro’s Pictures Of AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon = Nothing.

If these readers want to become Loyal Bushie DUPES :)cuckoo:) like Toro, who actually watched a Conspiracy Debunker Video (heh), then I say “Go for it!”. Forget about all the pictures 'I am' showing you that all say “No 100-ton Jetliner Crashed Here” and follow Toro and ‘his’ delusions based upon Loyal Bushie Inside-job LIES. The time for the USA to get 9/11 right is steadily passing away ‘and’ those deceived by the ‘real’ Inside-job Terrorists are being primed right now for utter destruction.

You are an idiot. I have been one of the most vocal critics of the Bush administration on this board. Don't make assumptions about my political affiliations.

No. You watched a Debunker Video on the TV and now you think real 100-ton Jetliners crashed where no 100-ton Jetliners crashed at all. Just keep on thinking that I am the idiot . . .

GL,

Terral

It's a shame an asshole like you is alive while these innocent people died in the most horrid terrorist attack our country ever had...

disgusting and worthless piece of shit

Like a vat of warm diarrhea, Terral's point of view is unpalatable and tastes like shit.

i can say I don't like being called a 9/11 apologist simply because I don't believe in some crackpot theory.

Hi Dave, Xotoxi and Elvis:

It's a shame an asshole like you is alive while these innocent people died in the most horrid terrorist attack our country ever had...
disgusting and worthless piece of shit
Like a vat of warm diarrhea, Terral's point of view is unpalatable and tastes like shit.
i can say I don't like being called a 9/11 apologist simply because I don't believe in some crackpot theory.

If you guys can ever stop doing this . . .

tantrumwithpans.jpg

. . . then this is the place to make your “Building Fires Did It” Arguments, because all the whining in the world does nothing to ‘debunk’ (heh) a single statement in the Opening Post of this thread. I never called anybody a 9/11 apologist before, but maybe that shoe fits after all. I think you guys are saying "I am sorry" for having no "Building Fires/Debris Did It" Explanation for this WTC-7 case. :0)

GL,

Terral

You have not proven a goddamn thing... the science and the actual experts are UNANIMOUSLY against you and your ilk..

prove one goddamn thing on your little conspiracy theories and get back to us...

We'll be waiting a LONG time

I have posted the debunking material... you have posted no facts at all..
jump off a bridge onto a highway... you'll do the world a favor

You have not proven a goddamn thing... the science and the actual experts are UNANIMOUSLY against you and your ilk..

prove one goddamn thing on your little conspiracy theories and get back to us...

We'll be waiting a LONG time

I have posted the debunking material... you have posted no facts at all..
jump off a bridge onto a highway... you'll do the world a favor

DiamondDick, you have denied too many things Bush did to have any credibility. You aren't looking at this honestly.

Remember you denied this?

from the sworn testimony of Dana Jill Simpson, the Alabama attorney who earlier this year executed an affadavit that has stirred renewed interest in the prosecution and subsequent conviction of former Alabama governor Don Siegelman. In the affadavit and the closed-door interview with committee staff, she cites conversations that allege Karl Rove’s involvement in the decision to prosecute Siegelman.

Karl Rove and the Falsely Imprisoned Governor of Alabama | AfterDowningStreet.org

So we have a hard time believing liars or the people like you who defend liars.

Go back up to the Opening Post and ‘quote something’ AND prove that WRONG using whatever you wish for evidence. Do it! Unless somebody is a little chicken . . .

Okay...

From the OP:
...but the complicated maneuvers caused the radio operator to lose control and altitude at the critical moment, which caused the starboard wing to begin clipping the five downed light poles. The radio operator had a panic attack for fear that the painted up A-3 would crash into the Pentagon lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to create what the CIT boys are calling the “Flyover Plane,” NOT at 9:38 AM, but at 9:31:39 AM when the Pentagon clocks stopped. The radio operator then began making a wide turn to the north that was witnessed by the C-130 pilot and many other people, until making the final attack strike on the Wedge One Wall between CL 9 and CL 15 at 9:36:27 AM just about 5 minutes later to create Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion" that took place 'after' the Original 9:31:39 AM attack.

Who was this "radio operator" and do you have a copy of his interview where he describes his "panic attack"?

If you have this interview, then I will believe you 100%.

If not then I challenge you to prove that your OP is RIGHT!

. . . then this is the place to make your “Building Fires Did It” Arguments, because all the whining in the world does nothing to ‘debunk’ (heh) a single statement in the Opening Post of this thread. I never called anybody a 9/11 apologist before, but maybe that shoe fits after all. I think you guys are saying "I am sorry" for having no "Building Fires/Debris Did It" Explanation for this WTC-7 case. :0)

GL,

Terral

And this is your place to make the argument of what happened to the 100+ people that were killed on the two AA flights that allegedly never took off. Since you make baseless accusations about and offer absolutely zero evidence of an alleged widespread murder sponsored by companies you know little about, that would have had to have been executed with flawlessly ruthless precision within an extremely short period of time such that it aroused the suspicion of absolutely no one, you are unable to refute a gaping hole in your argument.

And now you offer an even more bizarre scenario that the same people who instigated 9/11 also deliberately brought down the economy, with of course absolutely no evidence and even less understanding, such that you have done nothing to dissuade anyone skeptical that 9/11 conspiracists will believe any wild conspiracy theory, no matter how improbable.

