This is how you know that nobody in that room forgot what vulgarity Trump uttered.

Trump is the least racist President of all. ...........
ColeJ20180115B_low.jpg

When you have nothing else meme em, lol.
a picture is worth a thousand words...the cartoon points out that Trump and his father discriminated in Housing against Blacks

In a closed meeting, I want my President to be able say whatever the hell is rattling around in his or her mind, without having to worry if someone is going to go sprinting off to the press for perceived political advantage.
we should protect all loud mouth Bigots from the reality of who they are

that is why The Orange Galoot's tax returns cannot be made public ...Trump must be fre3e to stiff all of us

Fuck Trump
Its like 2001 Space Odyssey when the Hal 9000 shut "Dave" [every-man] out of the Halls of Powers into the emptiness of Space and Dave had to shoot himself back through the pod bay door into the Halls of power passing through the blood boiling vacuum in Space to destroy Hal 9000 Beowulf style ...that opportunity will come later this year ...to shoot ourselves into power and come after Orange Hal 9000
Look at the Dem wave Predator come for Trump
Yes, you're a good Regressive, I already knew that.
and you are an mealy mouth Trump supporter
Voted for Hillary. Sorry.

It's people like you who helped put this guy in the White House.

Thanks loads.

"It's people like you who helped put this guy in the White House."

He'll never get that.

He'll never get that.
The majority of the voting population of the US voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes ...We the People rejected the moron

ac9d52e0dc7f01350ee8005056a9545d.gif
3 million votes from two blue states that didn't need the votes for Hillary. This country is mostly red. And it will vote for Trump again in 2020.

I'd like to see democrats giving back their $1000 bonuses if they hate Trump policies so much.

My dreamers are MY grandchildren. Come here legally. Sick and tired of people ignoring the Law while feigning outrage over what the President supposedly said.
The racism was obvious. Where is your outrage.

What did you do to become a US citizen?

Dear RealDave
1. one side is comparing discriminating against people of OTHER COUNTRIES
vs. defending the citizens and taxpayers of AMERICA
Trump is being NATIONALIST
2. the other side is comparing the RACE of people in other countries and continents
with the WHITE Race of Trump and other nationalists

One group is focused on National Identity.
the other group is focused on Racial Identity.

these are not the same arguments.
We need to address these in their own contexts
instead of mixing the two together. If we take it one by one,
we can separate the issues of national policy between nations,
from racial representation and perception of people in groups
that extends BEYOND national borders and policies.

Nope. You failed to defend your racist buddy and then jumped right in that tracist crowd with your post.

Trump is not a nationalist. He is a racist asshole.

He declared people in those countries of not being worthy. As if they are all scum.

You agree with him

Trump declared eople from African countries are not worthy of immigration to the US. Why is that? Certainly there are smart people in Africa. Certainly there are people in Africa far far far better educated than Trump. There are skilled people in Africa.

So what aspect of these people make them so undesirable. Ummmmmmmmmm Let me think.

So why don;t take your racism, & shove up your white Supremacist ass. You are fooling no one.

Dear RealDave
That's fine he can be both. I don't disagree or negate that.

What I'm saying is to address the NATIONALIST issues in a NATIONALIST context.
Address the RACIAL issues in the context of RACE.

But mixing them causes confusion.

Similar to addressing LGBT beliefs as a separate context
from the actual LGBT conditions. Otherwise mixing the two causes confusion.

Beliefs about gay marriage are SEPARATE from the actual LGBT identity/orientation and what causes it.

Do you agree that these issues can involve BOTH
but still require addressing the components SEPARATELY?

This is for the purpose of RESOLVING issues.
It makes sense to address both the Nationalist bias
and the Racist bias in their respective contexts to reduce the confusion going on.

Just as I grew up in the era where, as Carlin noted, one would have been been slapped or beaten "into next week" were one to have used such language in politie company or in a serious setting, so it was for every person in that room.

You know as well as I do that nobody, most especially not a POTUS, utters a word that is considered vulgar and everyone within earshot does not bristile or somehow notice precisely what was said. Hell, a very reason for using such words is to emphasize in the most brusque way possible ones idea(s). Not only is one's idea stressed by using such language, so too is the fact that one used such language.

And, no, I don't have a problem with Trump's specific choice to say sh*t "whatever." I am taking exception with these people who are attempting to convince the American public that they don't recall what Trump said. Their not recalling that, how and why Trump used the language he did is no more so than is Man in the Moon." Their saying they don't recall is to condescend that the American people are stupid enough to believe they don't remember.

They can't recall what didn't happen.

It's sad that you don't understand that.

If it did not happen, they would say it didn't happen. But they have not. The only one who claims he did not say it was the Liar in Chief.

What is funny is you think the above somehow indicates he said it.
No, really I dont care if Trump said ShitHole or Shithouse or nothing at all but MF this and that.

It really does not offend me.

What offends me is that the Dims are sabotaging the DACA efforts while posturing and pretending that they are championing DACA for the 'Dreamers'.

Same old same old.
So Trump saying shithole is the democrats' fault?

Trump setting a date for the end of DACA is the Democrat's fault?

You do realize that Congress could take up DACA while the program was active, right?

Trump ended DACA to get his stupid fucking wall. PERIOD.

DACA's fate is in Trump's hands.

Quit msaking excuses for the stupid shit Trump does.

He'll never get that.
The majority of the voting population of the US voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes ...We the People rejected the moron

Illegal Sanctuary state votes are void in a federal election , we thought you knew that already?
Votes by IQ s under 50 not allowed...

You got it that's why Trump won with less votes . Indoctrinated illegals like you don't count.

In a closed meeting, I want my President to be able say whatever the hell is rattling around in his or her mind, without having to worry if someone is going to go sprinting off to the press for perceived political advantage.
we should protect all loud mouth Bigots from the reality of who they are

that is why The Orange Galoot's tax returns cannot be made public ...Trump must be fre3e to stiff all of us

Fuck Trump
Its like 2001 Space Odyssey when the Hal 9000 shut "Dave" [every-man] out of the Halls of Powers into the emptiness of Space and Dave had to shoot himself back through the pod bay door into the Halls of power passing through the blood boiling vacuum in Space to destroy Hal 9000 Beowulf style ...that opportunity will come later this year ...to shoot ourselves into power and come after Orange Hal 9000
Look at the Dem wave Predator come for Trump
Yes, you're a good Regressive, I already knew that.
and you are an mealy mouth Trump supporter
Voted for Hillary. Sorry.

It's people like you who helped put this guy in the White House.

Thanks loads.

He'll never get that.
No, they won't. I was hopeful at first, but not any more.

He'll never get that.
The President of the United States isn't elected by the popular vote.
elected by what Trump calls a corrupt system...we the People are not into Trump chump

The Constitution isn't corrupt. Some of the people that twist it are corrupt. The electoral college isn't corrupt.

He'll never get that.
The President of the United States isn't elected by the popular vote.
elected by what Trump calls a corrupt system...we the People are not into Trump chump

The Constitution isn't corrupt. Some of the people that twist it are corrupt. The electoral college isn't corrupt.

you want to see what Trump thinks of it LOL
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

Forum List

Back