This is how you know that nobody in that room forgot what vulgarity Trump uttered.

What is funny is you think the above somehow indicates he said it.
No, really I dont care if Trump said ShitHole or Shithouse or nothing at all but MF this and that.

It really does not offend me.

What offends me is that the Dims are sabotaging the DACA efforts while posturing and pretending that they are championing DACA for the 'Dreamers'.

Same old same old.
So Trump saying shithole is the democrats' fault?

Trump setting a date for the end of DACA is the Democrat's fault?

You do realize that Congress could take up DACA while the program was active, right?

Trump ended DACA to get his stupid fucking wall. PERIOD.

DACA's fate is in Trump's hands.

Quit msaking excuses for the stupid shit Trump does.
I really don't care if Trump said "shithole". It's the truth. The left doesn't really care he said it either. They're just trying to stir up outrage for political purposes. It's all bogus and you know it.

President Obama called American blacks "Mongrels" and one black lady agreed, while everyone else never said a word. Now if Trump called American black people "Mongrels", there would be a shit storm like you've never seen.

"It's people like you who helped put this guy in the White House."

He'll never get that.
The majority of the voting population of the US voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes ...We the People rejected the moron
The President of the United States isn't elected by the popular vote.
elected by what Trump calls a corrupt system...we the People are not into Trump chump

The Constitution isn't corrupt. Some of the people that twist it are corrupt. The electoral college isn't corrupt.

you want to see what Trump thinks of it LOL
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

2012. He was a loser democrat back then.

Before he decided to join the winning team.

"It's people like you who helped put this guy in the White House."

He'll never get that.
The majority of the voting population of the US voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes ...We the People rejected the moron

ac9d52e0dc7f01350ee8005056a9545d.gif
3 million votes from two blue states that didn't need the votes for Hillary. This country is mostly red. And it will vote for Trump again in 2020.

I'd like to see democrats giving back their $1000 bonuses if they hate Trump policies so much.[/QUOTE/]

More Americans voted for Clinton than Captain Bone Spur.

Some companies are thanking Trump by announcing these bonuses to help make Trump look good.

It dupes the feeble minded fucks of Trump World.

We all know that the 14.6 billion in profits the Waltons made the previous years was not quite enough for them to afford such things. But those extra tens of millions from Trump's tax cuts afforded them this gesture. Yep, that's it.

We hate Trump because he put this county 1.5 trillion in debt to give the Waltons those tens or maybe hundreds of millions so they could sprinkle a few bucks to a portion of their employees.

This is a trait of Republicans. They are willing to fuck over their country for a few dollars in a tax cut. " Hey, I get my $18/week why do I care if we borrow trillions."

This was your position under Bush & look what that did.,

Do you asswsipes ever learn?

Isn't Durbin the only one who heard it? Or are others at the meeting claiming they heard it, too?

A couple of others claim he said it. Flake probably and maybe Grahmnesty.

You are wrong. No one else is making that claim.

Sen. Dick Durbin Just Revealed Why He Lied About Trump Saying 'S***hole'

I don't know where you get your news, but I know you don't read The Drudge Report. Those who go to Drudge know more than those who get their news from the MSM.

H
Just as I grew up in the era where, as Carlin noted, one would have been been slapped or beaten "into next week" were one to have used such language in politie company or in a serious setting, so it was for every person in that room.

You know as well as I do that nobody, most especially not a POTUS, utters a word that is considered vulgar and everyone within earshot does not bristile or somehow notice precisely what was said. Hell, a very reason for using such words is to emphasize in the most brusque way possible ones idea(s). Not only is one's idea stressed by using such language, so too is the fact that one used such language.

And, no, I don't have a problem with Trump's specific choice to say sh*t "whatever." I am taking exception with these people who are attempting to convince the American public that they don't recall what Trump said. Their not recalling that, how and why Trump used the language he did is no more so than is Man in the Moon." Their saying they don't recall is to condescend that the American people are stupid enough to believe they don't remember.

When Hillary went before a House committee to answer questions, her response mostly consisted of "I don't recall". I suspect you didn't have problems with that.

The secretary of Homeland Security was a Jeb bush supporter. She has no reason to lie for the current POTUS. Drop the faux outrage over a word they can't collaborate was spoken. Dickey Durbin is a known liar for political purposes.

When Hillary went before a House committee to answer questions, her response mostly consisted of "I don't recall". I suspect you didn't have problems with that.

