This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

penthole.jpg

Instead we get this little bitty exit hole and no sign of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

Itty bitty exit hole?

From a missle 20 inches in diameter?

That hole looks a lot bigger than 20 inches in diameter!

In fact, it looks a lot like the diameter of a 757!
and that was caused by the nose landing gear
not the nost of the actual plane

Actually, it looks like a pretty large hunk of fuselage lying there on the ground.

No I do not believe it was an inside job, just that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, from the impact hole, to the front lawn and the aerodynamics of flying a large plane so close to the ground that it impacts the first floor only, it's physically impossible for a 757 to do what occurred.

Every REAL expert in the world disagrees with your claim that it is impossible, and if it wasnt an inside job, why would our officials pretend that it was a plane that hit? Your claim is pure and simple foolishness.

I should get a return call from a pilot friend soon, he flies 777, and I'll post his comments on if he thinks a 757 could have hit the Pentagon.

If he ends up agreeing with you, all that proves is that he is as stupid as you are.

Impossible was a bad choice of words, improbable would be better.

PS-there are better ways to debate than to call names, for all you know I have a higher IQ than you do, so be careful, or polite, I'm not a nut job like some of the posters here.

Given that you have seen the light and you arent a wack job troofer, i take my "stupid" comment back and i apologize for it.

As for the IQ thing, youll have to beat a 130 IQ if you want to beat me.:razz:

...and DiveCon is absolutely right about how unimportant IQs are in the grand scheme of things. I just happen to be really good at logic puzzles. Theres plenty of people on the USMB that are smarter than i am, but i could probably crush most of them on an IQ test.

Last edited:
Itty bitty exit hole?

From a missle 20 inches in diameter?

That hole looks a lot bigger than 20 inches in diameter!

In fact, it looks a lot like the diameter of a 757!
and that was caused by the nose landing gear
not the nost of the actual plane

Actually, it looks like a pretty large hunk of fuselage lying there on the ground.
yes, but it is believed that the heavy landing gear was what caused the wall to break
the momentum and enertia of it
as well as everything else in the way that got pushed
while some of the thing inside the building would slow it down, the momentum of it would move some of that stuff along with it
thus it could have been a virtual wall of office products and air plane parts

QUOTE]

126 here, from some online test:razz:. IMO the damage and hole seems too small for a 757, but in light of recent research I now believe it is possible, but something about the Pentagon attack just feels like were not getting the whole story.

QUOTE]

126 here, from some online test:razz:. IMO the damage and hole seems too small for a 757, but in light of recent research I now believe it is possible, but something about the Pentagon attack just feels like were not getting the whole story.

I can score 5 points under genius on the online ones. Online, i average about a 136. :razz:

...but im still an idiot in other respects, heh. For example, i cant seem to retain dates. To this day, i only know my own birthday. I have no idea when my moms is, and its absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
where is the plane and all the people then.....

They had them all killed.

What happened to them?

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Raytheon and Blackstone and Peter Peterson (NYC Federal Reserve = story) and Larry Silverstein and Mayor Giuliani and the Justice Department (my WTC-7 thread) and all of their Inside-job cohorts murdered them in cold blood. Hey el Toro, guess who is next? :0)

Even though there is absolutely no evidence and it appears that the conspiracists are making it up out of thin air, it's completely true, man!

Like, get with the program, OK?

Oh, and try some heavy drugs...

What happened to them?

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Raytheon and Blackstone and Peter Peterson (NYC Federal Reserve) and Larry Silverstein and Mayor Giuliani and the Justice Department and all of their Inside-job cohorts murdered them in cold blood. Hey el Toro, guess who is next? :0)

Terral, so you think that Larry Silverstein and Rudy Giuliani helped murder all the passengers? Which one painted the letter "C" on the side of the bomb?

You know, I'm beginning to believe your posts. They are starting to make more and more sense to me.

In fact, I believe I found a connection between the Pentagon bombing and Ruby Ridge. I'll PM you the details!

GOOD JOB, TERRAL! You are da man!

:cuckoo:

where is the plane and all the people then.....

