This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

Free speech... OK when you agree with it... When you don't... Not so much. Got it.

Nope, I agree with free speech, especially when I disagree with it. That doesn't mean I can't express my opinion that something is in extremely bad taste.

You'll notice that at no point have I nor will I suggest they be forced to take the billboard down...

Last edited:
090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

it really is sad when cousins procreate.

I checked the link and kind find nothing about any "toothless white supremacist fuckwit". Do you have a different link?

I don't understand, is the billboard wrong about something?

No. I take issue with the President juxtaposed with James Holmes.

Mind you, I am no fan of the current administration but come on, Obama and Holmes?

Taste has no bearings on the Right to Free speech.

obviously not, you're posting right now

Unless I'm missing something.

:rofl:

words fail me

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

From 2001 right up to today, the left continue to accuse Bush of murder with regard to the war on Extremism...

At least this billboard holds some truth to it. After all, Obama is the only President to sanction a killing of a US citizen without a court order.

"mom, the other kids are doing it."

what an asshole
You have a point other than the one on your head?

This isn't' whining. It is pointing out a fact.

If you don't want shit said about the guys you support, don't talk shit about the guys you don't.

Otherwise, take the billboard for what it is. A bit extreme in viewpoint, but no worse than what is said every fucking day about conservatives on just about any left leaning media outlet......which is all of them.

Free speech... OK when you agree with it... When you don't... Not so much. Got it.

Nope, I agree with free speech, especially when I disagree with it. That doesn't mean I can't express my opinion that something is in extremely bad taste.

You'll notice that at no point have I nor will I suggest they be forced to take the billboard down...

There you go... Doesn't mean I don't think they're assholes for doing it either... I do.

It's over the line in terms of composition.. But bombing that many countries a year SHOULD make you angry..

I would have just had a list of the 6 countries he has bombed or violated so far in the admin and a civilian death toll for each..

i'm sure the families of the murder victims appreciate some toothless white supremacist fuckwit using this to make a political point.

i know i would.

I checked the link and kind find nothing about any "toothless white supremacist fuckwit". Do you have a different link?

yes, here you go

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/guypinestra.html

Mind you, I am no fan of the current administration but come on, Obama and Holmes?

Taste has no bearings on the Right to Free speech. Unless I'm missing something.

Taste is a problem here. Because whoevers responsible here thinks they're in a street fight not a free speech excersize. There's a lot of hate behind doing it that way and it shows lack of restraint. Something that ALL our freedoms depend on..

Fight for your views -- but make it a FAIR fight..

You can defend free speech WITHOUT condoning ABUSE of speech..

Fucked in the head as he is, Holmes had the stones to pull the trigger himself in a heinous act.

Boiking not only doesn't take the blame for civilians killed by his international meddling, but he's also good with taking the credit for the job of Seal Team 6.

Sorry, hjmick, outrage needle doesn't even register.

Taste has no bearings on the Right to Free speech. Unless I'm missing something.

sure it does;

Justice Potter Stewart, ;

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it........

the old yelling fire in a theater thing?

this is wrong.

Taste is a problem here. Because whoevers responsible here thinks they're in a street fight not a free speech excersize. There's a lot of hate behind doing it that way and it shows lack of restraint. Something that ALL our freedoms depend on..

Fight for your views -- but make it a FAIR fight..

You can defend free speech WITHOUT condoning ABUSE of speech..

Please explain where I said I condone it....

i know i would.

I haven't noticed you complaining at all at the lefties still claiming Bush was a mass murderer. Or is your outrage political selective?

There is at least two politicians that have said foreign policy should not be war and would bring the troops home. Damn... Which two was that...?

Forum List

Back