Here are the transcripts of her testimony.
  • Hillary Clinton Senate Hearing on Benghazi (January 23, 2013)
  • House Investigation of Benghazi (or if you prefer: Full text: Clinton testifies before House committee on Benghazi)
    1. GOWDY: Do you recall who specifically at the White House rejected Sidney Blumenthal?
      CLINTON: No, I do not.
    2. GOWDY: Well, if he had a number of them, do you recall any of them?
      CLINTON: I know that he did some work for my husband.
    3. CLINTON: Well, I -- I did learn later that he was talking to or sharing information from former American Intelligence Official.
      GOWDY: By the name of? Who wrote those cables?
      CLINTON: I don't recall -- I don't know, Mr. chairman.
    4. SANCHEZ: Do you recall Ambassador Stevens advocating from the ground up for continued U.S. presence specifically in Benghazi?
      CLINTON: Yes, he did.
    5. BROOKS: Did Chris Stevens come over from Benghazi to see you when you went for the big trip in October '11?
      CLINTON: I don't recall. I don't recall if he did or not. This was -- this -- this was about Ambassador Cretz, and Ambassador Cretz was the person that we were meeting with at that time.
    6. BROOKS: But you didn't, during that one trip to Libya, you didn't talk to Chris Stevens, best of your recollection at that time?
      CLINTON: While I was in Libya, I don't recall that. Of course we consulted with him in respect to planning the trip, as to who we would meet with, what we would ask for. We were trying very hard to get people in positions of authority at that time in Libya to let us work with them on everything from border security to collecting weapons and trying to disarm the militias. We had a lot of business we were doing with them.
    7. ROSKAM: Well, and then on August 2011, you received an e-mail from Sidney Blumenthal, that's tab 11, in which he wrote this to you -- this is a historic moment, and you will be credited for realizing it when Gadhafi himself is finally removed. You should, of course, make a public statement before the cameras wherever you are, even in the driveway of your vacation home. You must go on camera. That was Blumenthal's admonishment to you.
      CLINTON: And I don't recall doing that, just in case you're going to ask me.
    8. BROOKS: Did you ever personally speak to Ambassador Stevens after -- we don't know the answer. Did you ever personally speak to him after you swore him in in May?
      CLINTON: ...I believe...
      BROOKS: Yes or no, please.
      CLINTON: ...yes, I believe I did. But I...
      BROOKS: And when was that?
      CLINTON: ...I -- I don't recall. And I want to clarify for the record that this document is about all of Libya, not just Benghazi.
    9. POMPEO: Do you know who Mark Turrey (ph) is?
      CLINTON: No, I don't recall that I know who that is.
    10. POMPEO: He was a private trafficker in weapons. He was working with Mr. Stevens and attempting to develop an authorization with the State Department so that he could in fact deliver those weapons into Libya. Does that -- any of that ring a bell to you?
      CLINTON: No, it does not.
    11. POMPEO: Mr. Stevens now, says to Mr. Turrey (ph): "Thank you for this information" -- this information about his attempts to get authority to ship arms into Libya. He says, "Thank you for this information. I'll keep it in mind and share it with my colleagues in Washington. Regards, Chris." Actually, "regards, Chris Stevens."
      CLINTON: I -- I don't know anything about that specifically. I do know that you're referring to a document, and if you are, could you tell us what tab it's at?
      POMPEO: Yes, ma'am. I'm not certain it's in there as a tab, but I'm happy to provide it to you. (CROSSTALK)
      CLINTON: Well, it's a little difficult to answer questions about documents we don't have. But I can -- I can answer you. Whatever was considered either out of politeness or out of interest, there was not any action taken so far as I know.
It is well worth noting that the above "I don't recall" (or I don't know) statements were given in the course of, what 9 (?), 11 (?) hours of testimony given in October 2015 about events that happened in September 2012 and before. Am I going to be irked that HRC, or anyone for that matter, doesn't remember the specific details about which HRC said she didn't recall? No. If you've ever been a very senior-level principal, you know goddamn well that you too don't remember the specific types of miscellany HRC didn't recall. I've been the managing partner of a firm having fewer total employees than the State Dept. had ambassadors, and I can't tell you who said what, when, to whom, etc. What I remember are high level business choices we made about all sorts of things, not who, some several years ago, said what as go specific remarks of subordinates two or more rungs below me and that they said in an email or hallway or whatever.

Even now, as the partner in charge of a practice unit in a firm having thousands of employees, there are senior managers (there are two levels of partner between me and them) whom I know I have met, but what they may have said to me about anything is not something I can say that I specifically remember. Truth be told, I can't tell you that I can, off the top of my head, list for you the names. let alone WTH they may said to me some three or more years ago, of every senior manager in my practice unit. Just as it's my "job" to remember what my bosses say to me, it's theirs to remember what I said to them. That's just the way things are, and it's naive to think they're otherwise.

The secretary of Homeland Security was a Jeb bush supporter. She has no reason to lie for the current POTUS.

What?
  • Does she now work for Trump? Yes, she does. That alone is a plausible reason for her to present matters in a light that's favorable, or at least neutral, to the current POTUS.
  • Do people's allegiances change? Yes, they do.
  • Is a former political allegiance to a candidate who never held a high federally elected or appointed office germane to the current one that is keeping a roof over one's head? In all likelihood, no.
Be that as it may, did I have been generally complimentary regarding Nielsen. Nonetheless, that I have does not mean she gets a "pass" for not remembering what the POTUS, her boss, said less than a week ago. I remember what my superiors said three weeks ago, and I can attest without any doubt at all that they did not use a vulgar term. Do I know every word they did utter? No, but I know without a doubt that in speaking to me, "sh*t"-anything, or any other vulgar word, wasn't among the words they spoke or wrote.

