This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The Pentagon was attacked on 9/11 by a rogue element inside the U.S. military using a plan that almost failed at the very beginning. The inside-job bad guys used a retrofitted and radio-controlled A-3 TNT-filled Jet to launch a missile attack (like this) at 9:31:39 AM (see FAA Timeline here) on Column Line (CL) 14 using this flight path, but the complicated maneuvers caused the radio operator to lose control and altitude at the critical moment, which caused the starboard wing to begin clipping the five downed light poles. The radio operator had a panic attack for fear that the painted up A-3 would crash into the Pentagon lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to create what the CIT boys are calling the “Flyover Plane,” NOT at 9:38 AM, but at 9:31:39 AM when the Pentagon clocks stopped. The radio operator then began making a wide turn to the north that was witnessed by the C-130 pilot and many other people, until making the final attack strike on the Wedge One Wall between CL 9 and CL 15 at 9:36:27 AM just about 5 minutes later to create Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion" that took place 'after' the Original 9:31:39 AM attack.

Terry Cohen News Video

The problem for our inside-job bad guys is that the Pentagon Limestone-clad masonry wall required the ‘inside’ explosion from the missile strike, in coordination with the A-3 CL 9-15 massive explosion, to take down the E-Ring roof during the original 9:31:39 AM attack run. This attack location was chosen far in advance because of the CL 11 control-joint that would bring down the E-Ring roof very effectively. However, the A-3 Jet was forced over the E-Ring roof at 9:31:39 AM and also struck the second story concrete slab in the 9:36:27 AM attack, which means the E-Ring roof fell just one foot (look carefully at the control joint above the fire truck) to become wedged tightly against the northern side of CL-11. Our inside-job bad guys then had a terrible problem, because many explosive charges were needed to eventually bring the E-Ring Roof down at 10:15 AM about 45 minutes after the original missile attack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WefPzgxvfS4]Pentagon News 5 Video[/ame]

This means the inside-job bad guys had to go around fabricating the many different “Official Timelines” (link) that are filled with contradictions (ACAAR = Page 200) in order to give their fake “Flight 77” Cover Story the resemblance of credibility. The inside-job bad guys have been working everyday running their counterintelligence disinformation campaigns to cover their tracks from that time to today.

Lloyd England’s taxi was struck by Pole #1 during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike, which is the reason he saw a single smoke plume (Barbara Honegger's paper) from the original small CL 13-15 entry hole (picture). While he and his partner were wrestling around with the light pole, then the A-3 Jet created the “Big Boom*” that knocked him down and almost killed him for the second time in just 5 minutes. :0) Many people think the light pole evidence was staged, because they are BLIND to the 911Truth that we have been looking at ‘two attacks’ (LetsRoll thread) all along. The second ‘Big Boom’ happened 5 minutes later at 9:36:27 AM, while Lloyd and his helper were removing the pole from his windshield. The next series of explosions started at 9:42 AM, which is event #27 on my Pentagon Timeline here.

The reason you have so much confusion and contradiction between all these Pentagon witnesses is because ‘some’ of them saw the 9:31:39 AM A-3 Flyover and others saw the actual Jet hit the Pentagon at 9:36:27 AM like these two witnesses:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD0qpbwHCYI]Michael Kelly News Video[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schV0rKCRwA]Don Wright News Video[/ame]

The 9:31:39 AM witnesses saw the A-3 disappear into the single smoke plume on the ‘South-of-Citgo’ Flight Path, while the 9:36:27 AM witnesses saw the same painted-up Jet crash into the Pentagon wall using the “North-of-Citgo” Fight Path shown here. The 9:31:39 AM witnesses saw the light poles flying around (witness link), but the 9:36:27 AM people saw no signs of any light poles being hit along the North-of-Citgo Flight Path. That is the reason some so-called Pentagon Investigators think the light pole evidence is all staged. :0) We have small bits of Jet debris (pic), because the A-3 was blown into a kazillion bits at impact. Nobody has ever found one piece of any real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner debris, because this damage and this damage was NOT created by any real 100-Ton Jetliner going any 530 miles per hour. :0) That is the reason no 'time-change' parts (story) have ever been produced by the inside-job FBI/Bushie Administration bad guys in the first place. The damage pattern (pic) is consistent with a ‘three attack’ scenario from the 9:31:39 AM missile strike, the 9:36:27 AM Jet attack ‘and’ the subsequent Controlled-Demolition Explosions that eventually brought the E-Ring roof down at 10:15 AM.

