This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

I checked the link and kind find nothing about any "toothless white supremacist fuckwit". Do you have a different link?

yes, here you go

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/guypinestra.html

Coming from you I should take that as a compliment.

Here's one of my favorite pictures, disproving your 'toothless' assertion. The rest of them you need to prove or STFU, birdbrain.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

you're in a picture with glenn beck, proud of it, and you think that's proof that you're NOT a fuckwit?

i have to admit, that's a nice set of dentures you've got

walmart?

:
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's one of my favorite pictures, disproving your 'toothless' assertion. The rest of them you need to prove or STFU, birdbrain.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

you're in a picture with glenn beck, proud of it, and you think that's proof that you're NOT a fuckwit?

walmart?

Only a liberal douchebag like you would consider that 'fuckwit', but that's OK. I expected to get some juvenile shit, why do you think I posted it?

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

walmart?

Only a liberal douchebag like you would consider that 'fuckwit', but that's OK. I expected to get some juvenile shit, why do you think I posted it?

i don't read minds

not even tiny ones like yours.

why did you post it, fuckwit?

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

I see a lot of Faults in Obama, but this is as you said, way the fuck over the line.

Would make much more sense if they Replaced Homes with GW Bush and simply said Bush was Condemned for Doing exactly what Obama does, and Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize.

That would be a fair Statement.

Last edited:

walmart?

i don't read minds

I have met and could have had a Photo with Micheal Moore, Because they fuckwit has a Home around my area and is big into reviving our Local downtown Theater. If I posted a Pic of me with him would it mean I am a Left wing loon?

please.

walmart?

i don't read minds

Cuz I like it, birdbrain...

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

Well, it has been said that if you kill one man, you are a murderer, but if you kill a million, you're a statesman.

But no, I think the comparison is both inappropriate and inaccurate, and not just because Obama won his Nobel Peace Prize before he ever even HAD a foreign policy.

Libs whining about turnabout.

Just like they are now about neg rep and strong language.

Poor babies.

i don't read minds

I have met and could have had a Photo with Micheal Moore, Because they fuckwit has a Home around my area and is big into reviving our Local downtown Theater. If I posted a Pic of me with him would it mean I am a Left wing loon?

please.

no, it means you have a much stronger stomach than i do

michael moore :eek:

have you read the toothless wonder's posts?

please

I don't understand, is the billboard wrong about something?

No. I take issue with the President juxtaposed with James Holmes.

Mind you, I am no fan of the current administration but come on, Obama and Holmes?

Taste has no bearings on the Right to Free speech. Unless I'm missing something.

When did anyone, including hjmick, say a word about restricting anyone's free speech? What, is it now suppressing someone's First Amendment rights to comment on the use to which they put it?

Let me help refresh your memory.

images

images

it's fascinating to me that two wrongs make a right now.

i should call my mom...

images

Yeah, we covered that. I didn't care for that anymore than I care for this. But again, free speech and all that.

images

It would be nice if we avoided stooping to their level.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
When we don't stoop to their level, shit like the new neg rep rule happens to us.

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

walmart?

:

Now Glen might be going with the Bug's Bunny Crazy Wabbit Special there, but I think you are just jealous. Emu's are generally sensitive about the issue of teeth, like the Cosmos played a big joke on you, when it comes down to eating a good steak or corn on the cob, especially. :) Creamed corn and strained peas just doesn't do it. I sympathize. :):):)

GlennBeckandI-1-1.jpg

walmart?

:

Now Glen might be going with the Bug's Bunny Crazy Wabbit Special there, but I think you are just jealous. Emu's are generally sensitive about the issue of teeth, like the Cosmos played a big joke on you, when it comes down to eating a good steak or corn on the cob, especially. :) Creamed corn and strained peas just doesn't do it. I sympathize. :):):)

bring it, motherfucker

scaryemu.jpg

walmart?

:

bring it, motherfucker

scaryemu.jpg

Del, I think he has you on that....admit defeat.

Forum List

Back