This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I agree, putting Obama next to him is way out of bounds. :eusa_hand:

Free speech... OK when you agree with it... When you don't... Not so much. Got it.

From 2001 right up to today, the left continue to accuse Bush of murder with regard to the war on Extremism...

At least this billboard holds some truth to it. After all, Obama is the only President to sanction a killing of a US citizen without a court order.

WTF is about right.

From 2001 right up to today, the left continue to accuse Bush of murder with regard to the war on Extremism...

At least this billboard holds some truth to it. After all, Obama is the only President to sanction a killing of a US citizen without a court order.

"mom, the other kids are doing it."

what an asshole

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

thanks for posting this.

it's good that the scumbags crawl out of the woodwork and identify themselves.

"mom, the other kids are doing it."

what an asshole

Last time I checked, assholes are well within their Rights to be assholes when it comes to Free Speech... The Left taught me that one.

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

Yeah, that billboard is wacked. Must be some crazies living in so. Idaho. Used to be some living in no. Idaho.
As much as I'm against just about everything with Obama, that really isn't a valid comparison by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't understand, is the billboard wrong about something?

No. I take issue with the President juxtaposed with James Holmes.

Mind you, I am no fan of the current administration but come on, Obama and Holmes?

The billboard has nothing to do with Obama being portrayed as the batman killer. In my eyes it simply points out that the country (or the left) has become very much ok with mass murder from a War President as long as they are a Democrat.

Maybe the constitution should be followed so we can take Obama's magic war powers away and he stops killing people around the word and spending money we don't have to do it... again, things that were once viwed as being evil to do under Bush by the left.

Forum List

Back