They had them all killed.

What happened to them?

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Raytheon and Blackstone and Peter Peterson (NYC Federal Reserve = story) and Larry Silverstein and Mayor Giuliani and the Justice Department (my WTC-7 thread) and all of their Inside-job cohorts murdered them in cold blood. Hey el Toro, guess who is next? :0)

Even though there is absolutely no evidence and it appears that the conspiracists are making it up out of thin air, it's completely true, man!

Like, get with the program, OK?

Oh, and try some heavy drugs...
you sure he isnt already ON heavy drugs?

What happened to them?

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Raytheon and Blackstone and Peter Peterson (NYC Federal Reserve) and Larry Silverstein and Mayor Giuliani and the Justice Department and all of their Inside-job cohorts murdered them in cold blood. Hey el Toro, guess who is next? :0)

Terral, so you think that Larry Silverstein and Rudy Giuliani helped murder all the passengers? Which one painted the letter "C" on the side of the bomb?

You know, I'm beginning to believe your posts. They are starting to make more and more sense to me.

In fact, I believe I found a connection between the Pentagon bombing and Ruby Ridge. I'll PM you the details!

GOOD JOB, TERRAL! You are da man!

:cuckoo:

And Blackstone too!

I hadn't heard that one before. I know Blackstone pretty well. If I get a chance to ask Pete Peterson and Steve Schwarzman, I'll let them know that Terrel is onto them!

And Blackstone too!

I hadn't heard that one before. I know Blackstone pretty well. If I get a chance to ask Pete Peterson and Steve Schwarzman, I'll let them know that Terrel is onto them!

They probably already know. Otherwise, why would Terral have said:

Hey el Toro, guess who is next?

Watch you back, man!

And Blackstone too!

They probably already know. Otherwise, why would Terral have said:

Hey el Toro, guess who is next?

Watch you back, man!

If I stop posting here within the next few days, you'll know what happened!

Hi Xotoxi with Toro and Dave mentioned:

Who was this "radio operator" and do you have a copy of his interview where he describes his "panic attack"?

If you have this interview, then I will believe you 100%.

If not then I challenge you to prove that your OP is RIGHT!

Please forgive, but I am not here to convince Xotoxi, Toro, nor DiamondDave of anything. The 911Truth has been presented for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader (my Intro Post) yet to be DUPED :)cuckoo:) by Loyal Bushie LIES. There is no serious rebuttal to my OP explanation anywhere on this thread, except in some deluded minds . . .

If anybody raises an argument that even remotely appears to challenge one thing in the Opening Post, then perhaps we will have something to debate. Until then, you guys can fill this thread up with whining and crying if that makes you happy . . .

GL,

Terral

In other words you are free to create from whole cloth any story you want, with NO evidence, no facts and no proof that what you say is true, while ignoring actual evidence, actual proof and actual facts. I had your number from your first post. Keep making ignorant statements like this so the "undecided" can see how you actually operate.

Hi Xotoxi:

Good website explaining and refuting all of Terral's ridiculous claims

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, page 1

Which claims? :0) The biggest problem we have around here is nobody on the Official Cover Story side with sufficient debating skills to give my Pentagon Explanations a go from the other side of the table. These guys are limited to sending me one and two-liner drivel with perhaps a link. I have many posts on Catherder’s Official Cover Story Thread starting on Page 187 (here = posted on 13-9-2006 @ 02:35 PM and reply posted on 13-9-2006 @ 05:53 PM) if anybody is interested. I continue offering up more evidence against the OP hypothesis on Page #188 (here = reply posted on 16-9-2006 @ 09:36 AM = long three-part reply) than all of my debating opponents on this current thread combined, but do you think Catherder took it upon himself to answer a single one of my posts against his nonsense? No.

