This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

I haven't noticed you complaining at all at the lefties still claiming Bush was a mass murderer. Or is your outrage political selective?

cant be anymore selective than yours.

"killing thousands with his foreign policy" Where? Winding down STUPID wars? Killing Al Qaeda? Pubcrappe anyway....whose foreign policy was a corrupt catastrophe that cost hundreds of thousands, see Iraq vs Iran Reagan surrogate war too- same STUPID chickenhawk BS.

Last edited:
Who said Booosh was a mass murderer? Some idiot at a protest? Or a party org? The RW is off the wall...50% believe Obama is Muslim, or Kenyan, or started this depression, etc etc...

Yeah, who would freak out about crazed gunmen killing innocents in a movie theatre?

Who said Booosh was a mass murderer? Some idiot at a protest? Or a party org? The RW is off the wall...50% believe Obama is Muslim, or Kenyan, or started this depression, etc etc...

In 2010 a poll found 31% of Republicans thought Obama was a Muslim.

In 2007 a poll found 35% of Democrats thought Bush had prior knowledge of 9/11.

What is the % of Democrats that think Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections?

What % of Democrats believes Bush lied to get us into war with Iraq?

And I can go on, so someone can make the argument that the LW is off the wall, the group that put the billboard has no connection to the GOP, so carry on your misinformation.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

It's out of bounds. Even for non supporters of Obama.

Simply more evidence of the irrational hatred manifested by the president’s enemies.

And they only harm their own cause, as it portrays Obama’s opponents as desperate and inane, while energizing the president’s supporters.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

stereotype much asshole?

Simply more evidence of the irrational hatred manifested by the president’s enemies.

And they only harm their own cause, as it portrays Obama’s opponents as desperate and inane, while energizing the president’s supporters.
Just so you know, the left has just as many with irrational hatred. It's an equal opportunity disease.

The poster is clearly the act of a fool.

It says a lot more about the people who thought it up than it does their target.

Free speech... OK when you agree with it... When you don't... Not so much. Got it.

wow...that's what I've been saying about the people who are protesting whet the chicken guy said. He can say whatever he wants...it's his right. But it's also the right of Americans to call the guy out if they don't agree. It's also the right of those that disagree to not visit his establishment. It's also their right to encourage others to do the same.

As far as the billboard, most rational people know it's just more bullshit rhetoric from right wing radicals. Shit like that is only preaching to the choir.

Forum List

Back