And this is your place to make the argument of what happened to the 100+ people that were killed on the two AA flights that allegedly never took off. Since you make baseless accusations about and offer absolutely zero evidence of an alleged widespread murder sponsored by companies you know little about, that would have had to have been executed with flawlessly ruthless precision within an extremely short period of time such that it aroused the suspicion of absolutely no one, you are unable to refute a gaping hole in your argument.

Excellent point!

When has the government or anything associated with the government (such as a rogue element) ever had such "ruthless precision"?

Hi Xotoxi with Toro and Dave mentioned:

Who was this "radio operator" and do you have a copy of his interview where he describes his "panic attack"?

If you have this interview, then I will believe you 100%.

If not then I challenge you to prove that your OP is RIGHT!

Please forgive, but I am not here to convince Xotoxi, Toro, nor DiamondDave of anything. The 911Truth has been presented for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader (my Intro Post) yet to be DUPED :)cuckoo:) by Loyal Bushie LIES. There is no serious rebuttal to my OP explanation anywhere on this thread, except in some deluded minds . . .

If anybody raises an argument that even remotely appears to challenge one thing in the Opening Post, then perhaps we will have something to debate. Until then, you guys can fill this thread up with whining and crying if that makes you happy . . .

GL,

Terral

This fucker is delusional...

He has been presented with the proof against his claims... and has offered ZERO proof to his claims.. and has the audacity to try and bash others and proclaim his rants as proof...

seriously.. this person needs to seek help for their mental health

...as to what actually hit the Pentagon. For all those who believe that a 757 hit the Pentagon, please post links to video's that show a jumbo jet hit it, because of all the video's I've seen show a much smaller object.

No I do not believe it was an inside job, just that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, from the impact hole, to the front lawn and the aerodynamics of flying a large plane so close to the ground that it impacts the first floor only, it's physically impossible for a 757 to do what occurred.

I should get a return call from a pilot friend soon, he flies 777, and I'll post his comments on if he thinks a 757 could have hit the Pentagon.

If 9/11 was an inside job, how do you explain this story on MSNs frontpage today?

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Five men charged in the Sept. 11 attacks mock U.S. authorities and proclaim themselves "terrorists to the bone" in a war crimes court filing released Tuesday.

The five Guantanamo prisoners use the six-page document to try to justify the killing of nearly 3,000 people, portraying the attack as a response to U.S. actions in Israel, Iraq and elsewhere that is supported by their Muslim faith.

"We fight you over defending Muslims, their land, their holy sites, and their religion as a whole," they write in the document, which was submitted to the Guantanamo war crimes court and released by the Pentagon, in English, over the objections of attorneys for two of the men.

Charges 'are badges of honor'
The five had previously said they wanted to plead guilty to the charges against them, and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind, had expressed pride in the attacks. But this is their most detailed response yet.

All five were charged with murder and other crimes at the Guantanamo war crimes court, which was suspended by President Barack Obama in January while his administration considers new strategies for prosecuting terrorists.

The charges, which carry a potential death sentence, "are badges of honor, which we carry with pride," they write.

The charge of conspiracy is "laughable," they write, because the planning was intended to be secret.

"Your intelligence apparatus, with all its abilities ... failed to discover our military attack plans before the blessed 11 September operation ... Why then should you blame us, holding us accountable and putting us on trial?"

They criticize the U.S. for fighting "from behind roadblocks, trenches and warplanes" rather than face-to-face and describe Islam as "a religion of fear" for Jews, Christians and pagans.

"We are terrorists to the bone. So, many thanks to God," they write.

Trials moved from Gitmo
Obama has ordered the closure of Guantanamo, so if and when the trials resume, they will be held somewhere else and most likely under a different legal system than the widely criticized military commissions created by Congress and President George W. Bush.

Three of the men are acting as their own lawyers but two of the men, Ramzi Binalshibh and Mustafa al-Hawsawi, still have Pentagon-appointed military attorneys pending a court ruling on whether they are mentally competent to represent themselves.

Their lawyers, Army Maj. Jon Jackson and Navy Cmdr. Suzanne Lachelier, said they had not met with their clients to discuss the document and cannot say what may have motivated the men to sign it — or even vouch for its authenticity.

"Based on our review of the unsigned, English and typed document there is no evidence that either Mr. Binalshibh or Mr. al-Hawsawi knew about, read, or signed this document," they said in a statement e-mailed to The Associated Press.

Pentagon spokesman Jeffrey Gordon called the filing "merely another attempt by these detainees to garner publicity."

No I do not believe it was an inside job, just that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, from the impact hole, to the front lawn and the aerodynamics of flying a large plane so close to the ground that it impacts the first floor only, it's physically impossible for a 757 to do what occurred.

Every REAL expert in the world disagrees with your claim that it is impossible, and if it wasnt an inside job, why would our officials pretend that it was a plane that hit? Your claim is pure and simple foolishness.

I should get a return call from a pilot friend soon, he flies 777, and I'll post his comments on if he thinks a 757 could have hit the Pentagon.

If he ends up agreeing with you, all that proves is that he is as stupid as you are.

Forum List

Back