This is how I picture all Hillary supporters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

Is this any different to other politicians? You'd defend a Republican who does the same thing.

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

The Democrat programming has now taken over complete control of your mind

This just how the Progressives want Power to step above the law. They picture themselves as "Special" people who control everyone below the normal everyday people who work the service stations, pour coffee. Agree?

The next time someone asks you to define white privilege, show them this video.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

I saw a black woman act like that and the cops calmed her down and sent her away

I love when people pull the “Do you know who I am!?” card. She acted like an asshole and now she doesn’t have a job anymore.

Nah...all black people have to do is follow this educational video.

There is black privilege as well. All you need is money.

Just ask Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson or even Bill Cosby.

Sure, Bill finally lost in a court of law but he used his elite status and authority to rape women till he turned 80

Bullshit

I have been ticketed and arrested for similar displays.

Not sure how many times I have to say this before you grasp it.

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN AND YOUR OPINION IS SHIT, WORTHLESS & NOT NEEDED. STFU AND FIND A FORUM ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HOMELAND.

Stupid bitch

She should have been arrested for interference of a peace officer in the performance of their duties.

Sure, Bill finally lost in a court of law but he used his elite status and authority to rape women till he turned 80

That has nothing to do with being black. That is rich privalege.

If Cosby had been a white republican like Roy Moore instead, you would have called all the women lying bitches.

kot-2508858_1920.jpg

Poetic Justice............she should have scolded her son for being stupid..........would have went far better than harassing the police doing their job........

Where did it get her.........ummmmm....backwards in her career..........

Perhaps she learned a lesson.

it wasn't a hillary aide

it was a dnc flunky

it wasn't her son

it was her daughter

she was appointed by chris christie

you really are a dunce

bdb5bae7e12ceef4cd0cda3d65177ef2.jpg

This is how I picture all trump supporters

Forum List

Back