Another Pentagon thread we had going at that time is the “No Plane Hit Pentagon. . . Don’t Believe Them” where I begin writing on Page 4 to Catherder (here) and killed the thread with a ten-point post that also received no reply. Here is the funny thing about Above Top Secret.com: I started just one thread saying that the Pentagon was struck by a missile (here) and the powers-that-be there banned me. :0) If you look at Page 1 of the debate, then nobody even wrote on the topic from 9/23/2006 until I finally made the second post on 9/28/2006, because my proposal was about to move from Page 1. This is a common theme with other pretender 911Truth Boards too like Loose Change where this 9:32 AM First Explosion thread (here) went to the archives without a single reply like this one (here) had only 4 little love notes and these retards banned me the very same way. At the same time, Killtown deleted my ‘missile’ thread (explained here) over at 911Movement.org where I have been sitting in the Purgatory Sandbox since November 1, 2007. :0) And if that is not adding insult to injury, then Painter (Michael Anderson at PilotsForTruth) banned me (rather than Aldo = CIT retard) shortly after this exchange on the very same topic (here). The common denominators are “missile attack” at “9:32 AM” and “jet attack” at “9:36 AM” in a definite “inside job” that some pretender-911Truthers want to sweep under the rug. This is what Painter said, before moving my work to his sub-forum:

Posted Sep 29 2007, 04:31 PM

Painter/Michael Anderson >> I'm moving this thread to alt theories because CIT says there is 'no (credible) evidence' to support the missile theory.

NOTE THE POSTING RULES PINNED IN THIS FORUM: NO PERSONAL ATTACKS> NONE! If you can't keep it civil, DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM.

Aldo is swearing like a sailor and breaking all the rules, but Painter's CIT buddies say there is no credible evidence (heh) to support the missile theory (what a joke). Painter was also a member over at the Loose Change Board where he is backed into the corner on this thread (here) beginning on Page 2 (here). BTW, what I would like to see from even one US Message Board member is just one ‘line-by-line’ rebuttal of my OP like Painter receives in that post, instead of the one-liner stupidity. The short of a long story is that Painter was caught using ‘planted’ Flight Data Recorder evidence to support his Opening Post hypothesis in what he confessed ‘was’ an inside job. When these jokers run out of arguments and begin to appear like fools and utter idiots, they take it upon themselves to ban people and stuff socks in their mouths and anything but support ‘their bogus claims’ in a real debate.

You guys that think posting links to run away is making a case for anything (heh) are even more delusional than many think. BTW, the reason that my Intro Post has all of those links (here) is because DoD Ops running these Boards oftentimes ban/suspend/gag me before my OP explanations can even be posted and at least those really seeking ‘the’ 911Truth can glean something by searching through those links.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Dave with Xotoxi mentioned:

This is exactly why when I admin'd the last board I was on... that these people were INSTANTLY banned... and upon return with a different username, we banned the static IP or sometimes even the entire IP block to prevent their return.

What is the problem Dave? :0) Do you really think that registered members who see things differently than Dave should be banned? That is perhaps the most un-American thing I have ever heard! You give yours ‘and’ I give mine ‘and’ everyone can decide for themselves. If that is not good enough, then try adopting a 911Truth explanation that ‘does’ begin to match THE EVIDENCE.

They are delusional, disruptive, and in this for nothing more than attention.. that is except for the ones who are truly mentally ill.... and it's hard to tell on a case by case basis of internet postings, which 'truffer' troll is what type

Listen to Dave! He comes to my Pentagon Thread in this “Conspiracies Forum” and acts out using one and two-liner STUPIDITY and wants to assign his ‘disruptive’ tag to somebody else! Do you guys like history? They say history has a way of repeating itself, so let’s review the situation and see if Dave here has three little witnesses pointing directly back at him! Shall we? :0)

Here is Dave’s first post in this Pentagon discussion:

Post #103

It's a shame an asshole like you is alive while these innocent people died in the most horrid terrorist attack our country ever had...

disgusting and worthless piece of shit

Holy cows! Nice contribution to the deliberation process. Do you kiss yo momma with that mouth? Here is Xotozi’s reply BTW:

Post #104

It's a shame an asshole like you is alive while these innocent people died in the most horrid terrorist attack our country ever had...

disgusting and worthless piece of shit

Like a vat of warm diarrhea, Terral's point of view is unpalatable and tastes like shit.