Just as I grew up in the era where, as Carlin noted, one would have been been slapped or beaten "into next week" were one to have used such language in politie company or in a serious setting, so it was for every person in that room.

You know as well as I do that nobody, most especially not a POTUS, utters a word that is considered vulgar and everyone within earshot does not bristile or somehow notice precisely what was said. Hell, a very reason for using such words is to emphasize in the most brusque way possible ones idea(s). Not only is one's idea stressed by using such language, so too is the fact that one used such language.

And, no, I don't have a problem with Trump's specific choice to say sh*t "whatever." I am taking exception with these people who are attempting to convince the American public that they don't recall what Trump said. Their not recalling that, how and why Trump used the language he did is no more so than is Man in the Moon." Their saying they don't recall is to condescend that the American people are stupid enough to believe they don't remember.

I respect when people don’t remember something, because often people remember things that never happened.

There're all sorts of things one can and does forget. That one's "CEO" in a meeting, roughly one akin to a board meeting or executive committee meeting, specifically calling someone, a place, or something as a "sh*thole," "sh*thead," etc. isn't among the things I or you would, in less than a week, forget. One might forget that someone muttered or uttered "sh*t" as an interjection/exclamation, but not that they explicitly called someone one of the terms I noted in the prior sentence.

And really, is there any doubt that the man who said "grab them by the p*ssy" would use the word "sh*thole?" Come on....

Trump is the least racist President of all. ...........
ColeJ20180115B_low.jpg
MLK was a Republican. He shouldn't have a holiday in his name.
No he wasn't...unless you are talking about MLK Sr.
MLK was pro life and raised in a republican home. If he were alive today he'd be republican. I'd bet on it. The democrat party has moved far to the left of where they were in the 1960s. He had conservative values. Remember, the party of Lincoln is the party that freed the slaves and passed the amendments making former slaves full citizens.

They can't recall what didn't happen.

It's sad that you don't understand that.

If it did not happen, they would say it didn't happen. But they have not. The only one who claims he did not say it was the Liar in Chief.

What's not lost on me is this: Sens. Cotton and Purdue went from not knowing what Trump said -- last Friday: "We do not recall the President saying these comments specifically" -- to "I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further away from Donald Trump than Dick Durbin was." If one does not recall hearing a given remark, one cannot several days later assert unequivocally that one did not hear that very same remark.

One can say they don't remember, say, Newton's laws of motion and then look them up and say that one did so and now one knows them. That is called remembering something that is and that one had previously forgotten. One cannot however, attest to not recalling having heard something and then suddenly know one did not hear that very same something. It's just not possible for both statements of that nature, insofar as they pertain to the same remarks, to be true.

I respect when people don’t remember something, because often people remember things that never happened.

There're all sorts of things one can and does forget. That one's "CEO" in a meeting, roughly one akin to a board meeting or executive committee meeting, specifically calling someone, a place, or something as a "sh*thole," "sh*thead," etc. isn't among the things I or you would, in less than a week, forget. One might forget that someone muttered or uttered "sh*t" as an interjection/exclamation, but not that they explicitly called someone one of the terms I noted in the prior sentence.

And really, is there any doubt that the man who said "grab them by the p*ssy" would use the word "sh*thole?" Come on....

Oh, I believe Trump probably uses profanity often in his meetings. I also believe there were probably many “big f’ing deals” discussed in Obama’s presidential meetings. Believe me, cussing like sailors is commonplace in many boardrooms.

That being said, if ten different people attend @ meeting, there will be ten different recollections of what transpired during that meeting.

Oh, I believe Trump probably uses profanity often in his meetings. I also believe there were probably many “big f’ing deals” discussed in Obama’s presidential meetings. Believe me, cussing like sailors is commonplace in many boardrooms.

That being said, if ten different people attend @ meeting, there will be ten different recollections of what transpired during that meeting.

• How many among the ten have explicitly stated that Trump by no means used any version of "sh*t" as a descriptor of African countries and Hati?
  • How many among the ten have "played it off"/equivocated or otherwise demurred from attesting to what exactly Trump said?

• How many among the ten have explicitly stated that Trump by no means used any version of "sh*t" as a descriptor of African countries and Hati?
  • How many among the ten have "played it off"/equivocated or otherwise demurred from attesting to what exactly Trump said?

We voted. Haiti the shithole won in a landslide.

I wonder how many thousands of vulgarities and potentially "offensive" comments have been uttered in such closed meetings over the years and decades by people from both parties.

Guarantee you there have been many offensive words uttered in the history of such meetings. It's only now the faux outrage is flowing.

You OP is that no one did not recall that he said it, not that he didn’t say it.

You OP is that no one did not recall that he said it, not that he didn’t say it.

That's true, and I don't for a minute believe that in the time between when he said it and yesterday anyone who was in that meeting forgot that he said it or didn't hear him say it.

Forum List

Back