Nobody can show you a picture of a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner at the Pentagon ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA]Expert Video[/ame]), because nothing like that ever happened.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
And again you dumb shit, where is the evidence of explosives laid in one of the most heavily guarded buildings in the Country? Where are the plane, crew and passengers from the flight that according to you must have disappeared? Why did the people on the jet stop talking on cell phones after the strike?

You are aware a wife of a Cabinent member was on the supposed missing aircraft? And she called her husband when the Hijacking occurred?

Did this plane fly to the super secret base the Penn plane flew too?

• Banned
Hi Retired:

And again you dumb shit, where is the evidence of explosives laid in one of the most heavily guarded buildings in the Country? Where are the plane, crew and passengers from the flight that according to you must have disappeared? Why did the people on the jet stop talking on cell phones after the strike?

You are aware a wife of a Cabinent member was on the supposed missing aircraft? And she called her husband when the Hijacking occurred?

Did this plane fly to the super secret base the Penn plane flew too?

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral

where's that twilight zone music when we need it?

The 9-11 report was insufficient. If everything is on the up and up, why is the report incomplete?

They take more time investigating normal plane crashes than they did looking into what exactly happened on 9-11.

We can only assume they are hiding something.

But psycologists say that people like you don't want to know the truth, because then you would have to do something about it. And, you don't want to believe our leaders could be this evil.

And funny, the Bush/Chaney defenders now suggest Obama is the sinister liar. To me, he seems sincere. We shall see.

One things for sure, Bush and Chaney should be in prison. Why is the President of Sudan being charged with war crimes but not Bush?

Judges at the International Criminal Court have issued an arrest warrant for the president of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir, for war crimes and crimes against humanity. But they stopped short of charging him with genocide, as prosecutors wanted.

Bush could be next:

George Bush could be next on the war crimes list - World - NZ Herald News

THE HAGUE – George W. Bush could one day be the International Criminal Court's next target.

The 9-11 report was insufficient. If everything is on the up and up, why is the report incomplete?

They take more time investigating normal plane crashes than they did looking into what exactly happened on 9-11.

We can only assume they are hiding something.

But psycologists say that people like you don't want to know the truth, because then you would have to do something about it. And, you don't want to believe our leaders could be this evil.

And funny, the Bush/Chaney defenders now suggest Obama is the sinister liar. To me, he seems sincere. We shall see.

One things for sure, Bush and Chaney should be in prison. Why is the President of Sudan being charged with war crimes but not Bush?

Judges at the International Criminal Court have issued an arrest warrant for the president of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir, for war crimes and crimes against humanity. But they stopped short of charging him with genocide, as prosecutors wanted.

Bush could be next:

George Bush could be next on the war crimes list - World - NZ Herald News

THE HAGUE – George W. Bush could one day be the International Criminal Court's next target.

Im sure he's shaking in his boots :lol:

Hi Jillian:

twilightzone.jpg

Debating the 911Truth here is like this guy trying to engage these guys in a serious and competitive game of tennis . . .

GL,

Terral

well, you can delude yourself into thinking that. personally, i think that there's a huge difference between government being incompetent and failing to stop something and government planning something as big as 9/11. plus, most of us have been "truthered out" and are kind of bemused by people who actually believe that stuff.

bush's admin wasn't competent enough in anything it did to have pulled that off.... not to mention how many people would have had to be sworn to secrecy for the "truthers" to be correct.

