This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

Yeah that billboard isnt right.....I dont like Obama, but that is out of line!!!

Maybe it is out of line... But... It doesn't change the fact that people have a Right to do it. It stings when the shoes on the other foot... Doesn't it?

This is in the same category as the westboro baptist church, imo.
They do it because they can, it doesn't make it right.
Meh...The Wesboro boobs aren't even in the same level of stratosphere.

Boiking wants credit for killing Bin Laden, but none of the blame for the uncounted and faceless civilians killed in Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq....

Shocking?...Yes.

On a par with the Westboro jackals?..Not even close.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

What about these???
$imagesgwb1.jpeg

$imagesgwb2.jpeg

$imagesgwb3.jpeg

Were you just as angry????

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

What about these???
View attachment 20208

View attachment 20209

View attachment 20210

Yes, I was. But I'm not sure "angry" is the right word... I'm not especially angry so much as shocked? Surprised? Disappointed?

Last edited:

What about these???
View attachment 20208

View attachment 20209

View attachment 20210

I think I can speak for the both of us, and the answer was, yes.

What about these???
View attachment 20208

View attachment 20209

View attachment 20210

Were you?

So much for the victim's families, seeing this splashed on the internet, TV news, etc. What a sensitive, caring bunch of human waste that put this up. The Aurora victims are nothing but pawns to them.

Fucked in the head as he is, Holmes had the stones to pull the trigger himself in a heinous act.

Boiking not only doesn't take the blame for civilians killed by his international meddling, but he's also good with taking the credit for the job of Seal Team 6.

Sorry, hjmick, outrage needle doesn't even register.

what a shocker that is

the douchebag randian sees no problem here

What about these???
View attachment 20208

View attachment 20209

View attachment 20210

Were you?

A) NO because both Holmes/Obama billboard totally were true!

B) Yes I was angry when Bush billboards were shown because
Even Elton John praised Bush's compassion for Africa by aiding with Billions so how could some one like Elton John see evil in GWB?

C) Where and when WAS Bush EVER accused, charged, tried and found guilty of DESERTING?

In May of 1972, George W. Bush moved to Alabama to help in a U.S. Senate campaign and requested permission to serve in a unit in that state.
His superiors, however, later said they did not approve of that unit because the unit didn't do much.
There were virtually no drills or exercises.
The unit's commander told the Boston Globe that it had no airplanes and essentially met one weeknight per month.
The Globe says that months apparently went by without resolution to Mr. Bush's status and, therefore, no guard duty.
Technically, without new orders, he was still a part of his unit in Texas, but he was living in Alabama.
Mr. Bush was eventually assigned to a unit in Montgomery.
One of the superior officers there told the Globe he could not remember George Bush serving there. But in 2004, he told reporters that he never intended for that statement to mean that Mr. Bush hadn't served.
He was simply saying he didn't recall his being there..
During that time, Bush failed to take his annual pilot's physical examination and was removed from flight status.
A Bush spokesman told the Globe that Mr. Bush does recall doing some duty in Alabama.
On another occasion, a representative for the president said that Bush made up for any time that was lost by participating in other drills.
But his service records show about a year in which there is no report of duty.

From May to July of 1973, the records show that Mr. Bush did log 36 days of active duty. He was granted an honorable discharge in October of 1973.
The records for July, August and September have not been found and officials say they were inadvertently destroyed.

The New York Times looked into the allegations in 2002 and concluded that the time Mr. Bush missed had been made up satisfactorily and that his records showed his having performed all the required service.

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

I haven't noticed you complaining at all at the lefties still claiming Bush was a mass murderer. Or is your outrage political selective?

you don't notice a lot of things because you have the situational awareness of a fig tree.

go back to your regularly scheduled drooling

This is in the same category as the westboro baptist church, imo.
They do it because they can, it doesn't make it right.
Meh...The Wesboro boobs aren't even in the same level of stratosphere.

Boiking wants credit for killing Bin Laden, but none of the blame for the uncounted and faceless civilians killed in Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq....

Shocking?...Yes.

On a par with the Westboro jackals?..Not even close.

try one of the other 87 keys, john

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

I checked the link and kind find nothing about any "toothless white supremacist fuckwit". Do you have a different link?

yes, here you go

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/guypinestra.html

Coming from you I should take that as a compliment.

Here's one of my favorite pictures, disproving your 'toothless' assertion. The rest of them you need to prove or STFU, birdbrain.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

Forum List

Back