Jim Comey interview on Fox News with Bret Baier

It is so obvious Comey is a pathological liar.

President trump should give the order to have Comey arrested and charged with lying to the FBI.

Mueller, Sessons, and Rosenstien should be arrested as well. Trump just needs to do it all at once, give the orders to have their homes raided, and everyone inside arrested and locked up.

The evidence is all fake, so it all needs to be destroy. There is no point it keep fake evidence, so get rid of it so that it never sees the light of day.

At the 9:50 mark...
Comey says “ I wanted to know what I knew”. Wtf? lol

Comey just stated that HE doesn't consider the 'release' of the classified memo to his professor buddy a 'leak'....

And that, boys and girls, is how you justify, at least to yourself, lying under oath / to investigators and committing a crime.

'Comey denies release of memo contents was a 'leak' ..."The reason I'm smiling, Bret,” Comey said. “I don't consider what I shared Mr. Richman a leak.”

As long as YOU don't believe you did it, that's all that matters. :p

Bwuhahaha........

Comey denies release of memo contents was a 'leak,' addresses Dem-funded dossier in Fox News interview

I’m glad Comey isn’t smart enough to know when to STFU.

:)

The former Director of the FBI, who used the Hillary-financed debunked Trump Dossier obtained by Hillary Clinton from foreign spies working with Russians to illegally obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during a Presidential election, claims he did not know who financed the dossier, did not know exactly where it came from, did not know how whoever obtained it got it, and did not know who gave it to the FBI......but used it to get FISA warrants.......

You could fertilize a football field with that amount of BS!

Without knowing EVERY shred of information about that / such a dossier there is NO prosecutor who is going to use it to obtain warrants...the FBI even had to lie / deceive the FISA courts, according to the IG Report, to be able to get the warrants using the Dossier.

He said he still does not know Hillary paid $12 million for the report...

...OR, EVIDENTLY, THAT HE AND HIS FBI WERE WORKING FOR HILLARY DURING THE ELECTION. :p

Comey is sweeping all in front of him. Brett does not know when to shift the questions.
Masterful.

"The reason I'm smiling, Bret,” Comey said. “I don't consider what I shared Mr. Richman a leak.”

Dude, even CNN's ANDERSON COOPER called you a leaker. When you are a Liberal, which Comey most clearly is no matter what party affiliation he is, and CNN comes out and declares you are a leaker, you're a leaker:

"Anderson Cooper grills Comey: 'Let’s face it, you’re a leaker'"

Comey makes false claim that the GOP funded the Steele Dossier:

“I knew it was first funded by Republicans,” Comey told Baier during an exchange about his knowledge of the dossier, which former British spy Christopher Steele wrote.

Baier corrected Comey, saying The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, claimed they hired Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm commissioned the dossier, on a retainer, “but they did not fund the Christopher Steele memo or the dossier.”

“That was initiated by Democrats,” Baier said.

So, appearing on Fox News, Comey attempts to spread more of his lies...AND GETS CALLED OUT!

"Comey’s false claim is not without precedent, though it is surprising given the FBI relied on the dossier as part of its investigation into possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian government."

"Comey signed off on three surveillance warrants obtained against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, which relied heavily on the dossier."

Again, James Comey, Director of the FBI, signs off on 3 surveillance warrants whose approval / acquisition relied on the debunked dossier authored by a foreign spy working with Russians - paid for ($12 Million) and provided to the FBI by Hillary Clinton....yet according to him he did not know where it specifically came from, did not know who paid for it, & did not know if the contents were true or not (Steele admitted he never questioned the Russians who provided him the information if it was true or not) .... yet he and the FBI used it to obtain the warrants...and knew he and the FBI had to lie and deceive the FISA courts about the dossier when they used it to acquire the warrants - again, according to the IG report.

Speaking of 'CIMINALLY NEGLIGENT'....As Director of the FBI Comey, according to his own interview / words, didn't know what the F* was going on but still used worthless cr@p fed to him from an 'unknown source' to obtain FISA warrants against the GOP candidate and his team...while knowing the only way they could do so successfully was to LIE about the dossier whose origin he supposedly did not know...

Comey came across as thoughtful, intelligent, honest and professional.

As opposed to an unhinged crazy that was on Fox and Friends who was so embarrassing they actually cut him off and refused to talk to him any longer:

Yep. And the dem funded research was a few months after the beacons public research contract had ended. It was all in their interview with fusion gps.
Comey makes false claim that the GOP funded the Steele Dossier:

“I knew it was first funded by Republicans,” Comey told Baier during an exchange about his knowledge of the dossier, which former British spy Christopher Steele wrote.

Baier corrected Comey, saying The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, claimed they hired Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm commissioned the dossier, on a retainer, “but they did not fund the Christopher Steele memo or the dossier.”

“That was initiated by Democrats,” Baier said.

So, appearing on Fox News, Comey attempts to spread more of his lies...AND GETS CALLED OUT!

"Comey’s false claim is not without precedent, though it is surprising given the FBI relied on the dossier as part of its investigation into possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian government."

"Comey signed off on three surveillance warrants obtained against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, which relied heavily on the dossier."

Again, James Comey, Director of the FBI, signs off on 3 surveillance warrants whose approval / acquisition relied on the debunked dossier authored by a foreign spy working with Russians - paid for ($12 Million) and provided to the FBI by Hillary Clinton....yet according to him he did not know where it specifically came from, did not know who paid for it, & did not know if the contents were true or not (Steele admitted he never questioned the Russians who provided him the information if it was true or not) .... yet he and the FBI used it to obtain the warrants...and knew he and the FBI had to lie and deceive the FISA courts about the dossier when they used it to acquire the warrants - again, according to the IG report.

Speaking of 'CIMINALLY NEGLIGENT'....As Director of the FBI Comey, according to his own interview / words, didn't know what the F* was going on but still used worthless cr@p fed to him from an 'unknown source' to obtain FISA warrants against the GOP candidate and his team...while knowing the only way they could do so successfully was to LIE about the dossier whose origin he supposedly did not know...

It is so obvious Comey is a pathological liar.

President trump should give the order to have Comey arrested and charged with lying to the FBI.

Mueller, Sessons, and Rosenstien should be arrested as well. Trump just needs to do it all at once, give the orders to have their homes raided, and everyone inside arrested and locked up.

The evidence is all fake, so it all needs to be destroy. There is no point it keep fake evidence, so get rid of it so that it never sees the light of day.
Holy shit dude, NAZI much?

"The reason I'm smiling, Bret,” Comey said. “I don't consider what I shared Mr. Richman a leak.”

Dude, even CNN's ANDERSON COOPER called you a leaker. When you are a Liberal, which Comey most clearly is no matter what party affiliation he is, and CNN comes out and declares you are a leaker, you're a leaker:

"Anderson Cooper grills Comey: 'Let’s face it, you’re a leaker'"
This is hilarious!

Do it again!

Comey came across as thoughtful, intelligent, honest and professional.

As opposed to an unhinged crazy that was on Fox and Friends who was so embarrassing they actually cut him off and refused to talk to him any longer:

He came across as a LIAR. He was immediately called on it, too.

Forum List

Back