Let us remember that Dave’s original hypothesis is that, “They are delusional, disruptive, and in this for nothing more than attention..” Okay, so here is Dave’s next prize post that explains how AA77 crashed into the Pentagon:

Post #107

Do you ever stop doing this??

pinocchio.png

Yes. Somebody is ‘acting out’ and trying everything to be ‘disruptive,’ but that somebody is Dave and his chat-monkey cohort! :0) Here is Dave’s next offering against the OP of this thread:

Post #109

You have not proven a goddamn thing... the science and the actual experts are UNANIMOUSLY against you and your ilk..

prove one goddamn thing on your little conspiracy theories and get back to us...

We'll be waiting a LONG time

I have posted the debunking material... you have posted no facts at all..
jump off a bridge onto a highway... you'll do the world a favor

Now Dave has posted ‘the debunking material’ (heh) like pasting his drivel on this thread means ANYTHING. Where is Dave’s picture of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon and why is he missing 100-tons of evidence? :0) Here is Dave’s next contribution to his disruption:

Post #117

This fucker is delusional...

He has been presented with the proof against his claims... and has offered ZERO proof to his claims.. and has the audacity to try and bash others and proclaim his rants as proof...

seriously.. this person needs to seek help for their mental health

Holy . . . cows! Where is Dave’s case for ANYTHING? Dave is throwing a ton of ‘delusional’ dust into the air and bashing anything that moves and proclaiming his rants as proof! This is hilarious! And that is everything that Dave has contributed to this Pentagon debate up to this current reply I am now answering in Post #125.

Anyone can see that I have presented more evidence to support my OP Pentagon explanation than you can find in all of Dave’s posts combined BY FAR. And yet, this guy wants to characterize ‘me’ as delusional for saying that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-ring wall:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Okay hotshot, so show us exactly where your 100-ton Jetliner crashed here going 530 miles per cotton-picking hour! :0) Now everyone here can decide who is jumping up and down causing deliberate ‘disruption,’ when Dave has NO CASE for anything at all . . .

PS. Since these cartoon characters want to attack 'my person' rather than 'my Pentagon explanations,' then click on my "Pressure-Sheath Technology" link in the Signature below (here) and read about the remote-control surgery methods and devices that I invented back in 1993 and 1994. Then decide if my work is from someone 'delusional' or simply from a guy with ideas a little bit before his time. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

...just that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon, from the impact hole...

When a hollow object made out of a relatively thin layer of metal hits 18 inch concrete at high speeds, do you suppose that much of that metal becomes compressed into a more solid core of metal...say...18 feet 3 inches in diameter?

Stop asking silly questions and simply show us your picture of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. You are saying that a real 100-ton Jetliner (like this) crashed into the Pentagon (like this) going 530 miles per hour! And yet, you come out here and TALK without showing us YOUR EVIDENCE for a real 100-ton Jetliner crashing ANYWHERE.

And, BTW, how wide is 757 anyway? Maybe about 18 feet 3 inches?

This is the kind of ‘disruptive’ nonsense that Dave was just talking about above. The Boeing 757-200 Jetliner that ‘you say’ crashed into the Pentagon is about 125 feet wide ‘and’ (this is the fun part), the Official Story says the Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon at a 45-degree angle from the south like this:

simulation.jpg

We can look at the actual damage schematic (here) to see that first-floor column #9 and #10 are still standing; even if damaged! Note that Column #9 is leaning back in our direction, because the demo charges (My Pentagon Timeline = 9:42 AM to 10:15 AM) originated from ‘inside’ the Pentagon. Looking at our picture above: We can see that the Column 10 location is the place where the port-side (left-side) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engine should have impacted the E-ring wall going 530 miles per hour. When you turn the 125-feet wide 100-ton Jetliner 45-degrees (as shown), then the impact hole (like this = note the wingtips) should have extended over to Column Line (CL) 5 and those windows (between CL-5 and CL-8) remained in their frames (left-side pic). Since Columns 9 and 10 are still intact, then the actual impact hole ‘on the first floor’ extends only 39 feet from the CL-14 centerline of supposed impact (CL-14 to CL-10 minus the 21-inches for the two columns = half of CL-10 and CL-14).