Greetings to All:
The Pentagon was attacked on 9/11 by a rogue element inside the U.S. military using a plan that almost failed at the very beginning.
Wrong. The Pentagon was attacked by Islamic Terrorists who hijacked planes and used them as missiles:
9-11 Research: Pentagon Aircraft Debris
Should Large Aircraft Pieces Be Evident? The absence of of large pieces of aircraft in photographs stikes many observers as incongruous with the crash of a large jetliner such as the 757 that Flight 77 was. Many people have seen photographs of jetliner crashes in which large sections of the planes remain intact. However, a high-speed crash into a hardened target such as a building is not comparable to typical crash incidents. Furthermore, even crashes into terrain, most of them at much slower speeds than the crashes on 9/11/01, often leave very little in the way of recognizable aircraft parts.
One case for comparison is the crash test of an F-4 fighter jet into a concrete barrier at 480 mph. The crash converted the plane into confetti. Another case is the crash of a C-130 cargo transport plane into a 10-story apartment building in Azari, Iran. Photographs of the crash site show few visible aircraft parts. These cases demonstrate that planes flying into buildings can have the effect of reducing the plane to very small pieces
Newsflash! Multiple witnesses see Plane hit the Pentagon eight years ago!

[youtube]XdxzqqZ3e2s[/youtube]

Admit it Terral, you're just another idiot who doesn't want to defend himself against Islam so you cling to insane conspiracy theories as a way of not having to confront a deadly reality.

As Yoda would probably say: "Hmm, no good, you're theories are!"

Terral,

Would you mind summarize your post in ONE SENTENCE?

I'm afraid to say that I am just too busy to read your post and to click on all of your links.

So a one sentence synopsis would be very helpful.

Based on all of your other posts, I am really intrigued and think that you are onto something.

I, like you, have always been skeptical of reality. In fact, I am pretty sure that I am 6'5" 190 lbs of solid muscle, but when I look in the "mirror", I see a 5'10" 210 lb guy with a hairy back and manbreasts. I am pretty sure the "mirror" is actually a very thin plasma TV that was installed by the government, and on that TV they project the image of the man that I see, rather than reflecting my true image.

So, I'd love to hear your one sentence synopsis.

Thank you for your time.

Yup, some how these secret coconspirators snuck in loads of explosives and material to hook it all up for a controlled timed blast, into the Pentagon of all places. Further after they smuggled it in they managed to plant it all in the right places so that a fake airplane could cause major damamge to the building. But alas they screwed it up anyway.

By the way numb nuts if a small plane was hitting telephone poles it would crash from the contact, there would be no correcting its flight path.

Bush needed to blow up the pentagon, because the country wasn't pissed off enough about the twin Towers...You are a fucking fool, and I NEVER say things like that.

Hi Crimson, DiveCon, Toro:

Sorry, I tend not to believe things coming from a guy with Yoda in is avatar.

No problem, Crimson. We can see that you are more into Big Bird, Burt and Ernie. :0)

The problem you guys have is you DONT use the truth you use lies and twisted statements and totally ignore the facts

‘The’ 911Truth about the Pentagon/AA77 case is presented in the Opening Post of this thread. The problem is that you guys attack ‘my person’ rather than the thesis statement, claims, evidence and conclusions contained within ‘my work.’ This is your opportunity to ‘quote >>’ anything at all from the Opening Post to offer your advocating ‘or’ opposing views using whatever DiveCon considers credible evidence. Good luck. :0)

So what happened to the plane?

Planes don't just disappear.

What plane? :0) The painted-up A-3 DoD Flying BOMB struck the west side of the Pentagon between Column Line (CL) 9 and CL-15 (pic = lower left) at 9:36:27 AM in the ‘second attack’ (lower pic) at the Pentagon. However, the joystick operator missed the mark and the painted-up A-3 Jet crashed at the second story concrete slab elevation (pic) with the starboard wing dipped down, so the right-side Pratt and Whitney Engine was catapulted through the West Wedge Wall and into the Pentagon. The port-side engine and A-3 frame fell straight down to appear in many pictures like these:

A-3JetDebris.jpg

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg

JT8DEngineCL9.jpg

fencefuselage500.jpg

The A-3 did not simply disappear, but the DoD Flying BOMB exploded to throw debris all over the place.

DebunkedNothing.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back