Trump Scores 30 Out Of 30 On Cognitive Test

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

Trump trumped the worthless bastards on that issue. The doctor disclosed it's the Montreal test and the fake news can look it up.

He's like Kim Jong Unstable. Perfect health, perfect hair, scored 11 holes in one on his first time golfing, ran a 2 minute mile, knew how to fly a jet without training. Self-deluded losers.

Last edited:
Trumps brain scan came back today..

upload_2018-1-16_13-39-45.jpeg

He's like Kim Jong Unstable. Perfect health, perfect hair, scored 11 holes in one on his first time golfing, ran a 2 minutes mile, knew how to fly a jet without training. Self-deluded losers.
Wow, you sound like CNN talking about Obama.

So about all of those posts on here claiming how "unstable" or "crazy" President Trump was: Were the people who posted those

"Liars"?

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

I understand Trump's IQ is est. around 156 based on his business education and background. Obama's is est. around 145 which seems about right. I tested at 141 in high school, and I communicate my ideas about govt reform in much the same style and verbal level as Obama.

If you take the best ideas of both, and correct the worst flaws, we'd do very well.

The problem is with politics skewing the democratic process,
we end up with the worst extremes of both left and right, and miss
the target that both were shooting for. where the two sides agree
would be right on target, but we are missing that by fighting over
who's in charge of the bow, so the arrow goes completely astray.

Question One: Enter the missing letter in this word. A word which describes a feline animal. C _ T

I understand Trump's IQ is est. around 156 based on his business education and background. Obama's is est. around 145 which seems about right. I tested at 141 in high school, and I communicate my ideas about govt reform in much the same style and verbal level as Obama.

If you take the best ideas of both, and correct the worst flaws, we'd do very well.

What did Obama do well? Was a smooth talking idiot is all...had no idea how to fix a damn thing.

Question Two: Fill in the missing letter to the following word. A word which means canine... D_G

Trump and those around him have been proven time after time to be liars. So I’m not buying it.

Also mental illnesses aren’t solely diagnosis through cognitive test. There are other processes like MRIs, CT scans and psychiatric/psychological evaluations that have to be done.

Question Three: Read from the following book. Dick and Jane...

What did Obama do well? Was a smooth talking idiot is all...had no idea how to fix a damn thing.

Obama would had a good career at Mutual of Omaha...

Question Four: Fill in the missing word from the following sentence. Weekends are best spent ____ at a resort.

He's like Kim Jong Unstable. Perfect health, perfect hair, scored 11 holes in one on his first time golfing, ran a 2 minute mile, knew how to fly a jet without training. Self-deluded losers.

Are you ok, this dr report has you blabbering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question Two: Fill in the missing letter to the following word. A word which means canine... D_G

You must have picked up the wrong form, that’s questions from the DNC democrats qualification test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump and those around him have been proven time after time to be liars. So I’m not buying it.

Also mental illnesses aren’t solely diagnosis through cognitive test. There are other processes like MRIs, CT scans and psychiatric/psychological evaluations that have to be done.

Ok, mang. You keep going with the idea that Trump's "crazy" or "unfit" until something better comes along.

Good luck with your endeavors.. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back