The evidence says that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, because this damage was done by a missile attack at 9:31:39 AM ‘and’ an attack by a much smaller Jet at 9:36:27 AM; just like the OP says.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

We agree. The 9:31:39 AM flying object was definitely the size (20 inch diameter) of a missile

Terral, How far away from the impact was the CCTV camera?

The distance between the two CCTV cameras and the approaching missile is irrelevant to doing the math and calculating the missile diameter, because we are dealing with the ‘ratios’ of the missile diameter and the ‘clearance underneath’ from this picture (on right).

The missile ‘diameter’ and the ‘clearance underneath’ have ‘proportions’ determined by their ‘relationships’ (1/2 X + 2.5X = 5 feet). We found the “5 feet” height elevation by determining a ‘straight line’ can be drawn from the center of this camera lens through the right-hand column top (here) and our missile nose and a reference point just 5-feet above the horizon in the distance:

5footplane.jpg

The Five-feet Horizontal X-Axis Plane extends from the camera lens elevations straight across the page to terminate five feet above the horizon, because the original cameras were positioned perpendicular to the ground giving us a perfect 90-degree angle. Camera #2 is actually a few inches lower than Camera #1, but we know these events are taking place in ‘both’ cameras at the same ‘time’ and the observational portion of the solution used only Camera 1 to determine the height elevation in the first place. The short of a long explanation (explained here in more detail) is that four points on the same horizontal line all share the same exact “elevation,” which means the centerline of our missile nose is flying just five feet off the ground. Since the ratios between the missile ‘diameter’ and the ‘clearance underneath’ are .5X (half the missile diameter) to 2.5X (clearance underneath), then the diameter is very near 20 inches and the distance between the CCTV camera and the missile is very much irrelevant to the process. Period.

Since we ‘can’ see the missile very clearly, then the DoD CCTV system is adequate for carrying out these exercises for determining the missile diameter.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Dive:

We agree. The 9:31:39 AM flying object was definitely the size (20 inch diameter) of a missile

Terral, How far away from the impact was the CCTV camera?
naw, distance and depth of field mean nothing to these assholes

Again: The distance between the CCTV camera and the flying object changes nothing about the ‘ratio’ between the ‘missile diameter’ and the ‘clearance underneath.’ Here is the diagram again:

a1-Frame1a.jpg

Now look down into the clip inside the blackboard and note the ‘clearance underneath’ in comparison to the missile diameter. Which is greater? :0) That clip (again) was taken from this Camera #2 picture (here) where you ‘can’ see the missile on approach very clearly. The distance between the CCTV camera and the missile only become important when you ‘cannot’ see the flying object, because that distance is simply too great.

GL,

Terral

Hi K2skier:

I was wrong, I based my opinion on shows I've seen. He said that a highly trained and very talented pilot could easily hit an X mark on an object, (were not talking about air speed accuracy, wings level...) even going that fast and that low. He also said the faster you fly the more control you have.

I do believe you are mistaken! First of all, the radar data (see Steve Koeppel’s analysis here) says that AA77 descended from high altitude to just a few feet above the ground very quickly like this:

017-large.jpg

The man had to reduce his airspeed calculations, because “I doubt the airplane would have sufficient power and structural integrity to fly at 500 knots at low altitude.” He also stipulates that, “Unless the pilot had a lot of experience flying large airplanes at high speeds low to the ground, he would have avoided making a steep bank . . .”. The painted-up DoD Flying BOMB made this descent and attack run effortlessly, because the military jet was ‘remote-controlled’ and carried no human pilot at all. :0)

I'm just shocked on the lack of damage to the Pentagon and grass in front.

Now you are talking about “High Pressure Vortices” and “Ground Effect” . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA]4:19/6:12 from Expert’s Video[/ame]

Listen to Russ Wittenburg’s expert pilot testimony (5:18/6:12) and he tells you the real story . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back