The "choice" between Obama and Romney:

R

rdean

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Which one do you choose? And why?

The "choice" between Obama and Romney: SUCKS!

Hey Rtard, want me to google tax breaks Obama gave to corporations, or should I skip to the part where Obama just handed them billions and made his favs go tax free?

Keep pretending there is a difference between Mitt and Obama, noobie.

Last edited:
It was all about hoping for change last election. So far....not much hope and a change for the worse.

I still agree... lets hope it changes.

Hmmmm, give away our Tax dollars to lazy ne'er-do-wells who don't want to contribute anything but votes, or invest our Tax dollars in tangible assets that will make our country economically viable once again. This really isn't Rocket Science is it?

Romney.

Obama has failed, his statements last week on small businesses shows he has no interest in them and would rather be done with them.

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither. Although I think Obama will win.

I'll be voting for someone who represents my values instead.

We never had roads and bridge before Obama! And we didn't even build them! Someone else did that!

Yea, but they are falling apart now.

I know, I know. Who gives a fuck? As long as Rich People don't use them, so what? The wealthy "fly", they don't drive so that means we don't have to "waste money" protecting the Middle Class. As Republicans shouted out during the debates, "Let him die".

The Mercury - Stowe bridge declared unsafe, to be closed to traffic

http://t4america.org/docs/bridgereport/states/bridgereport-wi.pdf

69K Unsafe Bridges Detailed, Mapped : PaintSquare News

The Naked City: Find the bad bridges in N.C., S.C.

Idaho Mountain Express: Salmon River bridge deemed safety hazard

Unsafe Bridges Here in Pennsylvania

We never had roads and bridge before Obama! And we didn't even build them! Someone else did that!

Yea, but they are falling apart now.

I know, I know. Who gives a fuck? As long as Rich People don't use them, so what? The wealthy "fly", they don't drive so that means we don't have to "waste money" protecting the Middle Class. As Republicans shouted out during the debates, "Let him die".

The Mercury - Stowe bridge declared unsafe, to be closed to traffic

http://t4america.org/docs/bridgereport/states/bridgereport-wi.pdf

69K Unsafe Bridges Detailed, Mapped : PaintSquare News

The Naked City: Find the bad bridges in N.C., S.C.

Idaho Mountain Express: Salmon River bridge deemed safety hazard

Unsafe Bridges Here in Pennsylvania

And we know that government built these shitty bridges, right Deany?

OMG...dean with another suck off on Obama.

Bridges get built with whoever is President, it's called the transportation bill and the President rarely vetoes it unless they put some bs non transportation admendment in....
So you're running on London gaffe, Tax returns and roads that every President does.....who couldnt vote for this pile of awesome.....The more you post, the more I laugh.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither. Although I think Obama will win.

I'll be voting for someone who represents my values instead.

I voted third party last election and I agree with you but this nation cannot take four more years of Obama, so I'll break from Gary Johnson, who I like go with Romney, the stakes are to high.

Forum List

Back